Is Nick Szabo Satoko Nakamoshi?

Is Nick Szabo Satoko Nakamoshi?

Attached: Nick Szabo.jpg (441x444, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mail-archive.com/[email protected]/msg09975.html
mail-archive.com/[email protected]/msg09980.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its Seppuku Nakatomi

It’s Craig Wright. Nick Szabo is some nobody who invented bitgold.

Wat if Satoshi is a group of people and includes both Nick and Craig?

...and Sergey of course.

no

satoshi = a big group of NSA devs

Craig is obviously the lead author of the paper and also did the majority of Satoshi's shitposting. Kleiman ead the second. The third one I'm not sure about but I doubt it's neither Hal nor Nick

I'll ask him the next time I see him.

He is a super private motherfucker. I could see it.

Shhhh, moron...

Attached: adqakc6dq9901.jpg (1334x293, 84K)

Szabo owns Smartcontract.com domain for years. Re-registers the site 3 days before "Satoshi" goes public with Bitcoin. Sorry, too big of a coincidence. And - Szabo then sells the domain a few years later to the individual that he chose to deliver his smart contract vision. Link holders are holding a wild card - likely going to be rich.

Attached: Sergoshi Nazaroto.png (800x363, 154K)

Edit - 6 days. Eh.

Craig comnunicated with Nick before publishing the Bitcoin paper. Nick probably did peer review..

its fucking Sergey nazarov, he is working his ass truying to create a new blockchain for the corporate world, called Chainlink
$
Sergey nazarov
S.N.
Satoshi natamoto
S.N.
NICK Szabo
N.S

also nick szabo is now officially following sergeys twitter, sergey is actually making his dream come true.

the fuck you guys are ON?
serfgey IS satoshi NO DOUBT about it

Attached: ax1ivysy0ppz.png (1092x1536, 760K)

So he did that out of respect or to get approval since Bitcoin is such a copy of what Szabo originally presented? I can buy that, so what say you about Szabo handing over Smartcontract.com to Sergey?

Who is that? I think his prediction is absolutely going to come true.

The guy who did the first bitcoin transaction with satoshi.
Satoshi Nakamoto himself.

Hal finney is satoshi.

The evidence is there. Connect the dots. Its not difficult and doesn't take a fucking masterful detective to figure it out brainiacs.

More likely that Hal Finney is the "ghost" coder not Satoshi.

Craig Wright wants people to believe he is Satoshi. Satoshi is probably someone completely unknown.

sergey nazarov brainlet

>Satoshi is probably someone completely unknown.
this is probably it, even though it isn't as fun to shitpost about.

Doubtful. Watch "Banking on Bitcoin" it will clear up more about Nick Szabo either being Satoshi or being part of the group that is Satoshi. Nick Szabo follows Sergey on Twitter.

More likely that Sergey is the chosen one to carry Szabo's smartcontract.com vision forward. Makes a lot of sense when you see how much exposure and visibility that Sergey gets at conferences in the industry. He has serious financial support, the kind somebody could afford who had access to or ownership of a ridiculous stack of Bitcoin. All speculation of course, but possible.

sergey IS satoshi or was part of the team satoshi.
nick szabo is undoubtfully not satoshi, but he was working or has worked with him/them.
the domain smartCOntract.com could have only been bought or sold to an insider part of the satoshi team.

that dopmain was registered before bitcoin whitepaper, so probably while it was on the making.

>bought
back in 2008 people were not dumb, imagine yourself write a book about smartcontracts and believe it IS the 4th industrial revolution, you would have bought the domain and not gave it to ANYONE.

just that domain name is proof enough. ETH/bitcoin all crypto is an implementation of smart contracts.

nick szabo could have been the owner of smartContract.com but surprisingly he isn't.

that tells you alot

nick szabo created a prototype of what he believed in, satoshi made it better better. and sergey was part of it.

i'm not larping, Sergey IS satoshi or part of the team. that domain name is worth billions!

I do agree the fact that domain is in the name of Sergey has significant meaning - he could be the chosen one to carry the vision forward or a part of the original team. He would have been very young back then but it is possible. That would explain a lot about how Sergey doesn't really give an eff about communication to investors, etc..etc. Not exactly hurting for cash.

either that, or sergey was chosen by szabo or another person in the know to carry on the work for some reason.we don't know. it's weird how sergey shuts the fuck up. he has the personality that matches how satoshi

Attached: nazarov2000.jpg (997x852, 111K)

Deluded linkie. Sergay was like 10 years old when Craig invented Bitcoin

>Deluded linkie. Sergay was like 10 years old when Craig invented Bitcoin
explain the domain name smartcontract.com

knowing full well the the whole crypto is based on nick szabos work on smart contracts.

you think an unknown russian faggot could have just went there and bought the domain?

are you like a fucking retard or what?

... Or Sergey was chosen by a bunch of autists on Jow Forums, and has all that funding because we gave it to him, and he spent it on $32 million in cheeseburgers.
Just playing devil's advocate - I love the idea that Sergey is Satoshi and had all this planned since before the Bitcoin whitepaper was released.

you really think, if szabo or satoshi bought the domain back in 2008 they would have sold it for cash?
i don't think satoshi is or was interested by $$$, if he was he would have been dumping on our asses, or would have dumped when it was at 20k$

this goes deeper, but any fucking one with a brain cell can understand that the smartcontract.com domain, is the center of all this

Go to bed, Roger.

Attached: satoshi on bcash.png (632x410, 43K)

Indeed, and he predicted something like Lightning Network, except Lightning Network is waay better than what he described there.

Yes, he is.

Nick created bitgold, which was basically premitive Bitcoin. Isn't it extremely strange Satoshi didn't reference Nick's bitgold paper anywhere in his Bitcoin paper?

Hal Finney emailed Satoshi and specifically said how similar Bitcoin seemed to be to bitgold and mentioned Nick's work. mail-archive.com/[email protected]/msg09975.html

Satoshi responded to ever comment in Finney's email EXCEPT FOR THE BITGOLD PART. He just ignored completely the part about bitgold. Oh come on? He's Nick.

mail-archive.com/[email protected]/msg09980.html

Craig Wright is Satoshi Nakamoto you brainwashed brainlets.

Shameless self-promoter is completely at odds with psychological profile of privacy obsessed Satoshi. Sorry try again.