/asean/

Attached: 1521315206008.jpg (500x744, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Hikayat
themalaymailonline.com/malaysia/article/dr-m-all-pakatan-harapan-parties-to-use-pkr-logo-for-ge14
youtube.com/watch?v=Nh5p91Lfd6M
youtu.be/MK3J3GCmaAQ
youtu.be/AzBWzYoewNY
youtu.be/jZqolAPGP6A
youtu.be/eAmfsrbuX4M
nst.com.my/news/nation/2017/08/275121/clare-brown-fails-furnish-evidence-london-court-over-bribery-claims
thestar.com.my/news/nation/2015/11/09/selangor-water-treatment-rm800mil/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What about helicopters? specifically the attacker types, are they a gender?

First for the republic of the filipenis

Does ASEAN has literature?

Yes.

Attached: Chairil_Anwar_cigarette.jpg (300x452, 35K)

What about Bugis genders then?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Hikayat

>Bayan Muna and friends think US bases in Clark and elsewhere are bad because "muh sovereignty"
>Bayan Muna and friends say almost nothing about Chinese structures in China despite "muh sovereignty"
Huh? I know they've said a few things about China but those seemed hollow or half-hearted at best.

Suck a cock, MKL.

>tfw no asean property-wife

13 more days
and im free from maxis shitty internet

ancient literature or modern literature or post modern literature aka trash

you still havent given me contact for the accomodation you nigger

Attached: angry dog noises.png (680x417, 331K)

like i said use airbnb to avoid being cheated if you are planning to stay for few weeks

What else do you expect from the gommies?

BREAKING NEWS

All Pakatan candidates to use PKR logo

themalaymailonline.com/malaysia/article/dr-m-all-pakatan-harapan-parties-to-use-pkr-logo-for-ge14

youtube.com/watch?v=Nh5p91Lfd6M

Attached: 0DC2601C-3AC4-46C1-B77A-3216BB09F10F.jpg (800x600, 52K)

SEA is japanese clay and should learn it as their lingua franca.
どうしたの?お前らにとって習いにくい?
笑止

Attached: 1521591286658.jpg (438x425, 46K)

oh
I didnt get the joke

Attached: apu.png (657x527, 13K)

Bayan Muna are allies with Dutdut

>breaking news
you are days late
dr M said it before he will use PKR logo as PH logo as a signal for 1 party

i wasnt joking
if you are planning to stay for >3 months then i can help with travel and accommodation

I don't want to learn dead language.

Sorry Abe-san, but we belong to Uncle Xi.

Didn't they choose PKR logo few days ago to appear 'more Malay'?
>Japan post Plaza Accord
Not even Abe can raise them up again, its time to learn mandarin.

lol tertinggal kapal rupanya

we already have chinese bad tooth genes
aint no jap no more macacao

okay okay
thanks
can I give you my discord? Or something?

Like MALAY?
Japan ins't going anywhere.

日本がまた大きなチンポで中国を犯したらどうするの?

just contact my junk email
salacious.fictitious gm com

Yeah, that's why I don't learn malay and japanese. I only learn chinese since China is the future.

thanks senpai.
you mean like @gm(d.ot)com?

gmail.com
smdfam

rude, just type it out

>Japan ins't going anywhere.
>Trump tariff.png
Excellent master right there.
Don't worry Takeshi will always be no 3 or 4 depending on the year after China followed by Singapore.

redpill me on PAS

they wont in 30 to 50 years

back stabbed by dap and rafizi even tho azmin said no.
back stabbed by UMNO (akta 335)

Unless they are nuked off Takeshi will fall to no. 3 at most. Recent chinese investment is somewhat high profile but concentrated on manufacturing sector and logistics to ensure their supply line.

Attached: FDI.jpg (907x680, 124K)

Japanese is basically Malay written in chinese (syllable pronunciation like Malay, never had tones like chinese). So you are the one that should learn Malay instead. Oh? The japanese girls are already learning Malay youtu.be/MK3J3GCmaAQ youtu.be/AzBWzYoewNY

Good cleaners but not the best at making business.
Cleaned up Kedah administration well during their rule, a lot of the damages Mahathir did was reversed but they aren't good at growth as in they lack the initiative and connection necessary to seek out overseas investors, the area where BN excels due to their more experienced leadership,overseas raised elites, MCA chinese tycoons etc.
They are like a guy who knows how to manage money well to avoid overdraft and crippling debt but not how to take high risk in order to get rich.

youtu.be/jZqolAPGP6A

How will rest of ASEAN answer your kids when they ask you why didn't you invest in Eastern Malaysia?

Attached: asean.jpg (903x680, 85K)

>All-India Muslim League flag
The hell does a defunct Indian political party have anything to do with /asean/?

>Indonesian shitting on the once regional lingua franca, the classical mother macrolanguage to his overtly Westernised, Javanised """""Bahasa""""
Ternyata orang Indo tidak sadar diri. Berita kematian PM Singapura dikhabarkan bahasa Melayu juga mau diklaim "Bahasa Indonesia" juga, ya? Dan kamu ada hati mau kata kami yang selalu mencuri budaya orang? :^)

youtu.be/eAmfsrbuX4M

Ngomong apaan sih?
Gak ngerti samsek.

Attached: 1512605366372.jpg (350x501, 33K)

This and I heard the President is proposing a technocrat government if they win, which means they will still enact the laws but for important jobs, they will be given to someone who are not politicians but someone who is good at that position (closest example is Khalid Ibrahim). You can say a lot of bad things about Pas but based on their track records they're not corrupt (I don't know about balak Kelantan but still, they're the least corrupt if compared to others).

I like their current approach called "Budaya Politik Matang dan Sejahtera". Avoid too much politics and encourage civilised politics. Focus on finding solutions instead of focusing on the problems. Facts, and not perception.

>people used to think they're pretty decent despite the stereotypical "Islamic" facade, even the non-Muslims
>party got so internally cranky since two of its chill spiritual leaders died, won't work with rest of the Opposition because "MUH HUDUD"
>the moderates broke off, revved up a dormant party joining the Oppo bloc
>more and more news of the remaining people in the party seemingly wanting to sell their soul to the Nationalists™
...at least, from what all I can gather lah.

>won't work with the Opposition because "MUH HUDUD"
Why should they work with those who betrayed them and Khalid that they are fond of?
Not to mention then they were attacked by the muh Najib dedak accusation by Sarawak Report that a lot of people ate up but when brought to UK court Claire Brown failed to produce evidence.
PKR and DAP showed their true face during Langkah Kajang, PAS did the right thing by distancing themselves from traitors who cares more about power struggle than finding solution.

nst.com.my/news/nation/2017/08/275121/clare-brown-fails-furnish-evidence-london-court-over-bribery-claims

Not to mention other "undemocratic" thing that other Pakatan members did

>2008, after the election, Anwar announced that 30 BN MPs will jump ship to Pakatan on Sept 16. How did they planned to do this? You're naive if you think no bribery worth millions were being offered
>2009, Anwar announced that one Umno ADUN jumped to Pakatan. What happened next? He jumped back to Umno and 3 other from Dap and PKR became Independent. Perak Pakatan government collapsed. Notice that all Pas ADUNs were loyal to Pakatan.

Also forgot Pakatan Harapan is based on consensus which means agreement of the three main part is required before taking action. When Anwar went on Langkah Kajang and DAP followed suit without approval of PAS the Pakatan agreement is rendered void. Its like going to war by yourself then crying when the mutual defense agreement is rendered void, the opposition was the one who shot their own foot while PAS stuck to their morals instead of scapegoating Khalid.
To add insult to injury the Kajang Move fiasco caused restructuring to the Langat 2 deal with federal govt ending in delays all the way till 2019. On top of paying for the project delays Selangor end up building RM800million temporary plant which works extremely well and everyone in Selangor washes their car everyday without worry.
thestar.com.my/news/nation/2015/11/09/selangor-water-treatment-rm800mil/
10/10 trainwreck comedy would watch again

Bump

>Berita kematian PM Singapura dikhabarkan bahasa Melayu juga mau diklaim "Bahasa Indonesia" juga, ya?
???