The future of the west is brazilian

Brazil is from this day and onwards western and the biggest defender of everything that represents western civilization. Just surrender your destiny to us pardos as the new leaders of the free world, since Europe and the US has fallen to degeneracy, and we proud brown warriors have rejected today this fate of degeneracy and leftism globalism
youtube.com/watch?v=1ccpGklaplI

Attached: 1446675201418.jpg (500x575, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/04/06/world/americas/brazil-lula-prison.html
youtube.com/watch?v=FSS0c9jpRmU
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZMTvXZ7nbI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kek

Am I the only one who like to eat boogers?

it's true though
nytimes.com/2018/04/06/world/americas/brazil-lula-prison.html

>fucking sopa de macaco country is the defender of the western culture
I hate this timeline

Why are you upset? South America will become relevant!

>Brazil
>not the most degenerate country this side of the world
now instead of having short term corrupt politicians, you get to have a lifetime of a single corrupt monarch that people will unironically defend with their lives

If we were truly degenerates we would be defending Lula right now with our lives
youtube.com/watch?v=FSS0c9jpRmU

You're defending a serial killer who executed thousands of people instead of the man who lifted millions out of poverty and saved millions from starving. You're the villain.

kek Kek KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

Attached: 1522972314308.gif (480x264, 3.37M)

>South America will become relevant
We were supposed to become an Amerindian powerhouse not the bastion of white culture

Amerindians were the biggest defenders of the catholic faith. Especially in our case, to the point they became nobles after the war against the french in Rio de Janeiro. And the leader of the tupi tribes got his blood passed to the Queen of Sweden nowadays lmao

Attached: yLvh9WdYJ8PubcRwPMjg_18_2bd78e2db5ebb9a6b57dbd3be592c5a8_image.png.jpg (450x557, 20K)

>Brazil
>Racemixing personified
>Defender of western civilization

Race literally means shit. The western civilization is built on individual freedom, minimal state, christianism and high morality. Not NASDAP ideals

>The western civilization is built on individual freedom, minimal state
Enlightenment meme crap. Western civilization is far older than that. All that is destroying the west. There can't be a western civilization if actual european peoples stop existing.

VAI... DAR... MERDA.
Eu já comprei a pipoca.

Attached: lula a shit.jpg (1517x875, 132K)

>United States
>Racism personified
Did you finished your wall already, Gringo?

Attached: AMERICANS ARE SO NICE.jpg (715x510, 59K)

Funny thing you saying that
>The western civilization is built on individual freedom, minimal state
are Enlightenment crap when fascism, national and racial identity are literally directly derived of the French Revolution. You are literally projecting your own ideology lmao

Attached: UNITED STATERS BEING THEMSELVES.jpg (715x1073, 94K)

You are a fucking idiot

Just watch the burn down of Lula
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZMTvXZ7nbI

Oopty doo

Vai ser uma DELICIA ver o papai Lulo preso.

All of the Americas need to be destroyed. Globalists want to turn the whole world into one bland corporate mixed race shithole.
Pic related

Attached: quote-my-principles-are-only-those-that-before-the-french-revolution-every-well-born-person-julius-e (850x400, 51K)

Dude, turn on the TV. Fucking Hell I'm embarassed to live in the ABC

literally a minority my friend

post camila queiroz please

racemixing is definitely a western value. europeans would stick their dicks in anything: blacks, native americans, abos, muslims, g*Rmans, turks, asians, etc, etc, etc. how do you think brazil and USA became such mutt'd countries?

>The future of the west is brazilian

Only they didn't. It was realitively uncommon until the last few decades. And still is in the minority. Mass immigration from non-white countries into white ones didn't start until the 1960s.

Apparently, it´s like this: tomorrow is the anniversary of his dead wife, so his lawyers and the party leadership made a deal with the police to only give him up tomorrow, after a whole night of manifestations with his followers.
In any case, Toffoli is getting the leadership of the SUPREMO TRIBUNAL FEDERAL in september and will make up some excuse to free Lula from prison.

Attached: lula a shit 02.jpg (1517x873, 123K)

Why is this Brazilian poster so cancerous? He makes this same shitty thread every day and talks about politics like a Brazilian version of Jow Forumsthedonald. Did some Brazilian version of Jow Forums get nuked recently?

Not in this area. It's straight up hero worship for that fuckwad.

SBC is literally the birthplace of the myth Lula, obviously there would be some resistance there

Will I be welcome in Brazil?

Not true. Even today the average African American is nearly 25% white because white slave owners couldn't resist sticking their dicks in that big black booty.

In South America its even more extreme, except for Argentina and Uruguay, literally every country is more than 50% mixed race and some are more than 90%

You're welcomed in my bed

Are you a cute boy?

y-yes i am 18

Make me proud

Attached: IMG_2796.jpg (1200x630, 210K)

Brazilians are pretty delusional already, the outcast ones are even more delusional and literally live in a fantasy land.

Buying a plane ticket.

Why should anyone care?

We are literally your number 1 export partner. You should care

This. Im going to spread my european sperm to all the latinas here. I'm going to have more kids than the mexican families and have them become orthodox.

Yeah, not gonna happen