I honestly don't undertand how can somone be racist

i honestly don't undertand how can somone be racist

Attached: 1510384581391.jpg (400x368, 25K)

Go live in ghettozized suburb in western europe for a month

Meet 1 (one) gypsy

this

I live in oakland and still don't really understand how someone can be racist

I mean it's pretty clear like 90% of black people are just trying to live like everybody else desu

just working to make money so they can afford a studio apartment and internet access like everyone else

try living along with blacks and muslims

Come on, not all of us are all that bad. :(

t. constant anti white poster

>poor people are less educated
wow how could that be

Don't you hate Whites?

well blacks in europe and blacks in america act differently lol

try living along with wh*toids

if you are against racism you know you're inferior to others.
on serious note, i notice a patterns between people who share skin colour, religion, culture etc. and i form stereotypes about them, not that hard to understand.

there's no other group of people more evil than the wh*Te male, hating them is just natural

Racism is just a heuristic that humans use to classify people of differing appearances. The correct way to classify people is to judge them based on the merit of their character, but for virtually all humans, they don't have the mental fortitude or objectivity to do this. Thus, even the self described non racists actually use the same heuristic that self described racists do (and what you yourself are probably using OP to question racism). In reality, racism will never cease to exist, and only a good maybe 1% of the population are born with the nature and nurture needed to be non racist

>i honestly don't undertand how can somone be racist

Me neither. I grew up in Helsinki and my friends are literally from all over the world, from Thailand to Nigeria to Colombia.

are you a cuck

>i honestly don't undertand how can somone be racist
You've never met a wh*Te

i honestly dont understand how someone can’t be racist

um, what about wh*te women?

What?

yame boa domir jajajaa a dios

okay

>relives childhood

wow I'm still not racist, huh

It’s retardspeak for “Do you feel threatened by people of different ethnicity like I do and get anxiety attacks if directly confronted with the presence of someone whose phenotypes does not match that of the majority of people around you?”

My best friend growing up was a son of a Nigerian and a German. Nowadays, my best friend is a Kurdish migrant.

Why are you so close-minded and hateful? Even if commonly touted stereotypes were true of a majority of a group, why would you shun every single member (those not fitting the stereotype included)?

>t. another cuck

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE getting along with citizens who look different from me and even foreigners REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you can't understand because you are a mezito, theres nothing about your race that is superior to any other

>Do you feel threatened by people of different ethnicity like I do and get anxiety attacks if directly confronted with the presence of someone whose phenotypes does not match that of the majority of people around you?
i do

Attached: (C92) [Rough Koubou (4shi)] Little Ecchi Academy (Little Witch Academia).jpg (608x755, 110K)

It depends what you define as racist. For example I dont believe europe should become heavily turkish and african. Is it racist to say that ethnicity and culture are interrelated?

That’s sad. Hope you get better, user.

Also, source? Google ain’t giving me shit if I search for the filename.

If you say that they are biologically linked then yes. If not then no.

Even so, it’s not like Turks or Africans can’t assimilate. I mean there is obvious evidence that they can.

Nevermind, found out what I was doing wrong. No translated version though :T

You lack pattern recognition

honestly don't give a shit about superiority, just don't like being a stranger in my own country

How many millions of "refugees" are living in your country for free again, Hans :D

Nigurz they black n shit.

Depends on how you count. Between 1,6 and 2 million. You mad? I’m not bothered in the least. Looks like you have a serious case of empathy deficiency though, Fin. Sad to see, truly. Is it the lack of sunlight up there? Want me to send you warm thoughts and a UV lamp?

I'm racist because melanin enriched races are more violent and commit more crime
I literally don't judge people for the color of their skin, it just so happens that the content of their character is universally violent

Attached: IMG_3056.jpg (225x225, 26K)

>turks and africans can assimilate
Make me laugh
Just because they adopt the worst aspects of european culture (drinking and partying) doesn't mean they assimilate
They still think you're all infidels and would gladly watch your country burn

nigger

its fun same with being sexist

Stay mad, madboi.

>universally
wew lad

i honestly dont understand how OP became such a faggot

Wouldn’t you, being one yourself, know?

Yes I am

Some races are less educatable than others :)

what? blacks in europe are much better than those in america. most blacks in africa don't have the victim complex that those in the USA do

AFRICA FOR AFRICANS, ASIA FOR ASIANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYONE!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the Third World pours into EVERY white country, and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of Third-Worlders and quote-unquote "assimilating" with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country, and ONLY white countries, to "assimilate," i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the Final Solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a NaziWhoWantsToKillSixMillionJews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>get everything for free
>still behave like niggers

When you notice patterns in certain races. Stereotypes exist for a reason
>Blacks are violent low IQ idiots who often turn to crime even when given a second chance
>Whites are guilt ridden and too empathetic wanting to prove themselves to everybody on how much better they are

>

Hard to think of a complex victim narrative while youre raping orphans and eating grandmas beating heart

>And today on “Shit Fins say” ...

i couldnt understand, are you a faggot too ?

Never change Germany.

Attached: 1496068381689.jpg (1440x1051, 103K)

I am saying that since you are a faggot it seems like you should know how one becomes a faggot.

Stay mad. Canuck, and enjoy your SJW parallel judiciary. Don’t forget to say ze, xe and xir or the death squads will disappear you :3

dark people made me hate dark people

that's rich coming from a spic, A Guatemalan chop off guys head this week for no fucking reason hope all of you get deported back to your first world country

This

ooooh i get it now, you are implying that im a faggot because your leftists correctness been hurted ? poor kraut

pattern recognition and knowledge of statistics

cuck

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO