Is your country a future superpower?

Is your country a future superpower?

Canada
Yes. The Arctic has 25% of the world's oil and natural gas and we are already making claims.

We have literally been throwing half our military up north in the last year and have been fighting proxy wars with Denmark, Norway, Greenland, Russia and the US for Arctic control.

Eventually we will convince the Greenlandbros to join our side or peacefully annex them and deny Euroscum, Amerifats and Ruskies our precious oil. Inuit people will also be the oil sheikhs of the future while Canada controls the resources.

Attached: Untitled.png (1236x942, 2.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.businessinsider.com/pwc-ranking-of-biggest-economies-ppp-2050-2017-2/#23-bangladesh-3064-trillion-10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't even get me started with this shit

>and we are already making claims.
Git gud lol

Attached: rus.arctic.jpg (2200x1739, 413K)

>Brazil has 0 reserves of oil
>Canada has oil sands and now will have the largest oil reserves in the world by far
>Inuit people have genetic abilities to see at night when its 24 hrs of darkness (biologically proven) and will be used as bionic arctic soldiers

nah stfu. we're going to be rich as fuck and we're going to go to war with Denmark. Can't wait to blow the Danish "navy" the fuck out.

Attached: download.jpg (750x453, 112K)

Only if we build an army fast and remove the substitute drama teacher

Then we can expand

Attached: 1379347141456.jpg (2000x1000, 251K)

good then i'll bring my whole family there.

Knowing our politicians, the only possible out come is either

>we do literally nothing while Russians and Amerifats literally walk all over us
or
>our politicians agree that China is entitled to our Arctic after they've received """""gifts""""" from their commie chink friends

*Casually Asserts our Arctic Rights

Nah. Russians FEAR The Canadian Military of the Future.

Attached: 1000-troops-arrive.jpg (1000x667, 179K)

Mate the Inuit of every single arctic country have already declared Arctic waters their rights. The Inuit of Russia and America are also more loyal to Canada too.

We're going to defend that right and benefit from extracting oil. This is why we're literally pouring $10B into defense of the region and creating an Arctic navy lmao.

Attached: 05_inuit_circumpolar.gif (583x565, 61K)

A pity none of the people in Canada by that point will be Canadians

You should read up some of the intelligence reports done on this topic.

>No Canadians left

poltards are fucking retarded. Canadians aren't just British-isles descended and I'm glad Canada is embracing its indigenous heritage.

Attached: trudeau-tsuu-t-ina-20160304.jpg (620x349, 157K)

>have already declared Arctic waters their rights
kek, so fucking what? Do you really unironically believe that "aboriginal rights" are more than just for show? Especially in a country like Russia.

>The Inuit of Russia and America are also more loyal to Canada too.
There are no Inuit in Russia, they have a very small number of other Eskimo-Aleut peoples, but for the most part their abos are completely different, e.g. Chukchis and Nenets. And there are almost no Inuit in America either (Alaska mostly has Yupiks rather than Inuits). But more importantly, you're full of shit, for example in Russia the minorities are thoroughly russified, the existence of Canada is completely irrelevant there.

>This is why we're literally pouring $10B into defense of the region and creating an Arctic navy lmao.
And will our politicians actually have the guts to really use it in and declare war? It's easy for any politician to show throw money at the problem in order to pretend that they're being """""tough""""", but actually being tough for real is a whole other matter.

Yeah I do that. I literally have worked for the Canadian government as a contractor/intern and did alot of that.

Our entire national security went from lolafghanistan and lolnato shit to "We Are the Nightswatch and must defend the North".

Half our military will be stationed up north and we are putting drones and high-tech satellite up there. We are literally creating a bunch of deepwater ports and naval supply stations across a bunch of Inuit communities at the cost of billions.

22nd Century will be a Leaf Century

Attached: aopv-ice.jpg (620x349, 127K)

>Declare War
Nah, its not for war. Just to "assert our claims" lmao. Its what all militaries are for these days.

>Aboriginal Rights
Yeah true, but Canada is actually using Inuit rights to secure our claims to the waters lmao. Its pretty good actually, we get to split the profits and we use diplomatic leverage to deny the Danes, Ruskies, and all others our waters.

>Politicians
Mate its fucking oil. Anyone will be tough when it comes to oil. And the fact that the Arctic will literally be the busiest shipping region in half a century due to the Northwest Passage.

The time is ripe for Canada to become a great power lmao. Everything works for us. We are literally deploying thousands of drones to have constant arctic surveillance.

Attached: CPT122029471_2012050.jpg (660x372, 27K)

h-aha good joke

Attached: 2006-Censusdivisions-ethnic-canada.png (1024x896, 424K)

>2006
>multiple answers question
into le garbage

mate, only like 5% of canadians still want to be cuckpuppet british wannabes unlike Jow Forums.

pierre trudeau had a true vision for an independent, united canada not under the british cuckstamp.

Attached: 61571_l.jpg (1280x960, 188K)

Australia got off fine forming a new identity that wasn't entirely british.
Why did we have to switch from british to America lite with a multicultural obsession?

Attached: VUWFVXj.png (644x573, 68K)

The arctic is ours h*Moids

Attached: 58cbbf4993d01_aliensantarticbase.jpg (620x413, 69K)

The Northwest Passage is a rightful American Route, crucial to the defense of us both

Attached: nw-passage.png (900x675, 175K)

>switch from british

except the brits had contempt for the "colonials" lmao and its a bad joke for canada to try emulating another country.

with that said, a "british" identity is fucking stupid given its 150+ years. america-lite is equally retarded but less avoidable.

the canadian identity is more or less tied to the land or uniquely canadian history like the RCMP, which is why a leaf was not that bad a choice.

multiculturalism is shit the way things are going by encouraging people to segregate themselves, but a nationalistic and unique identity is a good idea. pic related for example is more canadian than a union jack cuckstamp ever will be.

Attached: Metis_Blue.svg.png (1200x900, 35K)

I for one support Canada liberating the people of Greenland from danish tyranny.

I don't care much for the british cuckstamp, but placing our coat of arms in between the red would be more distinctly Canadian than a leaf.
I guesss I wouldn't have minded if our country was majority metis and nationalistic, but it's a bit late for that now.
pic only semi-related

Attached: OCflagofcanada.png (1200x600, 106K)

yup a better non-random symbol is better although by now its still seen as a good, well-respected symbol outside of int. but shit can't change now.

please don't ever use that flag again. its fucking ugly and awful and too complex.

I hope you are right

earth belongs to the KARA BOGA you ali*noids. he shall BLACKEN your entire race

no such thing as too complex

Attached: 1515820324900.jpg (900x637, 96K)

We deserve a good slice of it since we discovered your sodding countries

>except the brits had contempt for the "colonials" lmao
You've been watching too many American movies

It's true however. Look at what Samuel Johnson had to say about us.

lol Canada is cute CUTE!

why would you sabre-rustle with your largest trading partner?

britishers OUT

umm step aside fat fuck, once our leader secures a marriage with your daughter, he will inherit america AKA lower Canada and reestablish the eternal Canadian hegemony

Attached: 3000.jpg (700x420, 33K)

ummm Canada singlehandedly saved your dumb fuck crooked teeth cracker ass in ww2 and is the sole reason why you aren't speaking fucking german today cunt.

step aside old man, your colony has surpassed you in all ways but foreign demographics

the collective internet should block your depressing degenerate island from the rest of the internet

Attached: 236.jpg (1351x953, 553K)

Canada might be good in the future

Hahaha, no.

uk.businessinsider.com/pwc-ranking-of-biggest-economies-ppp-2050-2017-2/#23-bangladesh-3064-trillion-10

Aw, you think oil and natural gas will still be relevant by the time we have the tech to harvest it from the arctic

I pity the canuck

>ppp
lmao

Be ready for the annexion.

Attached: oiland.jpg (500x750, 111K)

Keep your crummy hands off of our oil, my canadian friend!

Attached: 1521810367825.jpg (600x535, 37K)

I threw up in my mouth seeing this.

>Canadian Military
Laughing audibly

thanks for stealing our arctic areas

>have been fighting proxy wars
No you haven't you fucking retard
You don't even know what proxywar means

>pierre trudeau had a true vision for an independent, united canada not under the british cuckstamp.
Oh yeah that got us places. I love being a minority in my own neighborhood.

Trudeau was the biggest traitor our country has ever had and completely destroyed it. If I could go back in time and kill one historical person it would be him.

Franz Josef Land is ours

Wtf is this shitpost?

I'm fascinated by the concept of inuit oil sheiks. What do you think they spend their oil millions lavishly on?

Bump

Attached: 1521138326497.png (2618x3453, 3.99M)