How you holding up Jow Forums bros?

Friday night, had few drinks with co-workers/pretend friends at local pub/bar. Enter the apartment, turn on the tv and log into laptop. Pop out a beer, open biz. Heavy heart, feel a bit low. Something you want to share but it is just the tv noise and nothing else. See this thread. Want to share something? I am listening

Attached: feels.jpg (680x418, 79K)

bro im so sad. i miss the good spirits. i miss waking up and feeling like i was smart. i miss not pinching pennies

U left out the part about the guy from the bar you gave a blowy too in the parking lot

can't wait for Game of Thrones 2019!
Who you think is going to be on the Throne?

I'm doin ok

Had a lady friend that I'm missing. Was just a casual fling but she got involved with someone else more seriously. She wanted to still see me but I felt guilty since she promised this other guy exclusivity. I know she will just find someone else to cheat. Wish I could just keep it going and not care but it bothers me

Attached: 1514032351934.png (210x240, 6K)

> i was smart
why user? you "are" smart. just that you have been a bit out of touch, a little out of joy/adrenaline maybe? miss good spirits? maybe need to connect with old good friends? it just takes one phone call, there are few good people in this world, you might not want to lose them ever user. hope you get my gist

sorry user, you mistook me for someone else.

It should be Hodor, he knew how to HODL!

no user, i understand you like her and want her but you would not want to be the reason that some other user gets cheated. you would put yourself in his shoe and think in those perspectives. you might not know him but you would not want to hurt him, doesnt matter she finds someone else to cheat with. you would not want it on your conscience. in 3-4 years you will not have a tear of feeling for her but atleast you wouldnt have the guilt too that you made some user feel bad, just for a fling. hope you get a better lady friend user, and you will. soon. you are a good guy. happy weekend user

I've become detached.

Attached: 1522770189421s.jpg (104x125, 2K)

I feel like taking a massive dump.

I have no plans for the weekend yet again because I dont even have pretend friedns and I am lonely and I have never had a gf
I honeslty wish I could work on the weekend to forget

from what?

go ahead user, want me to toss a toilet roll for you?

user, better to have no friends than pretend friends. but better to have just one good friend atleast than being lonely. one in front of whom you could cry even. you should have one, you might had one but you didnt stay with him. get connected user, life is too short. after 5 years you will realize and it might be more late than now, so better now. you will find gf too, dont worry. one step at a time. and good for you that you dont have to work on weekends user. believe me, life will go on and you wouldnt realize how you spent 10 years and dont remember anything else than working at that job

>from what?

myself

i dont like you. were on /biz so were trying to talk about the markets not our feelings. who invited you here to be our psychologist? maybe we have great social lives and just want to be sad about one aspect of our lives

why so user? i am a bit brainlet to understand this. could you care to explain this?

thanks for the positivity. what's in it for you?

nobody invited me user. i felt there have been too many threads lately where people are breaking down and i thought of starting this chain. if you guys feel it isnt required i will stop. i am not doing anything for myself, just trying to provide a place where all of us can throw up our low feelings and move ahead.

nothing, there is nothing for me. i feel i am a good listener and maybe some people can benefit from this, so i present myself to them this way. i do it in real life too where i listen to people's problems so that they have somebody to vent out their problems too. even though i might not have any solution for them but they have some point where they can vent out their anger/sadness/happiness/any feeling. so thought of doing just that here too

got just'd on GVT and JNT this week. But looks like they both hit floors, JNT changes not as horrible as was predicted, current fud is overblown and people attempting to get better buy in price. But like I said, JNT found a floor, so that was satisfying.

Working at new finance job in fortune 500 I've had since mid Mar, switched industries from chem, moved out of state, complete life changer. But made alot of new friends with coworkers; they all misfits who looking to make it, ambitious, driven, reminds me a lil of biz.

Went out with some of the finance rookies today for some drinks at the end of the day, was fun, came home to shitpost on biz, also fun.

All in all, shits going alright. I'm taking my lumps in crypto but outside news bullish as fuck, getting licensed by FINRA to go pro in gambling, based Trump is crashing the market to get me a good buy in for my new 401k plan, new friends, new income, biz..

life is starting to make a little sense to me. thanks goys.

You sound like a genuinely good person for something like this to have crossed your mind. Thanks for checking in. Cheers, user.

Get out of this thread then cunt

Thanks for the quality thread user, were all gonna make it

>you should have one, you might had one but you didnt stay with him.
I never did
never had a gf or a good friend
>you dont have to work on weekends user. believe me, life will go on and you wouldnt realize how you spent 10 years and dont remember anything else than working at that job
it's esentially what I did during my degree and at least I didnt suffer as I do now

I want to change but I have never been a normie, I literally dont know how to get friends

user, i am not going to make any suggestion for you because you have been not doing just good but great. this sounds just like a movie and you are living it. you are getting what you want, this is your wild card right now and utilize it to its full extent. hope you get your license soon and get yourself things that make you feel good user. although you do not need it, but good luck user.

thanks user, i try my best

yes user, we all are. patience and keep an eye for upcoming opportunities

Just waiting on LINK to reach singularity. Been holding since SEPTEMBER, jeez. Really hate wage cucking. I am a cook and it's 2am and I work 8am-8pm tomorrow and I can't wait to use crypto to fix my life.

Attached: 1522995815508.jpg (640x1030, 99K)

user i wish i could be your friend, you sound so low. life might be hard right now user but you shouldnt accept it just like that. you have to fight it every bit, it will take some efforts from your side but you have to initiate friendship. do you work? if you do, lookout for good people around ,befriend them at work. slowly work on friendship, go out for just one beer few times, see how it goes. slowly start building friendship, this is how it goes at workplace user. for gf, it would be the same thing but among mutual friends, not at workplace. atleast thats what i would suggest user. but again, life might seem hard right now but you have all the options and you shouldnt just bend down and take it like that. hope you get my gist, user. good luck

thanks brah. I hope we all make it.

some of you guys can be real cunts, but that's why I like you.

never change Jow Forums

when you're "listening" to other people's problems and bitching, do you refrain from pointing out problem or cause of problem "could be them"? How does one go about "holding back" when trying to listen to other people's problem?

thank you user for your services. i know how hard it is being a cook, when you are running thing behind a curtain and you dont get a praise when all the good food reaches the plate. i always make sure to send my regards to chef when the food is good. you will surely achieve your dreams user, just give it some more time. and even if it doesnt happen right now, you will have other opportunities user, just keep on the lookout. all the best user

haha user, we all will.

user, something all one wants is a pair of ears who would listen to one's rant and not give one an advice that one doesnt want. if i think i can be a good listener, i try to hold myself back and just provide an ear and listen to their problem, keep myself in their shoes and think. they might be worng but when you are in their shoes, you will think like them too. i just do that, and when the person in front stops talking , i just keep my hand on his shoulder and try making them feel good. most of the times people know what they want/should do, they just need reassurance in their capabilities. i try doing that.

Spent most of my teens and twenties sitting at home surfing the internet.
Maybe a few luck here and there but its crushing seeing everyone having friend group vacations, posting normal shit, just being ok living and having some memories.

Fuck this dude. Parents are getting worried since im almost 30 and hardly leave to go anywhere.
>what are you going to do with your life

This is what I have.

I don't want to get make it so I can be some
elitist prick and drive around in lambos and screw hookers.
I don't want fame or power. I don't want ANY of the things people
usually say they want when they get rich.
No. I want to make it so I I can take care of my family.
I want to be able to buy my mom and dad a new home, or a new car.
I want to be able to take care of them when they get old and frail.
I want to be able to help out my siblings.
Help pay for their kids college if they need it.
Stuff like that.

I want to not be afraid I'll be living on the streets in a few years.
I just want to feel safe.

That's why I want to make it, bros.

Attached: 1519694943740.jpg (400x600, 29K)

what a fagget

Been trading ICX and had a 50x long position on Bitmex from 6600. Could not be more comfy. Friday always has gains.

its alright user, you arent the first doing this thing and you wont be the last. first thing, people post only good memories on social netowrking so you just see how good their life is, you dont see the not good/normal life part. i bet if you start posting just good things/ a few trips, people will start assuming that you are crushing in life. thats how it goes.
about what your parents think, it wouldnt hurt to go out a little. you might want to have an aim for yourself user? you could start with something small, like just going out, having a different experience everyday? just like that, keep building on it and see how it goes. you will feel good too.

this is pretty sane thing to want, user. you sound like a genuine good person and this isnt odd against what you generally see here. it is good to see people around who feel like that. i feel the same way, i come from a third world country and i want to provide for my past family and my future family. i want to provide so much that they dont have to cut back on anything that they did while i was a kid. nevermind, people like you with such kind heart will make it one way or another. all the best, user

good for you user, but did you mean short?

Khaleesi or Jon snow.
GoT has gotten too big and lost it sense of that anything could happen and feels more and more like theyre just trying to please the big audience.

Hello FeelsGuy, I'm basically the same in real life. I think I have shoulders strong enough to carry other people's burdens as well, so I listen and offer my opinion. But lately I have found myself in a situation where I am the one in need of venting and noticed how actually nobody even leaves you the opportunity to do so.

Are people too weak or just plain selfish? They maybe don't even realise it. I know sometimes when I stop giving a shit some of these people just pop out of nowhere asking me where have I been and how good of a friend I am. Life is absolutely sad.

>I always make sure to send my regards to chef when the food is good
Thank you for reminding me of this.

I've been throwing up all night and shitting my guts out. My back hurts.

Attached: 1518915261070.png (408x444, 250K)

I run a crypto. One of them where we airdropped on biz back in the day. Tax season is almost over, my friends. Tax effect has been always in play every year, but this year it's particularly vicious. This is the key reason for the decline. It matters not who I am, it matters who you believe you are in your heart when you look in the mirror. If you do not like that person that looks back at you in the mirror, then change it. Change your life, examine what needs to be optimized, and do it. Silence your worries, doubts, fears: they are the enemy, not the world outside. Do not reject the world offering things to you, accept them, be grateful for them, and appreciate those who have helped you along the way. Learn a new language. Work out. Don't believe what you read in the media. Make up your own opinions. Drive your own path. Stop talking about kys. Kill the old version of you, and remake yourself into the optimum you. And control the direction you make in your life. And you will make it, /biz bros. Thank you for all the support you guys made for me and my team, and we will deliver. When we deliver, though, I want you to make a promise to yourself to deliver on your own life, too, so that others can benefit from you down the line. Everything is circular. Peace.

good, tetherd up at 11k, waiting for a bottom to buy

Thanks man. You sound like a good person too. Good luck bro. We're all gonna make it.

Havent touched my cryptos since January. Now Im just holding. In the end I went 5x high (invested in late October).

Waiting for that sweet bull run

life seems so pointless sometimes, what am I aiming for in my life?

missed ATH, tethered at 10k, cant get out because dont want to pay tax, feel stuck
now they introduce 1% tax from every tx effective 1 year back
I think its pretty much over for me

Good for you bro

I like you user, offering your ears to some Jow Forums anons who are in need of some companionship albeit it being over the web. I hope we'd have similar threads like this next time too. Thanks user

Attached: 1521048877803.jpg (1305x803, 159K)

>have to deposit my weekly 250
>tfw it could literally crash at any second

Attached: 16011601.jpg (200x200, 7K)

Goatse coin - Http://goatse.cx

I hold nothing
wait for summer