Attached: 18nunNr.jpg (419x604, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_p9Vd0GJppo
youtube.com/watch?v=D9Hy9FHb4tk
youtube.com/watch?v=JVPJPoift7s
youtube.com/watch?v=eDb_7hPNIoM&feature=share
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: Ilirida.jpg (960x740, 156K)

Attached: Always+down+to+trollan+the+neighbors+_18eda04adbf5e3250a663d6c5e2bf152.png (1300x810, 67K)

Attached: 7fd.jpg (1104x926, 217K)

Attached: kumanov.jpg (500x289, 55K)

This cuck shqip will always post with our flag, will always be confused for one of us, and have to prove he's Albanian because Albanians are such an irrelevant element here

Attached: 717.jpg (324x291, 28K)

Kukes?

Attached: BlAqhju.jpg (819x591, 60K)

Attached: zaev-1.png (779x472, 607K)

Why is Tirana a poor shithole?

Historically speaking, Illyrians we're around to fight along side Alexander and even part of Romens while we Slavs we'rent even in the Balkans, i hope i have some Illyrian blood in me, too poor to afford the DNA test

this map is wrong as shit

Why are Albanians so brown?

Attached: 000T_TRPar3361026.jpg (625x312, 37K)

how to train glutes?

why macedonians are so mutated like this

Attached: niesmemakedonia.jpg (194x259, 7K)

source is monitor.al. are they shit?
by commune. kind of old by now actually

Attached: Harta-Shqiperia-2012[1].jpg (650x879, 311K)

Check out east albania, only yellow area is populated by macedonians hahahahahahahahah

>Albo genes are a disability

Illyrians were literally some irrelevant goat fucking tribe who accomplished nothing of significance. besides just "being there". Albanians latch onto the name simply because they were mentioned living in the area so as to legitimize their retarded nationalistic historical mythology. That's all there is to it.

>are they shit?
yes

um....you read the map legend wrong bucko

He who lives in a glass house..

Attached: fry.jpg (127x95, 4K)

What

red is shit, orange is ok and blue is rich

we're orange and the rest (pure albanian) is red

There's not a single Macedonian poster here who'll tell you he agrees with that ancient stupidity our government did.

E vërtet, kum pa n'reddit do, edhe pse jan t'shpërndam.

Edhe shiptart jan tu ja nis me përdor internetin

Attached: 1504147123246.jpg (1200x800, 110K)

>some irrelevant goat fucking tribe
oh, so just like literally every other tribe

Not the Jewish one. They are chosen by God and you are worthless goyim

>Marin Barleti (1450–1513), the Albanian-Venetian historian, wrote in his biography of Skanderbeg (published between 1508–10), that her "father was a Triballian nobleman" (pater nobilissimus Triballorum princeps).[1] In another chapter, when talking about the inhabitants of Upper Debar that defended Svetigrad, he calls them "Bulgarians or Triballi" (Bulgari sive Tribali habitant).[2]

how do macedonians on the ground feel about their shrinking population
is it
a) oh no we're fucked we have to change something
b) it doesnt matter they will assimilate
or c) dont care

>fyromian iq

>shiptard delusions
her name was vois(l)ava, literally no bulgarian was ever named like that

>the maqekar copies my comments from one year ago

if you believe his mother was a serve answer me this: how could he has servian blood but also be good at warfare? don't you see the discrepancy here?

d) importing fertile albanian women to birth 3-5 kids and raise them as macedonians

>tfw the shiptar race will survive

Attached: 1496175365827.jpg (480x480, 27K)

I am starting to autistically delve in Oldschool Everquest thru P1999. Send help.

what a chad desu

>I quajtur fisnik shqiptar nga hungarezet, osmanet, latinet edhe nga bizantet
>Hunjadi thote se "Gjorgji nuk fliste gjuh sllave, hungareze, greke ose latine"
>Ai e mesoi Sllavishten kishtare (Jo serbishten) tek osmanet, spas doreshkrimeve osmane ai dinte shqip, osmanet nuk mesonin shqip ===> ai kishte gjuhen amtare shqip
>pothuaj TE GJITHE vendet tek tokat e Kastriotave kan toponime shqip
>Kur familja e Kastriotave shkoi ne Itali u quajten Arbersh
>Kisha ku u varros GJon Kastrioti u quajt kisha e shqiptareve nga VETE serbet
>Vete pasardhesit e Kastriotit kan haplogrup EV13 sipas kontrollit te ADN
Pse hajn mut kot shkijet ?

Attached: fs2.png (320x303, 102K)

yo what a coincidence, i play too. did you play the original back then, or are you new?

>shiptard damage control
he was half-serb half-greek
deal wiith it

>tmw s'munesh me i dallu shkijet pi shiptarve

Attached: m231.png (285x285, 87K)

Kinda new. I had an account since 2015 but lost interest. Regained it those couple of days and levelled my Human Warrior to 15.

As for when the game was like that in retail I was mostly a WoW guy.

e kan rrenen n'gjen

Zug-zug. Lok'tar ogar durotar orgrim gul'dan

Nice. I had a friend I used to play it with back in 2016 but he hated the game, he thought it was too autistic and repetitive. I've been looking for someone to play this with desu, but nobody can stand it, everybody says it's too old or autistic.

good thing that I can sort out you bugars
when will you take out your leftovers here?

youtube.com/watch?v=_p9Vd0GJppo
youtube.com/watch?v=D9Hy9FHb4tk
youtube.com/watch?v=JVPJPoift7s

:^)

Great impression

Attached: 1494194889585.png (327x316, 211K)

>macedonian census is coming in 2020, but macedonians won't like it says expert
hmm

Damn I know that feel man that's why I never tell my friends what games I play so I don't get ostracized and because I just know they won't play with me so what's the point of telling them about games such as EQ. Hell one of my friends tried Bloodborne and was buttmad when he realised that he can't pause and that the game has a steep learning curve and what's alone for EQ.

translate in albanian

Wow is there an instance in history where albanians haven't been totally btfo by us?

>2001 no territory expansion for shqips
>start an UCK uprising in mountains, got totally OBLITERATED by special forces
>2015 in kumanovo, got leveled

Shqips realized they are powerless against the mighty Macedonian bull and started voting for SDSM and sucking up to us

Attached: Quotpenis+implosionquot+this+one+_6ba3a259b0e4368043945291b77ee9ed.png (326x323, 121K)

>Is there an instance they haven't been btfo

They won the First War when they invaded Azeroth

>shqiptars are evil and aggressive, look at them voting as an ethnic bloc
>shqiptars are cucked thats why theyre voting together with us
choose one

Yeah, everyone's too casual nowadays and don't really bother putting in the time to learn the game properly because of some lame excuse like "taking games seriously is for children" or "I have other things to do" when it really is not that hard, it just requires patience. Warrior is like the easiest class in the game btw, I bet you picked it up cause of that you pleb.

Kek actually I disagree. I thought I was doing just that so I don't worry about spells and being squishy but god fucking dammit I am always the most useless member of my group even though I play a warrior. Kinda sucked when I realised that it was something of an endgame raid level class.

>Shqips start wars, lose every battle and every war for 15 years
>Shqips keep trying with different tactics (attacking police in 2001, killing kids in terror acts, mountain retreats, hiding in their houses)
>Get btfo in every instance, in every landscape, year and enviroment
>Finally realize in order to live with us they must cuck to our value systems because resisting is futile
>We cuck low-test beta shqips out of their territorial pretensions forever

Attached: 1522982732290.jpg (534x401, 27K)

Mages fucking suck like hell early one dude, you need to rest literally after casting 1 spell because your mana runs out super fast, grinding as a mage takes like 200% the time required if you were a warrior. your first pet is at level 6 (iirc, i haven't played this game since 2016, cause my friend doesn't want to), and before you get your pet to grind for you, you basically need to cast 1 spell and rest, 1 spell and rest etc. which takes ages.

warriors are easier overall, but they're more boring, until lategame.

Yeah both magicians and warriors are hard to solo with compared to necros or even enchanters.

youtube.com/watch?v=eDb_7hPNIoM&feature=share

Greece-Turkey war when

looks fun but stupid greeces climate is forest fire prone a f

>I am a bugar
>I am not antiqki makedonec
>Molllllllam bugar pasosh?

Attached: LMFAO.jpg (250x241, 10K)

based

well imma search for my CDs and reinstall desu, been looking for a playbuddy for a while now :3. gimme an account or something to contact you on

>5 oclock shadow
>chiseled ass jaw
>masculine high cheek bones
>pale blue eyes
based

Wiel. And wew laddie, you have a physical copy of Titanium?

Nightly reminder that if you wear glasses, you're a numale cuck soyboy low-test faggot.

yeah. i live in a big family, my brother used to play this shit when he was my age. he doesnt play video games anymore because he's too old and is busy 24/7, but he gave me his CDs for FREE

Nice. Okay lad gonna I'm gonna sleep now text me ingame or in /balk/ tomorrow if u wanna group.

Θέλω μια μαύρη γυνάιkα

>every single TV channel has turkish serials
fucking pathetic