Fuck you, Canada

Fuck you, Canada.

Just FUCK. YOU.

Attached: notbrosanymore.jpg (300x168, 9K)

Based.

Go make me another taco Hernandez

america mentioned

I just ate a box of ferrero chocolates, i didn't know you guys made them

Attached: 1463172307419.png (549x560, 258K)

Any time you want, guapo

What's this you've said to me, my good friend? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in conflict resolution, and I've been involved in numerous friendly discussions, and I have over 300 confirmed friends. I am trained in polite discussions and I'm the top mediator in the entire neighborhood. You are worth more to me than just another target. I hope we will come to have a friendship never before seen on this Earth. Don't you think you might be hurting someone's feelings saying that over the internet? Think about it, my friend. As we speak I am contacting my good friends across the USA and your P.O. box is being traced right now so you better prepare for the greeting cards, friend. The greeting cards that help you with your hate. You should look forward to it, friend. I can be anywhere, anytime for you, and I can calm you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my chess set. Not only am I extensively trained in conflict resolution, but I have access to the entire group of my friends and I will use them to their full extent to start our new friendship. If only you could have known what kindness and love your little comment was about to bring you, maybe you would have reached out sooner. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now we get to start a new friendship, you unique person. I will give you gifts and you might have a hard time keeping up. You're finally living, friend.

Attached: 1519345019806.jpg (345x345, 101K)

Based.

this

>you now remember the baseball brawl between Mexico and Canada

But mexicans can enter canada visa free. How many other countries allow that?

>canadians are friendly people
>this is bad
I'm not sure I get how this bad.

>leaf so used to being insulted he thinks stereotypes have to be negative
Were you educated by Americans?

USA

Hey, how about you let musicians in sans-visa? We do it for you guys.

We let mexican musians sans-visa too. Anyone who can hop the wall :D

the fuck is that supposed to mean, mohamed

Damn... we need to build a wall, so we can hop over it with our guitars.

I got hunted down in a forest because I'd gone a foot over the border on a de-stressing hike after our van broke down and we missed a gig. Luckily we had our paperwork in order at the van, but that could have been a few years of denied entry if I'd "attempted to hike into the US" with no real documented reason to leave Canada.

when is the last time your leader seduced the american president's daughter?

protip: never
SAD!

Attached: SKP502387902_hd.jpg (1365x915, 234K)

i think shit's gotten worse after 9/11 or maybe even further tightened in the recent years. you only needed just your driver's license in the past. but that's by car. not sure if you could hike though.

>my date with the president's daughter was filmed in canada
deepest lore

Just to cross, no problem. As a working musician (or actor, or...), we need work visas, as well as passports, full bills of lading. Some discrepancies in the itinerary are acceptable, but thou shalt not play gigs in the States before the P2 takes effect, nor after its expiry... which is kind of weird, because we tend to expedite the process by applying to the American Federation of Musicians.

so that's not reciprocal? your regulations are not as strict?

we're a little harder on past convictions, but as long as you've got a clean record, an itinerary, and a reasonably complete list of wares and sales, we pretty much slap you on your ass on your way through and tell you to hit the duty free.

this

N-NANI?!

What did you do

Your cuck president is inspiring our left to do the same cuck things as you.

guy doesnt deserve your politeness. I advice not to discuss with an insipiens. By the way, how does that inclusion even work, mr friendo with everyone

Let me put it in a way you'd understand, mutt: Significa que eres retrasado.

I didn't know either

You're just mad cause daddy Trump loves us more

Leaf genocide when?