Visit Mexico

>visit Mexico
>everyone looks mayan, brown, and really short
>turn on the TV
>all the actors are whiter than me muhammed
What gives?

Attached: 0a183d27314fa502f4a6c09f619f897f.jpg (1533x961, 174K)

goblino

white is better
only whites get to be on tv

my guess=most of rich elite is made by descendants of spaniards and they control media

racism that no one wants to admit
kys

Racism brought in by the spaniard scum. Luckily, nowadays less people fall for that bullshit and more people are pro indians and into other hippie shit.

from this I deduct that short brown mayas can't act. Correct? If so, why is that?

as it should be. the mayan/brown would destroy mexicos reputation

ashkenazi jews control the media worldwide and pretend to be us
the white race is actually blameless and did nothing wrong once again

Because the brown people is busy working as doctor, lawyer, etc, but the wh*tes are too dumb for those jobs, so they work as pets in TV for the entertainment of the brown people

Nobody wants to see brown midgets on tv. The ugliest and lower class Mexicans are predominantly indio scum

TV today. Zoos tomorrow inshallah.

The Spaniards married or raped all the pretty indigenous girls and BLEACHED them. All the uggos got stuck with the native men.

Based. Now lest post successfull amerindian people from our countries.

Pic related is Ernesto Mendoza and he is a successful tv comedian because he is GAY.

Attached: 4416284.png (281x393, 123K)

I have chi friends and one of them looks and dresses like that wtf hahaha

Most people in the tv here is brown, so I don't even need to post it

same here lol

eurocentric standars of beauty are worldwide

I'm going there next month.. any tips?

I am pretty sure that at least Korean and Japanese people have different beauty standards. I am well aware of the meme of "le anime characters are whites" or "le Korean pay a fortune to try and look whiter". But if you actually look into it they really have a different way of perceiving beauty. Like the Japanese fixation for crocked tooths. Some of the fucked up shit Koreans do to themselves can be seen as trying to be whiter but there is a lot more going on that we would not pay attention if we are been Eurocentristice like the calf surgery for example. Meanwhile. In Latin America beauty just means to be as pale and European looking as possible.

this

Brown s in mexico are crininal scum mestizos dont identify with them

ITT a bunch of indios

Look at el salvador or venezuela people prefer to believe they are different ethnic group

Unironically this

Pic related is the CEO of the largest Mass-Media outlet in Mexico

Attached: 800px-Emilio_Azcárraga_Jean.jpg (800x739, 107K)

That's because economic relevance is situated on the european high class of Americas. They have to force their subhumanity everywhere.

i visited Merida and it's like Andalusia but browner and even hotter

pic related is brown and...?

Attached: carlos_slim.jpg (350x450, 33K)

same shit here
fuck wypipol