This is why the elite hates him

This is why the elite hates him.

Attached: a.jpg (501x339, 98K)

nobody gives a fuck about brazil
you are irrelevant

Fuck off, I'm not seeking for your approval.

1000x natural resources
3x the population of Germany
0.5x GDP

Hmmm.

Lula a shit
A SHIT!!!

Congratulations.

go to bed, hans

lol ofc not
go make another thread where you prove how white you are lmao

Post homicide rates, please

Wtf are you talking about? Are you drunk?

This. It's almost as pathetic as hues trying to get the attention of foreigners on Jow Forums because of Lula's arrest. Nobody cares about us. Stop being att whores.

This is an international board. Talking about countries is the whole point of the board.

aint care bout no cunts
post qtest boi

Attached: ad79zO2_700b.jpg (700x700, 41K)

do you live under mud huts or what?
see this guy knows what i am talking about, so pls stop denying it

We are as relevant as Angola. Nobody cares about Lula.

yes but politics and international news belongs to Jow Forums
read the sticky

>do you live under mud huts or what
Do you just randomly say things?. I didn't mention race anywhere and someone who defends a leftist president isn't likely to be racist.

I don't give a fuck about what you care or not. I'll talk about whatever the fuck I want. Now take your hue pet and fuck off from my thread.

Attached: 1522019628836.jpg (600x454, 44K)

I don't give a shit. I'll talk about it anyways. I'm not forcing you to post here.

do you see other people fro other cunts posting stuff about internal politic matters?
not really, stop playing special snowflake, macaca

You're spending a lot of time here for someone that doesn't care.

>this entire post

Attached: 1522694612202.jpg (390x369, 59K)

thats because i am here at past- prime european posting time (10pm-4am), thats why i get to endure abhorrent macaca posting

There are other threads, hans. Why do you keep requesting my attention even though you said I'm irrelevant and you don't care about us, hans?

someones has to break it to you

Why is he getting arrested?

supposedly accepting an apartment as a bribe for giving some construction company a contract while he was president

Those were the BRIC years. Every single third world country experienced notable growth. And then the crisis and the end of it. Trying to put down Brazil's growth to Lula being some sort of genius is stupid.

TIPREX

That doesn't sound like that big of a deal at all compared to the average South American politician

this. god i fucking hate Brazil

>Meme flag envy Brownzil gteatness

Good.

oh yea im sure he desperately craves for monkey soup, or getting robbed, or getting bamboozled

It appears he does, he is in every Brazilian thread (except /luso/)

thanks
they are just as cringy as when mexicans think that we give a shit about their country

my city is biggr than your country.
both in population and territory

>gteatness

Attached: 1522196238557.jpg (258x544, 32K)

what the fuck are you implying with this pic?

I would dismiss this post as bant if it weren't done by a brazilian

You're half civilized and you know it.

Modern concepts as independency of powers are overridden by your primary soccer instincts of defending your team. If Lula is from your team, doesn't matter to you how much corrupt he could be or if he has already been condemned.

Pathetic.

>You're half civilized
You give this country too much credit.

Don't bully Brazil, most of your faggy ass countries are not even a third as big as Brazil and ugly as fuck. Brazil and argentina best allies

hail neymar hail viktoria

Attached: FB_IMG_1522682388245.jpg (700x525, 36K)

Pay war reparations

What happened to this thread?

What I find funny is that he’s being charged with a rather minor crime while your current president is part of a massive bribery racket.

Basically politically-motivated persecution.

But a crime is a crime.

It’s not.

But politics are politics.

Basically the oil prices stagnated and the dollar strengthened, the chart.

Nah they averaged 5% growth while their Latin peers were 2-3%.