Why do they hate each other?

why do they hate each other?

Attached: Flag-Pins-Sweden-Finland.jpg (400x320, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ajtW-DrV-ps
youtube.com/watch?v=mtCWX6HxbC0
youtube.com/watch?v=_lCvBneho48
expressen.se/allt-om-resor/de-nordiska-grannar-vi-helst-semestrar-med/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poland_A_and_B
prosperity.com/rankings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>t. Ashtraynazi

Ignoring retarded historical reasons and focusing on modern times:
We hate them because they are cucked by muslims and feminist idiots. They hate us cause they aint us. Simple.

Attached: 1488056583489.gif (350x249, 2.46M)

jag älskar sverige, ni är jättefina

We really don't. It's age old banter. For us swedes have always been arrogant homosexuals while we have been violent drunks for them.

Fuck off polish scum
This is the only (You) I'll give you

Attached: partition.jpg (720x540, 77K)

It's mostly very friendly hate, similar to that one between French and Britons.

nordics and uralics are natural enemies.
like Semites and nordics.
meds and nordics..
nordics and other nordics..

Attached: 1455050018614.png (912x672, 125K)

I "hate" Sweden for subjugating us in the past. I hate Sweden for being the retarded role-model of our political elite with their suicidal anti-ethnocentrism.
I don't really hate Swedes, we are unironically quite similar despite genetic and culturo-historic differences.

youtube.com/watch?v=ajtW-DrV-ps

they are mean ;_;

Girls act class, but end of they day they want us calling them useless sluts and strangle them while shooting us load into their germanic pussies.

Thats what i cally heresy

Damn nordics they ruined the north!

girls can fuck off

We're the same, you and I, that's Swedish blood going through your veins, Pekka. We're the same people, my brother

Attached: 1502062919748.jpg (1920x1371, 334K)

genetically not really

Attached: 1521729410852.png (862x1030, 1.01M)

why are west finns such weak gayposters? Cause they want Strong Easterns cocks so hard?

Kalle vetää m*staa p*nistä

Attached: 300px-Tomppeli.png (300x330, 44K)

>when I think about finnish women they look like men
is this why finns are all gayposters?

Triples of truth

Attached: kalevala4.jpg (375x500, 65K)

checked

Swedes ""hate"" Danes and Norwegians and don't think much about Finns other thzn a few dying stereotypes. It's pretty one sided "hate" from Finland.

>It's pretty one sided "hate" from Finland.
I think it's the same but other way round.

You're delusional then and spend too much time on Jow Forums. Literally all Swedish jokes are on the expanse of the other Scandis. For Finns we only have a few stereotypes like
>very manly
>fights with knives
>depressed
>alcoholic

Video is a pretty good example
youtube.com/watch?v=mtCWX6HxbC0

Other than that it's mostly positive stuff which you really can't say for the other Scandis.

Attached: Finlands-Sak-Ar-Var.jpg (391x550, 76K)

Found one with subtitles
youtube.com/watch?v=_lCvBneho48

We only hate each other on Jow Forums.

Despite our history of being Sweden’s bitch, I doubt there are countries with better relations than the Nordic ones.

I have been here only for a week. But yeah, I have occasionally lurked Flashback and for my surprise I have never seen anything closely hateful there.

Our Sweden-hate is mostly that the word 'Sweden' etc. sometimes triggers a pavlovian response on someone to tell a homo joke. Then some laugh - both ironically and unironically - and some grins and make angry faces, and then life continues. It's not serious. People are more worried than feeling anything close to hate.

>People are more worried than feeling anything close to hate.
I rather have you hate us than feeling some form of pity

Attached: 1522960972560.gif (494x332, 164K)

Don't take it like that.

based
rude

I frankly can't think of a reason why we'd hate Finland. Nor am I entirely certain as to how Finns seemingly have convinced themselves we can and do.

Oh don't mind me I'm just waiting for "that" fin to enter the thread.

Swedes don't give a shit about Finland in all honesty. We are closer to Denmark and Norway since they are also Scandinavian.

simply not true tbqh

t. Finnish ancestry

We care more about Denmark and Norway then Finland.

Not everyone lives in cuckholm, you know? Pretty sure the people who lives in Haparanda care ever so slightly more about Finland than someone who lives in, say, Malmö would.

afraid you're wrong, finland and sweden have historically intermingled more and continue to do so, few danes or norweigans live in Sweden where as there are shitloads of finns. Afterall we have finnish news on the telly

Attached: 234234324.jpg (1920x1200, 513K)

No shit, of course people living right next to the border cares you retard. There are more Swedes living close to the Danish and Norwegian border than the Finnish border so what is your point? If anything, cuckholm should care since Finland is close with ferry.
And? I'm talking about modern times. You never read anything in the news about Finland. And the only reason we have Finnish news on telly is because we are full with Finnish refugees from the winter war. You will might as well soon see arabic on the telly as well.

so by what retarded standard is norway or denmark more relevant?

Attached: 1518043564168.jpg (720x960, 57K)

There was an article in a newspaper which told us that even Russians know more about Finland than your average Swede.
Not that I really care in the end, but in a way it's sad since there are Forest Finns in high positions in the Swedish society.

I see more about Denmark and Norway in Swedish media, it also helps we all speak scnadinavian language.

expressen.se/allt-om-resor/de-nordiska-grannar-vi-helst-semestrar-med/

I am of Finnish ancestry and I love Finland so that's not true at all

because of huccey

Attached: 510hit4.jpg (510x420, 80K)

>real men play ice hockey and SHAG!

Attached: 161dbbce.jpg (360x240, 70K)

Throw the Sw*de down the well

Attached: pakkoruotsi perhaps.png (1054x620, 177K)

This t.b.h

So my country can be free

You need to grab him by his horns

Attached: 71arDNh3YaL._SY445_.jpg (334x445, 38K)

mohammed is already giving horn on ones ass

why should one join?
id rather watch swede burn to death

>there are Forest Finns
No one makes that distinction here. It doesn't matter if that's your ancestry, you're still Swedish and that's how most of them see themselves.

>the western finn has karjala emblem
D E V I L I S H by the creator of this

>No one makes that distinction here.

Well there's the catch. We are told people have been bullied because of their Finnish heritage to the point that these people were ashamed and tried to hide it. This was back in the 60s to 80s, so I assume things are better nowadays.

Attached: Eastern Western Finns.png (1378x780, 1.28M)

is it really true western Finns are different than their eastern brethren?

Because they are both perfect and they can't allow the other to be more perfect then them.

We are genetically more diverse than brits are from germans.

Attached: raja.jpg (890x593, 68K)

do you have something like Finland "A" and Finland "B" like we have here in Poland?

Is there even a single nonmeme state where this doesn't apply?

I dont know what is Poland A and Poland B?

Attached: Finnish tribes 1200 AD.jpg (1600x2545, 980K)

part I

Attached: part I.jpg (474x375, 65K)

Part II
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poland_A_and_B

Attached: part II.jpg (800x844, 210K)

We have Häme which is the elite, superior part of Finland. Everything else is either reindeerfuckers or cucks

part III Liberal vs Conservative elections 2007

Attached: Polish_Senate_election_results_2007.svg.png (1024x947, 248K)

Why it is superior? My guess is high population density, that's all.

B A S E D

Politically and culturally we are pretty much the same these days. All the biggest cities are in Western Finland so i guess west is somewhat a bit more "liberal" because of that and Eastern Finland is more sparsely populated and therefore more "redneck"

Attached: väestötiheys.jpg (418x646, 53K)

Jag ÄLSKAR Sverige!!!
Minä RAKASTAN Ruotsia!!!
I LOVE Sweden!!!
Ich LIEBE Schweden!!!

The hämäläinen tribe dominated Finland in the past and people from the region still dominate Finland. Everyone else is poor as shit compared to us.

t. higher unemployment rate than even Portugal

This. Captain Sweden is not a meme.

>5:12
>"and Italy is our boyfriend"
n*RDS BTFO

Economics are not everything what matters in life. Its how you play with the cards you have.

prosperity.com/rankings

We don't. In reality outside of autist sphere of influence it's just banter

If your not Karelian, you will never never ever be Baltic-Finn as its full

Attached: karel.jpg (520x690, 29K)

>tfw all of my family is from Karelia but there's one Russkie in the mix

Attached: 1451250027482.jpg (442x740, 103K)

#metoo
my great grandmother were from Hamina

Attached: 22428433_uu.jpg (768x1024, 186K)

huutista hurreille :DD

Attached: 09b06af4.jpg (185x198, 7K)