Why does Italy has such big economic differences by region...

Why does Italy has such big economic differences by region? And don't answer with "terrone" or that they are darker I need real facts.

Attached: eOF8zxg.png (1000x1143, 293K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nGdFHJXciAQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Italy#Age_of_Industrialization
m.youtube.com/watch?v=g65oWFMSoK0
it.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lingua_veneta
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talian_dialect
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

North italy is very different to terroni racially.

North Italy is Iberian/basque/french.

To make it simple north italy is white south italy is not.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-31-20-03-46.png (720x1280, 159K)

Horrible first post

This is false

North Italians would have my behaviorisms.

Such as this.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nGdFHJXciAQ

South italy is much more non white but I don't hate them.only southerners that are patriotic in southern identity, I support their asimilación by North Italians, them.beinh pretty much mulattos.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-20-23-22-40.png (720x1280, 715K)

It literally is cultural differences and amounts of government focus thoguh

Attached: 1517104999236.png (604x440, 20K)

Attached: 1522872144100.png (1266x882, 397K)

Don't post pictures of yourself

>87875687
Exactly the type of post I didn't wanted

>asimilación
OH NO NO NO NO

Prior to unification, the economy of the many Italian statelets was overwhelmingly agrarian; however, the agricultural suprlus produced what historians call a "pre-industrial" transformation in North-western Italy starting from the 1820s,[33] that led to a diffuse, if mostly artisanal, concentration of manufacturing activities, especially in Piedmont-Sardinia under the liberal rule of the Count of Cavour.[34]

After the birth of the unified Kingdom of Italy in 1861, there was a deep consciousness in the ruling class of the new country's backwardness, given that the per capita GDP expressed in PPS terms was roughly half of that of Britain and about 25% less than that of France and Germany.[32] During the 1860s and 1870s, the manufacturing activity was backward and small-scale, while the oversized agrarian sector was the backbone of the national economy. The country lacked large coal and iron deposits[35] and the population was largely illiterate. In the 1880s, a severe farm crisis led to the introduction of more modern farming techniques in the Po valley,[36] while from 1878 to 1887 protectionist policies were introduced with the aim to establish a heavy industry base.[37] Some large steel and iron works soon clustered around areas of high hydropower potential, notably the Alpine foothills and Umbria in central Italy, while Turin and Milan led a textile, chemical, engineering and banking boom and Genoa captured civil and military shipbuilding.[38]

However, the diffusion of industrialisation that characterised the northwestern area of the country largely excluded Venetia and, especially, the South. The resulting Italian diaspora concerned up to 26 million Italians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Italy#Age_of_Industrialization

t.poolentone with the proxy
the genetic difference between a northern and a southern italian is minuscule compared to the genetic difference between a poolentone and a french. the difference in "whiteness" among the whole country is barely there.

something something about kingdom of sicily. besides, the northern italian states has always been wealthier and developed than the southern

Attached: Skærmbillede 2018-04-06 kl. 01.24.40.png (810x816, 648K)

North Italian music and culture.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=g65oWFMSoK0

Sicily and Calabria are the poorest. It's pretty sad. It's because they are so far away from the rest of Italy. Campania and Puglia are fine, apart from some areas of naples

I doubt north tyrol has gdp per capita of japan
Do they even produce anything apart from tourism

Lol meant south tyrol lol

This is an interesting post. Is this why people say that the mass immigration of Italians in the late 1800s towards USA and Argentina was mostly Southern Italians? Did this create some sort of gap in terms of population density in Italy?

How the fuck do they even make money in Sicily? Wine? Is Sardinia doing a bit better?

Nigga, it's poor but it's not third world. Wine is an industry in all of Italy, they have tourism, they export agricultural products and there are some petrolchemical industries

That's what I tought, but you made it sound like it was 3rd world. Thank you my white friend btw Im sipping Italian wine right now good shit my nigga

Attached: 15229721941691162833048.jpg (2976x2976, 3.27M)

wrong

Attached: DSIMZvcXUAA-6qY.jpg (980x756, 100K)

Northern Italy deliberately holds Southern Italy back

Explain this

genetic similarity with the standard academic samples from Bergamo around Europe

>besides, the northern italian states has always been wealthier and developed than the southern
When does "always" begin? Because up until unification the south was a wealthy agricultural society, while the north was fully of bankrupt merchants. After unifying the north taxed the south extremely heavily, which caused the north to be almost first world and the south to be poor. Most of the wealth in the north is produced by workers from the south.

Bullshit

Attached: sazzini2016.jpg (952x983, 260K)

t. visited italy once and thinks he gets anything at all
North is filled with southerners. Of course you don't see the difference if you just visit. But it really is there regardless of shitty race bickering and blaming.

Cultural differences which led to industrialization stagnation in the south and political messes because of a lack trust for outsiders

No. The communes in the north were quite the forefront when it comes to administration systemS during the HRE, and Florence has been the richest city in Europe during the Renaissance. Don't know how you came up with that, you sound like our neoborbonic southerners.

>North italy is very different to terroni racially.
>
>North Italy is Iberian/basque/french.
Oh, look, yet another idiot who confuses linguistic classification with race.

Yes, it is true that Gallo-Italic languages are better described as being closer to the Western (Spanish, Occitan) branch than the Eastern (Italian, Romanian). But that's it, and ironically one of the regions that is better off Padania - the Veneto - has a transitional language.

What is IBS?

can you even read your own map carmine? compare N_ITA with French and S_ITA
and pcas aren't the best tool for measuring genetic distances or relatedness anyway

Attached: Italyy.jpg (1200x672, 79K)

To put it simply, the south was a feudal-like country whose economy was based on latifundium while the north was just a bit industrialized
See , his post is much more precise

North was more urbanized, cultured, civilized more literate and less ooga booga feudalism enslaving large swathes of population.

Many migrated from my region too, which is Veneto, for instance the venetian language is spoken by more people in Brazil than here in Italy

Iberians

This. It makes me laugh when people say for example that Hungarians and Romanians are different genetically than their Slavic neighbors. Race is a continuum, Northern Italians are as close to Southern French as Southern Italians.

And the point of your post is?

WTF

it.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lingua_veneta

North Italians are very close to Iberians and French.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talian_dialect

Oh poor baby doesnt like the truth cmon rub it up rub it rub rub rub rub

>damage control