1. your country

1. your country
2. do you poo like pic related or are you a fucking pleb?

>finland
>not a pleb

Attached: Pedestal-squat-toilet.jpg (350x400, 18K)

Bathrooms should really have stools to prop feet up on for similar reasons

I've done it like that my entire life till 2 years ago, when I started to do it a little sitted, and now í only do it like your pic few times
Im 30 btw

i recently started pooping like that its amazing

Uruguayan shitting style master race shitting style, you pepole are all normies

Attached: Uruguayan shitting.png (243x361, 31K)

How do you do this without breaking the edges of the toilet seat? nO IM NOT FAT, im just big boned.

Usually only when I have to go on public loos (rarely) or when constipated, really helps though

On the toilet trying this right now, it’s not breaking, and my pooping feels normal, the only issue is if you have a small dick (not me) and you pee uncontrollably when you pee (yes me) some pee might miss the bowl.

>when you pee
when you poo

Attached: Hi I'm from India.png (500x646, 187K)

There's a picture floating around of a woman who tried doing this on a western toilet. It shattered and cut her thigh wide open.

>the aftermath

Attached: backpain.jpg (480x360, 27K)

>I lived in the Philippines for five years, was a Merchant Marine. Most Philippine households will remove the toilet seat, because they put their feet on edge of the toilet bowel ans squat. many of them will not remove the seat or will not at the least raise the seat up, and just squat on the seat and they it will break the seat. As a result most households just remove the seat and leave just bowel there.

Looks uncomfortable

That only happens to amateurs, you need to be trained and clench your asscheeks hard

Why don't you just lean forward while sitting

Idealistically you should just do it like the POOS IN THE LOOS. Anatomically speaking that's the way the human body is meant to defecate, the whole squatting on the toilet is just an adaptation and it could be dangerous.

Attached: aussiesquat.jpg (2048x1311, 249K)

The back bend is not the point, it's the squatting position. Humans were not meant to sit on chairs, it's awful for our lower part of the body and it's especially awful for your ass, causes you to get a really flat unshapely ass. squatting is how humans used to sit before chairs existed, and it's how you're evolved to sit.

just push your penis in with your hands bro

I remember seeing a pic of a Brazilian woman who died from standing on a toilet in order to squat. The toilet broke while she was standing and she fell onto the extremely sharp porcelain.

Well, always do it since I was little. No potty training, just straight to the squatting in the toilet. dad used to put woods so my feet could reach it for squatting. Now the toilet design at my house is a hybrid of squatting and sitting toilet. It's originally a sitting toilet but with extra rooms for feet and reinforced concrete for supporting extra weight. Sitting is usually for my grandparents because their feet can't stay still in that position for a long period of time.

That girl's position is wrong though. Both knees should meet and braced. The thighs will help making a solid wall for the tummy's pushing out everything.