How common is catcalling in your country? Is it considered offensive or sexual harassment?

How common is catcalling in your country? Is it considered offensive or sexual harassment?

Attached: 1522281307117.jpg (960x960, 228K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u0NwiwAcll8
youtube.com/watch?v=4faVxjQv4QU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes it's pretty common, women often take it as a compliment rather than an insult.

>he thinks women like to be catcalled

It happens here too though

Attached: 1521168175712.jpg (400x400, 34K)

It's a latinx/ african american thing.

well, if you are not just an ugly spastic screaming any retarded bullshit that comes to your mind, then they actually like it

Normal. Some might get pissed off due to the SJWs addition to our society thanks to the internet, but overall it's normal and expected, also considered a manly thing to do and if you don't do it you're considered beta and pathetic.

I've been catcalled by women from buses. They yelled shit like papasito or winked at me. It feels good. wonder if women feel the same whena man does it. Guees it dependsontheman

THey secretly do.

It happens. How it is considered depends on the catcalled's character.

>south/ central America comes to the defense of catcalling
Imagine my shock.

It's extremely rare, it's just rude and even a lobotomized retard understands that it won't get you anywhere in order to have a date

I've never seen anyone do it before. Most people I know think it's rude.

youtube.com/watch?v=u0NwiwAcll8

Popular

kek this has happened to me too since I was like 13 yo, tfw too irresistible for women

Attached: 5308111ecbc4bca7b1ef7ff24f06d045aec650ad_hq.jpg (394x360, 37K)

No, it’s not normal here. I’ve never seen it except from some asocials (homeless, drunkards).

>dress like a whore
>stand around like a whore
>get treated like a whore

No, it's not.

>tfw pakis holding hands is more alpha than you

Attached: 187489104194810821872.png (647x548, 160K)

It's common.
Yes, just like anything nowadays, is considered offensive.

I don't like catcalling but what the actual fuck do you expect? 15 years ago everyone, and I mean everyone, would have thought she was a street walker.

>Is it considered offensive or sexual harassment?
yes

You just start whistling at some random woman in the street like a Gypsy or what? What the hell.

My brother. We are too handsome for this ugly world

Attached: gdb.jpg (640x480, 39K)

Very common. No.

It is very common and it is now effectively a crime.
youtube.com/watch?v=4faVxjQv4QU

Here in Cape Town, if you see a mixed chick or a Thicc booty black chick, they love it and will suck your dick the same day if you look decent and have some attractive feature e.g. you are a pretty boy, bone structure, muscles or have straight hair. Clubs in the city is the easiest and filled with sluts. If you are at a beach here and have a car you are golden.

This is me, Asian mixed with Dutch , lean muscle, long straight hair, 6.3 and still a virgin, MFW

>T.

Attached: (you).jpg (659x412, 27K)