Do you like the city you were born in?

Do you like the city you were born in?

I like mine. I even came back after studies and stayed. It's only 190k city, 350 aglomeration but that's enough to have everything I need and a nice airport.

Attached: e45646.jpg (2048x1318, 394K)

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/26/Algarve_-_Marinha_Beach_(16822212191).jpg/1200px-Algarve_-_Marinha_Beach_(16822212191).jpg
visitportugal.com/sites/www.visitportugal.com/files/styles/encontre_detalhe_poi_destaque/public/mediateca/PD---4_660x371_0.jpg?itok=E6eH5YaL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Łódź
You know the rest

I like Łódź. I once even made a thread about Łódź.

Attached: 98746543.jpg (1024x678, 461K)

Yes, it's green and comfy.

Attached: 878[1].jpg (1600x878, 480K)

My architectural penis is really stiff for your church my friend also I really like the house on the left from it that's a bit rounded.

kind of, not really
the picture you're looking at right now is what I found on google, the only non shitty area (and even that looks bad). It used to be a shithole because it was a farming town next to a train station and some factories and the town was never updated since the 1800's despite having the money, they just built new buildings next to the old abandoned ones that served no purpose and didn't even look nice like other towns. Now its a shithole because there's too many mexicans. But I liked going down there on saturday when I was a kid because there was a movie theater. I was born there because my hometown is a small rural place that had no hospital at the time, and my parents were on the road when I was going to be born so they drove the 40 minutes there. The doctor was some hungarian guy who spared me from circumcision so I guess its good I was born there. Sometimes I even forget that's where I came from because I'd only go there once every 2-4 weeks and never even go inside the city, maybe just the bank, theater, or gas station on the outskirts. I lost my virginity in an abandoned barn on a hill above the town though so that's another good memory

Attached: Sunnyside_WA,_September_2015.jpg (2048x871, 1.02M)

>It's only 190k city, 350 aglomeration
Are you a yellow man?

he is lying. this city is 170k and does not have 350k aglomeration. they are known liars here.

I actually made a mistake it's 180k city and 350k aglomeration but I consider it "medium" sized.

Attached: 8764654.png (1536x1152, 1.67M)

based magyar. I'm from a rural town in Whatcom county that has the same kind of feel. definitely didn't mind relocating but it had its comfy moments

City has like 178k, county 120+k etc. nice try though.

I love mine. 1.9mil inhabitants, just enough to feel like a big city but still feel comfy. The climate is a bit annoying (four seasons a day, lots of rain, only 2000h of sunlight per year), but it's clean, the people are nice and you can mostly avoid the niggers and pardos.

Too bad crime and the homeless population have risen a LOT in the last 8 years or so.

Attached: 4move-curitiba-1024x585.jpg (1024x585, 240K)

Is football big there? They always show that american football is huge in small towns in US.

shithole

Attached: 1519849695115.jpg (1200x800, 367K)

Do you get only rich tourists? If it's only rich ones that it must be hard to pick up the girls.

marseille doesn't get tourists because it's a shithole, tourists go to nice, saint tropez or monaco instead

B-but you have great taxi drivers.

do we?

Yes. I saw the movies.

oh that's what you mean lol
based

Yes, it's a big city but with an odd banana shape between the sea and the mountains, so there's no hinterland and everything is close. I love being by the sea and the regional cuisine is top tier.
Downsides: water is dirty and the beaches suck, so you have to drive away from the city. It's also a city with zero night life, filled with old people that grunts all day.

Attached: Genova-header.jpg (1600x600, 242K)

>It's also a city with zero night life
Looks great but the night life thing must be a pain. It's suprising since the capital of Liguria should have some energy in it. I recognized your city the moment I saw it since I traveled through Europe quite a bit.

No, what even is this?

Attached: IMG_20180406_232616_296.jpg (839x560, 160K)

Yes, I'm proud of it and I was shaped by it's culture which is distinctly individualistic and liberal (truly liberal in the european meaning of the word, fyi burgers) compared to the rest of the country and I consider myself lucky to have been born here.

However, the job market is now on the federal european level, so I will probably end up moving to wherever I can get paid the most and retire back home.

Jobs are always a pain if it's not the capital.

But I fully understand you, the region i Live in was semi-independent for around 300 years. It's a bit different, last year I even got called a teuton as a offence when I was visiting southern Poland as a tourist.

People in the capital have it just as bad as us if they have any sort of ambition of making more than 50K a year by the time they're 50. You usually can't do it in Portugal unless you're willing to be a slave.

Where are you from though, is it near Konigsberg ?

Yes

Attached: intercontinental-vienna-4026429112-2x1.jpg (3900x1950, 1.77M)

It's a bit of a separate region with a seperate history but it was part of Prussia, it's called Warmia, lots of castles, I really like it.

Also Królewiec is dead.

My city is Meran/Merano, I quite like it. I feel for the rest of Tirol that economically are not as good as we are, can't wait to finally have our independent country

Attached: meran_september.jpg (2048x1362, 1.69M)

yes. even the chi's play football and its a semi-big event, every high school football game. soccer is played way more casually even by the white people here but school matches aren't as popular. Basketball is in between those two

Vienna is top tier but the last time I was there it was very dirty and had a lot of brown people, some places had trash on the streets which is weird since it's Austria.

Reading up on that, you guys can claim Copernicus, that's pretty good. I kind of get why they' see you like that, people always tend to regard other countries as monolithic when most of the time they're not and have noticeable regional differences.

I have friends from N. Italy. They visited me last year I was suprise how true the memes about "separating" were, they talked a lot about it, we had a lot of fun since they liked the city and region. I'm visiting Milano this year.

He lived here and is buried here. The place looks quite different when it comes to how old places look compared to most Poland. A lot of red brick.

Warsaw was pretty comfy

Attached: latest-1.jpg (200x94, 5K)

That is indeed typical of germanic influence. But if you think that's different, take a look at the South upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/26/Algarve_-_Marinha_Beach_(16822212191).jpg/1200px-Algarve_-_Marinha_Beach_(16822212191).jpg and the North visitportugal.com/sites/www.visitportugal.com/files/styles/encontre_detalhe_poi_destaque/public/mediateca/PD---4_660x371_0.jpg?itok=E6eH5YaL here (this is typical of countries that have North-South orientations btw)

I always wanted to visit Portugal, my friend were there on their honeymoon and since than I wanted to travel there since I know Spain quite well but not Portugal.

the sentiment is strong, especially in Veneto region, the North can easily be considered as another country ... very different from the south.

Milan? Visited many times, one of the wealthiest city in europe so it can be expensive. Also bring the most fashionable clothes you have, milanesi really look down on you if you are badly dressed.

Attached: meran-6.jpg (5616x3744, 2.79M)

*fixed

Attached: Uniwersam1.jpg (2560x1200, 1.38M)

To be perfectly honest, it's not THAT different from Spain, but it's more quaint and authentic for sure. If you want to visit, you'll be very well received of course.

I live in Guanajuato, a world heritage site with good architecture, a lot of cultural events and nightlife. Cons: no jobs.

Attached: images.jpg (470x313, 27K)

Is the food much different? We have quite a few Erasmus students from Portugal here.