Why are mexicans so fucking annoying?

why do mexican subhumans feel the need to constantly blast their loud stupid mariachi music to the whole neighborhood? especially at night? do these people not understand the concept of respect? i fucking hate mexicans. fucking obnoxious subhuman rats

Attached: AP_7455888067031-640x471.jpg (640x471, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

conapo.gob.mx/work/models/OMI/GeografiaMigratoria/FlujosMigranDestMexEU/5.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=NEgseyDUgJ0
nation.co.ke/newsplex/2718262-3344466-auj3yj/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mexicans on Jow Forums are incredibly uptight

I can see you never met any brazilians then

Don't you have cops in your country? Everytime people do this here, they call the cops

wait to meet the Cubans user

Not even talking about pagode,im talking about the fact that brazilians cant hold a single decent conversation and can only say stupid and ridiculous shit

That's because Mexicans on Jow Forums know English, which only wealthy and educated Mexicans can learn.
The average poorfag Juan doesn't even know English beyond "hellou mai neim is hooan"

By the way, OP. Chicanos and all those "viva la raza ese" mutt spawns are not Mexicans. We only play loud music and dance all night during family gatherings on occasions such as Christmas and New Year.

Mexicans that immigrated legally are usually upstanding citizens from my experience, and even the first generation illegal immigrants are mostly respectful. It's when you get to the shithole second generation, hood illegal immigrants that you get the issues. They all want to be black, always saying nigga and always trying to start shit with anybody that even looks at them the wrong way. I honestly wish they would just disappear, or at the very least fuck off back to Mexico.

>immigrated legally are usually upstanding citizens
The answer to that is simple, because well adjusted and educated Mexicans can easily get a passport and visa.
The uneducated, inbreed poorfags are the ones jumping the borders.

Good thread.
That's true in real life as well.

i don't know about cubans but puerto ricans are also annoying as fuck. but mexicans are by far the worst

lol no, real Mexicans here are humble as fuck. Have you ever been here? Or only interacted with """Mexicans""" there in the US?

I've been to Mexicans. The average Mexican is dumb in and out the country, at least your natives are superior compared to the genetic trash we get. Does Mexico have a form of compulsory eugenics in place?

must be our retarded portuguese genes. it sucks to have been colonized by a country that haven't been relevant for over 500 years

*I've been to Mexico
Fucking retarded, apologies.

Thats just the northern mexicans
Please nuke the noth

Attached: 4V5t7H1.jpg (960x918, 139K)

I thought the south was worse?

Opposite

yes they are. these are your people

>It's when you get to the shithole second generation, hood illegal immigrants that you get the issues
i come across far too many of these fags here in chicago

Attached: CmWoSKWWcAAgYwu.jpg (1024x576, 177K)

But Central America is a shithole and in proximity.

> not Mexicans
I'm more Mexican than you, chilango scum

meant to reply to

They all want to be black but keep killing black people in their own neighborhoods. I fucking hate these cunts.

whatever you say, Johnny Ramirez

South Mexico is worst when it comes to poverty

North Mexico is worst when it comes to violence

Southern US is a shithole filled with chicanos.
Southern people are poor, but that's all.
Northerners are the mutts jumping the border

Attached: 1.gif (350x232, 461K)

>my wetback papi was Mexican, that means I am one too

Attached: le grinning gold lemon 2.jpg (10000x10000, 2.74M)

Nah, it's the brazilian genes aka african genes, it's really hard to distinguish you from other africans like angolans and cape verdians

>Northerners are the mutts jumping the border

they are not actually

The blood of Aztecs flows through my veins. Meanwhile you're probably some 80% Spanish gringo with green eyes and blonde hair.

Attached: Screenshot_20180406-131512.png (1080x1920, 324K)

what makes you think he is white

t. Tamaulipas

>east asian
but what kind?

Attached: 1522987942508.jpg (807x791, 372K)

I know it's very annoying but i've met some of you whitey americans blasting shitty soundcloud rap trough fucking awful cars too se we're even.

are you the fag with a white roastie gf?

conapo.gob.mx/work/models/OMI/GeografiaMigratoria/FlujosMigranDestMexEU/5.pdf

All """mexicans'""" who hate Chicanos are cumskin Spaniards living in D.F.. REAL Mexicans believe in La Raza Unida and recognize us as their brothers in the war against the gringos.

What do /real/ mexicans think about cumbia music?

You are quite right, but the ones "jumping the border" are also ignorant and behave like brutes. There is the poor that behave like scared puppies and the ones that behave like rabid chinos.

Now, the ones born up there do that because in my humble opinion they are desperate to find an identity since they live in a cultural limbo "they are too mexican to be american and too american to be mexican". A normal educated person assimilates the local culture and integrantes to the community but them there's the chimps that behave rude against their new home demanding shit just for the sake of " muh rights" and thinks that a friendly gringo is equal to the "anarchy" there used live in mexico.

Fucking shit, remember your roots but move on...without being a cunt tho.

white mexicans are more predominant in lots of places outside of Mexico City actually

the region of jalisco that exports more migrants to the USA is los altos wich is a region of rural cumskins, cousin fucker cleetus style guys

I mean rabid chimps*

Being born in the Caribbean for some reason causes people to be mentally defective regardless of melamine.

im black

Is it true that blacks are at the bottom of the caste system in central america?

Blacks are called prieto here and they're usually discriminated.
Not even we like blacks.

they are the bottom in every system in every country in the world, in black countries they find another sub set of blacks to shit on

>the region of jalisco that exports more migrants to the USA is los altos wich is a region of rural cumskins, cousin fucker cleetus style guys
Proofs????

of whta of los altos sending migrants or the alteños being rural whites that didnt mix all that much?

Mexicans are babys versus fucking congolombianos

Are girls like this common in Mexico?
youtube.com/watch?v=NEgseyDUgJ0

Beaner, there is a big difference between a prieto (the darkest Juan) and a negro. And in Mexico it is very rare to find them, mexican negroes live in the jungle-countries like Chiapas, Veracruz and Oaxaca.

If you see a negro here is either from central america, a colombian drug traf...err tourist, an haitian, a cuban or a gringo tourist.

I have to say caribean negros are the worst.

I am convinced that Mexicans have the most fun. They have wild house parties, are friends with their cousins, and freely breed without a care in the world.
I can only envy them from a distance while I slowly die alone.

whats your problem with mexican negros and negros in general?, their numbers here (both foreign and homegrown) are way too small to be something to be bitched about

Memes and banting aside...

Why colombians have bad reputation in South America?

¿Por exportar delincuentes?

I live in Xalapa and prietos are a rare sight here. We're mostly brown and a few güeros. Not all of Veracruz is puerto.

One (1) nignog is too much

Orizaba and Xalapa are exceptions

Fuck orizaba tho

also being a second class citizen doesn't sound so bad if you have a family that gives a damn about you

>that feel when the goat farmers across the road have tons of fun every Friday night and you wish you could participate

Qué normie

Attached: 1522664781532.jpg (1280x853, 469K)

why? went there once, it was actually a preetty pleasant place for me, tacky at times with their cri cri inspired everything, but other than that cool place

Every single Colombian abroad is a drug trafficer, fact.

Personal reasons

No nintendo the intentiono of that el posto

No my dear cumskin, i'm dark.

>hehehe all native americans were aztecs

Kill yourself

That logic and blind pride is retarded you know there are (and were) lots of natives different than aztecs. Think of zapotecos or otomies, both midgets living on the mountains.

>Veracruzanos hating on blackness

look niggas, you personally might not be of african descent, but the whole culture of your state is heavily black

I thought mountain people developed taller traits. Was it a sudden migration?

Are you black?

all indios are short except fot the sonora yaquis

Si señor yo soy de rancho
soy de botas y a caballo

hormones are both responsible for beginning puberty and ending puberty so it has nothing to do with mountains

Fucking this

Chicanos claiming to be aztecs not realizing their are most likely descendants of the other tribes oppresed by the Aztecs before the spanish came and actually banded with them to take theAztec empire down.

of from the whole fuck ton of other tribes that lived (and still live) in Mexico

Music for the low class, don't like it i feel like i am in a shitty bus about to be robbed.

I hate latinos

Are they short and stocky because it's cold?

Sure but a population adapts to a region after a long time. Aren't there some freakishly tall South American natives in the mountains? Also Kenyans n shiet.

fuck i dont know they just are, maybe is also the fact that they are for the most part poor and have bad nutrition

Yes

t. Tlaltechipan Nezahualcoyotl Huitzilihuitl

my gf is a white looking Mexican-American but always calls herself “chicana” and says she hates all white people lol.. She literally has blue eyes and brown hair but has never called herself white and puts “latino” on race form. Are all white-mexicans like this in mexico too?

Kenyans are short
nation.co.ke/newsplex/2718262-3344466-auj3yj/index.html

Fuck off, nowhere did I say all Chicanos are Aztec. I said MY blood is Aztec, because my grandfather was Nahuan and spoke Nauhatl.
Go be a cumskin somewhere else.

Not really, whites here want to be associated with Europa. A few with the USA.

While you are fucking your GF, slap her in the face so she stops being retarded she will think is a kinky sex thing so you're safe.

Mexicans wish they were white

Attached: mexico brown reggaeton shithole.png (872x153, 17K)

what is your ethnicity?

I think it’s cause she’s US born and lived in california all her life so she hates all white people

haha will do breh

t. larper

haha, i live in SoCal so I know most of them aren’t even close to white but her surname literally comes from Spanish nobility tbf

Nahuatl was spoken by the people dominated by Aztecs too.

didn't you say it was your ex-gf?

Darker than you "Xavier Villavicencio"

Mexican-Indian is literally god-tier
Intermixing between BROWN races makes us all stronger.

Attached: 5f8c167e94f9a598fc60c1402f38549a.jpg (1023x1375, 253K)

What kind of Chicana would fuck a fucking Indian? Disgusting desu

How can white bois even compete?

Personality is everything my friend. I am not that ugly yet i am a very toxic person, that's why i want to be a wizard.

what’s wrong with a chicana fucking an indian lol

hello NSA

Aztec imperialism made Nahuatl the lingua franca of pre columbian world, the fact tha he spoke nahuatl dosent mean he is aztec, shit theres like 60 different variations of nahuatl spoken in Mexico and central america today.

in fact if your granpa was a real native, that only lowers the chances of you being of Aztec at all, the native cultures that survived the spanish conquering where the ones that isolated in the mountains and shit, Aztecs where culturally anhilated, the spaniards understood the political importance of taking over Tenochtitlan, so they gather Tlaxcaltecas and other tribes to fight the Mexicas and destroy their empire.

People with Aztec blood these days are only some people of modern day valle de Mexico that may have traits of it, and they are just your average mexican mestizos, not real natives

hello larper

>Disgusting desi

FIXED

nothing to larp about lol