How racist would you say society in your country is?

How racist would you say society in your country is?

Attached: 66704793_29088031_159974291386791_3614778711221469184_n_002.jpg (1080x811, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uhR7wXSyPNU
youtu.be/XvKoOXqzTR0
youtu.be/cIZJAGXMKf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Old people and hicks: 10/10
Young urban educated middleclass: 3

Very racist. If you enter through the airport and we suspect that you're a non-white, you will be killed. Qatar is a white ethnostate.

>Qatar is a white ethnostate.
Haha

Very racist. If you enter through the airport and we suspect that you're a not a pure 5'1 Korean popstar, you will be killed. Denmark is a kpop technostate

Just a few cases, very little

i'm racist

About 6/10, you will be tolerated, but fuck you if you actually want something

Very racist
People hate foreign workers
Also hate niggers by nature
Some rapping millennials like nigger culture but they probably never even met any gangbangers
Recently three nigger americans were "niggering" in the train
One korean soldier politly asked them to be quiet but those nigger hoes beat that soldier

Koreans are racist yet theyre not violent to them
And i think thats one big problem

Very racist. If you enter through the airport and we suspect that you're a 100% white, you will be killed. America is a 56% melting pot state.

Not racist enough, sadly.

Big problem kek three black americans are able to kill all the police state of worse Korea, you have to be thankfully for them didn't react

If three mama gorillas were set loose in a populated city, many people would get hurt wouldnt they

youtu.be/uhR7wXSyPNU
nigger being niggers

Niggers always act like theyre in africa
While this is korea where we have laws and rules

Almost everyone here is racist except for niggerloving commie cucks

youtu.be/XvKoOXqzTR0
wtf niggers

wtf is this real. what the fuck is he doing there??

I wouldn't even take any public transportation if niggers where there

Probably english teacher

come on, he is homeless and bored, that's his hobby. just banter

I wouldn't even take any public transportation if niggers where there

Not at all

lmao, imagine you make a mistake and he will get angry and smack you in the face. who would want a teacher like that jesus

Do you have an inner nigger in you, Panera beast?

Attached: 1516593611860.png (522x579, 703K)

t. nigger

wtf is a panera beast

That's your name. Do you have Panera bread in your arab land?

Comes down to what and how specific you define it.

But I see that the immigrant crisis made a lot of people more concerned about our future. On the other hand there's still a lot of upper middle class people SJW leftitst kind of people which are pretty much out of touch with the reality and closing their eyes. I very hope that we don't become as extreme as Poland (what's in my eyes not entirely bad) but get a state kinda like Japan.

youtu.be/cIZJAGXMKf0

Attached: 1522857624278.jpg (458x690, 30K)

sometimes. thnx for the name btw :3

Somewhat. Outside cities, people won't mind making racist jokes in public, and won't be thrilled by foreign (read Arab or Black) neighbors. In cities, you'll get racist jokes in private, and everyone will rant about Arabs. You'll get girls who voted left rant for hours about immigrants harassing them in transport or clubs, and everyone is more careful to the point of close to paranoia around gyspsies, blacks, and arabs. And terrorism is turning everyone against islam in general. Actual violence against minorities is rare, but discrimination is relatively common. Of course we have a crazy antiracist far left as well, starting to advocate American-tier shit like segregated spaces.

It's pretty selective racism. The French population doesn't care about Asians, for example. Tons of actual rivalry and racism between immigrant communities, though.

Attached: 1485531000630.jpg (890x850, 156K)

Very racist. If you enter through the airport and we suspect that you're a wh*Toid, you will be killed. France is a BLACK ethnostate

Not racist but I haven't really been to 100% white areas before

where is he going at 7pm? did he have to work late?

Here it depends on nation behaviour. For example tatars are good, chechens are medieval savages, yakuts are good, buryats are stone age savages.

Working until 6 or 6:30 is pretty common, especially on a Friday where you often have to finish things before the week end. And this guy looks like a high ranking wageslave, so it’s even more true for him. They’re the ones that work the most. We’re supposed to work 35 hours a week, but most people I know work a lot more than that. Not Japan or American-tier or anything, but quite a lot. But we have high productitivy and lots of possible paid days off, though, so it evens out.

We live in a society

most racist country in the world? that’s probably us desu

>be 8
>don't care about race
>be happy, have friends
>be 26
>WHITER THAN YOU PAJEET
>all day shitposting on Jow Forums

Pragmatically racist.

>Not Japan or American-tier
kek, who told you we work a lot? we are not even close to japan and we don't work more than 40 hrs a week on average.

Attached: work1.png (498x366, 131K)

But you never have breaks and your boss expect you to be up to work at any time, even during like Christmas and shit. Here when we work a lot any hour worked over 35 hours a week grants you paid leave, so you can accumulate enough to go a full month or more on paid holiday, plus there’s no problem with calling in sick if needed or maternal/paternal leave. All of that is guaranteed, unlike you who have to painstakingly negotiate with your boss for any concession.

Or at least that’s what wageslave memes have told me. Did memes lie to me, user?

People here like to feel superior to other latin americans because they're browner, it's a case of the pot calls the kettle black.

Oh my God its like a wild animal has been let loose. Also those Koreans do nothing to help, shameful!

Government is so anti-racist that its racist towards white britons

Millenials are about 20% vehemently anti racist, 40% "not racist but", and 40% secretly racist

Boomers are all semi-secretly racist

The few remaining from before the boomers are unabashedly racist and dont care. They are great.

>Did memes lie to me, user?
Oh non non, memes never lie :D

Seriously though, I think it depends (as usual). I can only speak for myself. I work in software and we have flexible hours and unlimited vacations (that's pretty much the industry standard since Amazon, Google, etc started that trend). Of course unlimited doesn't mean you can take as much time off as you want. You just need to make sure you meet your deadlines. What's different compared to Europe is we don't take month long vacations in the middle of the summer. We usually spread our time off throughout the year and take a week a or a couple of weeks off more than once a year. Oh, and we don't celebrate Easter. But we do have like 10 or so paid holidays a year (xmas, 4th of july etc). That said, if you work a shitty minimum wage job, your employer can totally screw you as there are no laws to ensure minimum time off. And that's what most people bitch about on Jow Forums. And I agree that sucks.

Quite racist, but more in a white man's burden way. Being hostile towards foreigners is frowned upon but very rarely will a black or brown person get access to the same opportunities as a white. This is because there's this unspoken thing where they are seen as incompetent, almost childlike. It's a bit easier to notice in our sport teams. You'll have African players in very basic, easy roles while the more nuanced and mentally tasking positions will be overwhelmingly white. There was a scandal a few months back where an official from a football club went over this, saying African players are only good at sprinting and not much else, not being mentally fit/too hotheaded for the more tactical positions.

You see this sort of thing everywhere, not just sports and just beneath the surface.

Too much fake acceptance. Should be more openly racist.

pretty much, hispanics and amerindios do not get along here

Very racist. We are so racist down here that we have all transcended into a neo-caste system. Like the olden days of 'everyone knows their place'; that still goes on here. Everybody just knows to stay with your own kind - That includes the big cities also.

t. deep south.

I remember visiting cousins in north Florida like 10 years ago. We were driving to a natural reserve to camp, and stopped at the red light in the ghetto. The dad said “Are your doors locked kids ?” to which they responded “Yes sir !”, “Good ! Always remember to do that ‘round these parts”. And that was like the most natural thing in the world, “Around Blacks never relax” memes come true.

I think I've seen some of that too at work. It is hard for them to get promoted. Despite the affirmative action. I don't mean just local blacks, that applies to a lot of foreigners too. It is almost like they are not taken seriously.

That's pretty ghetto behavior too. Maybe it is a southern thing. "Yes sir". Cringe

not enough

but seriously though,
niggers man...
those niggers...

Attached: I-Know-That-Feel-Bro.jpg (620x576, 19K)

not racist enough

>very rarely will a black or brown person get access to the same opportunities as a white.

Meh there is a fair few nonwhites in goveenment and a lots of indians in higher up business poaitions

Seeing a nonwhite guy working in the city of london is hardly a rarity

Quite racist in westerner's eye
Mainly because japan didn't enslave any other cunt other than korea and have absolutely no knowledge of what is considered as offensive to niggers
As long as the chinese and korean people behave, I don't think any else other than netouyo will even care about them

>being this dilusional
t. Foreign student

Dude we do that at white trash places too. You can tell when shits fucked somewhere and it's not the colour of the skin that says it.

America is not racist, maybe in small parts but even in the "cringe south" we have Korean deputies who worked high up at the college IT.

A lot shit is exagerrated for politics and if you're in a uni (which you probably aren't, maybe a college at most) you get a lot more scholarships for being minority (if you're a proven native american you also get a free college ride).

Everyone's tired of this madeup bullshit, the South has a lot of majority black towns and they don't get flak from whites or give flak to whites. Hell you can't even tell what race someone is by how they talk in the south.

>Quite racist in westerner's eye
yeah well, we aint racist either but we are racist in westerner's eyes

>wow black person looks different to us!
>whites say we're racist
>I love this movie so I cosplay as a black person!
>whites say it's black face
Whites really need to kys yourself for creating this shit

actually i had a canadian gf and she has a black friend
we were talking and i said "that black friend' and she went crazy
saying i should say "african-canadian" or some shit
yellow
>ok
white
>ok
black
>racist
why are westerners like this?