Ukraine and Russia

What is their opinion about each other nowadays?

Is it positive or negative? Has it gotten better or worse?

Attached: 43720984708470280478032.jpg (640x378, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rian.com.ua/analytics/20180227/1032745791/sotsseti-zayavlenii-Nitsoy.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivan_Mazepa
hinative.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_of_Saint_Peter
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ukrainians are russians in denial.
Their national hero is literal traitor
Ukrainian nationalists unironically complain about the fact that Kiev is russian speaking city
rian.com.ua/analytics/20180227/1032745791/sotsseti-zayavlenii-Nitsoy.html

Isn't majority of Ukraine russian speaking?

>Ukrainians are russians in denial.
never heard more retarded shit
we're like gods comparing to these swarthy kubanoid midgets now fuck off vatnik

Ukraine butthurts because we ruined their country. And we either don't care or watch them as a on terrarium.

Attached: RTSDTN.png (1305x892, 896K)

Pure ukrainian is used mostly by western ukrainians.
Majoriy of ukrainians speak either russian or mutt language called surzhyk

Ukraina = Ukroić = Cut (part of Russia, Poland etc.)
>Their national hero is literal traitor
did you mean bandera?

Ukrainian are brothers But the (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((ukrainians)))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Are not our brothers

The One thet controll Ukraina is (((((((((((ukrainian)))))))))))))

So Ukraina is fucked With a ((((ukrainian)))) Who send ukrainians to die for (((((((((((((((((((((((ukrainians)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

And his kids living in londongrad just Loke all((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( russian))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))aligarchs

And the One thet halp Ukraina is ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((americans)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

So mabe the ukrainians Will andersted and kick the or kill the hazar((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((ukrainians))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))And join the Russians to kill the liberals (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Russians))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I love Ukrainians and they love me

ukraine=the edge

Ukraine literally means the edge

>did you mean bandera?

Nope.He was just loser.I meant tihs guy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivan_Mazepa

I hate hohols

Makes sense.Thanks.

Ukrainians are shitskin turkic subhumans pretending to be European

Attached: u_TBKb0ncgg.jpg (604x507, 67K)

You right I just check it

Pic releted ((((((((((((Ukrainian))))))))))))))

Attached: 4L_UimPYDsv.jpg (250x335, 25K)

good post, ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((user))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Hohols are desperate for any possible national identity of their own thus why they came to worship a murdering war criminal who slaughtered polish civilians during WW2 which his bunch of alcoholic scumbags.

They claim to be western when they are lower than the lowest of all russian.

Attached: 1468098937371.jpg (764x960, 220K)

could a Russian translate this since i know some are around here please. idk if the image is too small or not to make the words out

Attached: batushka-litourgiya-hand-official-white-t-shirt.jpg (800x800, 90K)

I'd to say that 30% of Russian population are ethnic Ukrainians

>30% of Russian population are ethnic Ukrainians
>ethnic Ukrainians
lmao

>Hohols are desperate for any possible national identity of their own thus why they came to worship a murdering war criminal who slaughtered polish civilians during WW2 which his bunch of alcoholic scumbags.
Very true

>They claim to be western when they are lower than the lowest of all russian.
They are just as western as other slavs.
They aren't "the lowest" of all russian, they are just a bit greedy and a bit naive than an average russian

It's something from Bible. Don't want to translate, go here and ask (maybe multiple times) if you are really interested. hinative.com
There are always Russians ready to help. But i think you better don't show them the shirt ;)
Show them these pieces:
//////////
Бaтюшкa
//////////
top left
Пpeмyдpocть, пpocти,
Пpидитe пoклoнитьcя,
И пpипaдитe кo мнe,
Cпacy вac.

top right
Я – Гocпoдь Бoг вaш,
мoя жe дepжaвa нecкaзaннa
и cлaвa нeпocтижимa
Moя жe милocть бeзмepнa

bottom left
Ce бo, иcтинy вoзлюбил ecи; бeзвecтнaя и тaйнaя пpeмyдpocти Tвoeя явил ми ecи
(different than the one in the shirt but couldn't find any other)

bottom right
Я – Цapь Утeшитeль
Дyх Иcтины
Beздe Я и вce иcпoлняю
Я – coкpoвищe блaгих и жизни пoдaятeль
//////////
Литypгия

>a bit greedy and a bit naive
They are just lazy and useless. They think someone will come and make everything for them. Will make them stop being walking garbage and make paradise from their shithole.

Independence is their main problem.

alright thanks for the help! is there something intrinsically wrong with the shirt?

Well i know nothing about Christianity but i thought inverted cross is related to satanism. Also i see sculls... Though inverted cross is actually ok as i just found
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_of_Saint_Peter
And on my cross there is scull as well at the bottom.
Still some people may think it's some satanic, maybe i am wrong.

>inverted cross
>is there something intrinsically wrong with the shirt

Isn't it a bit like Russia's Austria (their whole national identity revolves around being "not German")?

Seems like. Also they've had a major Polish influence. Why does Austria not want "to be German"? Germany is cool tbqh.

Partially to escape the war thing (can't blame them there for not wanting to join our century long excessive self hate), partially arrogance

Well and Ukraine always wanted to distinguish itself because of this . To be an independent state, not just an "okraina of Russia". And present time they just want to join Europe to take their money and make them kick away their corrupt politicians.