I really am

I really am.

Ask me anything.

Attached: 1.png (225x225, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xrpchat.com/topic/8289-satoshis-thoughts-on-the-original-ripple-project/
usawatchdog.com/missing-21-trillion-means-federal-government-is-lawless-dr-mark-skidmore/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How can you shitpost while being dead?

when are you dumping your btc bags?

Fuck off Craig.

when you goin to cash out dude

Prove it faggot

I am not dead.

We're all Craig

Why would you post here and not do an AMA on Reddit where all the smart people are?

How.csn you be Satoshi if I am Satoshi?

Are you Asian?

How can you say you are someone you aren't? I am the actual Sz... Satoshi.

Attached: 1486100641564.jpg (856x1000, 121K)

I'm dumping 1 btc per hour so as to not cause a market crash with my massive bag drop.

I didn't think you were really Satoshi at first, but then you said "I really am" and you know what, you've sold me. Just bought 100k, thanks

why post on a taiwaneese big eyed girl message board instead of your original account on bitcointalk? what you hope to achieve?

What price are you buying in back at? Or are you cashing out forever?

I already am.
You are wrong. Jow Forums holds superior IQ than reddit.
You're an impostor.
No.
You're an impostor as well.

Are you Jewish?

When is your birthday?

You're welcome, fren.
This is where the fat of the land is; Jow Forums
Casually cashing out 1 BTC per hour at whatever price, I'm already filthy rich.

No.
That would compromise my anonymity.

4/15/71

real satoshi here.

tell us something we don't know about economics

Which shitcoin should I buy?

No, you're not. Stop lying.
You need to buy low and sell high.

Almost any coin you'll buy will moon during the next bullrun, so it doesn't matter.

do you have a special telegram that we can join like that swiss fund manager guy?

are you mad about dan larimer warning you about bitcoin's scaling issues and do you think eos will beat ethereum

the larps on this board...
>Casually cashing out 1 BTC per hour at whatever price, I'm already filthy rich.

zzzzz

No.

24/day / by how many btc?

>Jow Forumstards larping as Satoshi

the absolute state

You ae drunk Craig, go to sleep and stop this delusion of being Satoshi.

Why would I be mad? He's a fucking retard who doesn't know anything.
Eos will eventually beat ethereum but in the long run it will fall along with ethereum when they'll be replaced in ~10 years by better technology.
Truth is boring sometimes.

What's your opinion on bcash?

Years and years of per hour btc dumping. It doesn't really matter how much I have since the volume will be the same forever.

Short term (~3 years) bull, long term loss

Why do you think Satoshi would have special powers and capabilities to predict the future, OP? An actual Satoshi would give insights on the genesis block, the creation of the code and white paper, the reason for the silence and letting all go to shit, and so long. Instead, you take the easy path of larping about alt-coins. What a boring bored loser you are.

Attached: CxL0u0DVIAAz4Oc.jpg (1200x1200, 219K)

Those are all stupid assumptions. Satoshi is not Nick Szabo, it's me. I really am Satoshi Nakamoto and you can ask me anything.
This is the only chance you've got.

checked and how big is your peepee, and are you a weeaboo

Attached: penis3.gif (375x190, 986K)

It's 7.75" x 5.6"
I'm European.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

How does your daily occupation looks like ? What's your opinion on Nano? Why won't you reveal your self

If it weren't for me this board would not exist in it's current form. You are what your fellow board members call a "newfag".

I'm actually looking into creating music, started playing the piano and learning music theory now;
Nano is a BTC killer that can't kill BTC. It will massively pump at some point, though.

I was joking at begging for btc.

filthy rich is an understatement. do you appreciate the improvements that bitcoin private has made to your initial protocol in terms of speed of transactions?

That is a good joke. You have amused Satoshi Nakamoto. Be proud.

Fuck off NSA

Wouldn't the NSA & GCHQ know who Satoshi really is/was?

I'm also learning piano and sound synthesis. What type of music do you want to play/make?

Yes, I do appreciate the improvements that bitcoin private has made to my initial protocol in terms of speed of transactions.
NSA is our enemy.

Your larp is shit.

Fuck off NSA, I know your project (bitcoin) was funded by Bilderberg and Club of Rome to crash the world economy.

They couldn't have tracked me. I am what this board occasionally calls as being "behind 7 proxies".
Contemporary classical music. The best example and leader in current music industry quality wise is the composer Liam Howlett from The Prodigy. Classical form, contemporary sounds, "contorting the past and rewiring the future", not selling out and delivering true sonic power.
That is the general direction of my musical development.

> I really am Satoshi Nakamoto and you can ask me anything.
This is the only chance you've got

Ok I'll bite. Are you ever going to move/spend your bitcoins? If so when/why/why not?

What do you think of my pepe ?

Attached: 1498664694793234.png (1349x542, 364K)

Copy and paste the first address you used to send bitcoin.

I'm not larping, that's why it's shit; truth is boring sometimes, as I have previously stated in this thread.
No, I'm just a guy.

what was your endgame? you realise that if everything goes according to plan and bitcoin becomes a global currency than an open ledger of everybodies details on it could seek to strengthen the very thing you sought out to destroy.

Attached: SN.jpg (400x400, 13K)

I already am, check the other posts in this thread about dumping my bags on the hour. Aiming to live happily with my family and providing for the future of my great^100 grandchildren.
It's great, user. You should paint more.
No.

Hi Nick!

THANK YOU SATOSHI CAN YOU PUT MY PEPE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN AND THEN SEND ME 5 BTC?

Its not a pepe brainlet fren, its an apustaja or helper

What do you think about Vechain?

Blockchain technology will provide for the essential privacy need of people; bitcoin was just the start of a new era.
I am confident and content with the fact that bitcoin will be beaten by newer technologies in the long run.

I thought all of Satoshi's coins were in the Genesis block and if they moved it would cause a big uproar/panic.

If you really have so much btc that you don't even care what happens, why not set aside a small part of it and create a challenge for others to solve? It's a great way to stimulate yourself intellectually as well as a fun way to educate a community in any way you like

Why does everything follow the same meme chart?

Attached: MEME.png (914x892, 37K)

How come don't we see it on blockchain then?

It's not Nick. Hello, anyway.
No, but cultivate your skill more and maybe one day you will "make it" by selling paintings.
That is correct.
It's a good medium-term investment.

Thoughts on chainlink?
Thoughts on monero?

>"Ripple is interesting in that it's the only other system that does something with trust besides concentrate it into a central server." - Satoshi Nakamoto Sun, Apr 12, 2009 at 10:44 PM

xrpchat.com/topic/8289-satoshis-thoughts-on-the-original-ripple-project/

So are you still a Ripple fan?

Some of my coins are in that block, not all of them, obviously.
That would be quasi-spoonfeeding money. I'm already stimulating myself with my newfound hobby, music. It's actually more rewarding.
I have added stochastic variation to the dumping process precisely for that very reason.

>Some of my coins are in that block
That block is the one I'm concerned with specifically. You're never touching those bitcoins right? Did you destroy the private key for them?

Chainlink will most likely supply the need for oracles, so it is a good investment.
As for Monero, Nicolas is actually a good friend of mine, and I find Monero to have very good fundamentals. Good investment.
Not a Ripple fan anymore.

Not touching those bitcoins, I don't need them anyway.

>''
>european

Attached: 1514251999174.jpg (118x141, 6K)

Internet lingo penile measurements are in inches, so I adapted my measurements to that.

you write like special ed. 11 y/o

> I am what this board occasionally calls as being "behind 7 proxies".
>You are what your fellow board members call a "newfag"

>I already am, check the other posts in this thread about dumping my bags on the hour.
>It will massively pump at some point, though.

in your next shit satoshi imposting you should decide whether or not satoshi writes like a Jow Forumstard
and BE CONSISTENT. Consistent, you larping black person

Attached: 1517899882704.png (650x650, 11K)

No, I don't. You're just envious.

You'd think Satoshi is smart enough to adapt to certain community jargon terms by "lurking moar" for a few hours every week in his spare time.

Liam Howlett: classically trained pianist as a child. Might explain your appreciation of his skills.

I am Satoshi Nakomoto
look in the mirror ffs

Of course. He was classically trained as a child and then as he got older as a teenager new technology came along so he applied what he learned on new technology. Any composition you'd choose from his vast repertoire is flawless in it's rawness.

Before I ask more questions I just want to say thanks. Either for creating Bitcoin or for a mildly entertaining larp. Which ever applies.

My next question is where do you think the missing $2.1*10^13 went?
usawatchdog.com/missing-21-trillion-means-federal-government-is-lawless-dr-mark-skidmore/

When do you expect to see the next bullrun?
Thnk u mai fren

We could discuss this at length; early 90s Prodigy made me take music more seriously as a hobby and even ended up with a couple of EDM tracks signed and released, get club and radio play etc.

Teenage Howlett was inspired by seeing N-Joi at a rave; Nigel Champion (one half of N-Joi) was also a classically trained pianist. Get that skill mastered and you can apply it to any genre.

Sorry to digress, back to bitcoin, a matter I can't contribute much to.

You are most welcome.

I do not know the answer to your question, but what I do know is that one day the federal bank will be crushed; by the people, collectively taking control by decentralizing the world economy, or by the expanding red giant sun when it will engulf the Earth.

Ok, Larper, ill bite as well, whats the end game, Why was this created?, Why are you selling?, What is your price expectations for 2020?, thoughts on Ethereum?
Whats your thoughts on Craig Wright claiming to be the real satoshi and go...

SATOSHI IS fucking Sergey nazarov, he is working his ass truying to create a new blockchain for the corporate world, called Chainlink
$
Sergey nazarov
S.N.
Satoshi natamoto
S.N.
NICK Szabo
N.S

also nick szabo is now officially following sergeys twitter, sergey is actually making his dream come true.

the fuck you guys are ON?
sergey IS satoshi NO DOUBT about it

Attached: satoshi.jpg (1092x1536, 483K)

What coin do you wish Bitcoin was?

Within 2 years.
Do not worry for digressing, this is a thread for any subject. I enjoy music talk as well as cryptocurrency discussion.
That's great to hear, cultivate your creative skills as much as you can.
Teenage Howlett had many sources for inspiration which he combined along with his own genius to form a new never-before-seen musical act. Hence "contorting the past" (sampling and adjoining) and "rewiring the future".
Getting the classical pianist skill trained fully does not grant you power for all genres, though. You have to learn much more about the current technology in order to create something new, being able to reproduce some notes by playing an instrument is now only a part of it.
End-game was bringing power to the people. I'm not really selling rather than bleeding out some fiat value for my family as a failsafe. Price expectations are pointless but I believe a 50K bullrun will eventually play out.
Ethereum is a great platform. "Money skelly" as you call him is a good guy who wants to make things better for the common man.
I am amused by Craig claiming to be me. Let him have his way.

What are your thoughts on Goxxing 1.0 and 2.0?
You think BTC will be a dominant crypto for a forseeable future?

I am not Sergey Nazarov.
I have no wish for Bitcoin being something else. I am content with it eventually dying. The thing I will be remembered for is giving birth to the adoption of the blockchain technology, which is truly impressive.

Granted, understanding and applying tech was half his genius. You can hear the original samples used in their original context and then compare to where he placed them and it's incredible; there's an immense talent at work there. I'm interested; your favourite Prodigy track and what does it for you?

Also, how does it feel to be real life Kaiser Sose?

The "Goxxing" was a terrible happening for BTC, although inevitable since it was bound to happen because of early non-egalitarian mining.
As for your second question see