Do you love baseball?

Do you love baseball?

Attached: EVQ34JN9.jpg (1252x1252, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I_4qm2gyx_8
youtube.com/watch?v=XIJC36_7y3o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casey_McGehee
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes!! (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و=====○

I had never play it

Growing up I'd go to one or two games a year.

Hell yeah. So*cer is for niggers and women.

Attached: kessel.jpg.size-custom-crop.1086x0.jpg (1086x754, 108K)

I don't watch it, just listen to my sister sperg about it, and sports in general.

No and I didn't choose it in Splatoon 2

used to. it's hard following 162 games a year when you have a job.

Irish Hurling is the patrician stick sport to be quite honest
youtube.com/watch?v=I_4qm2gyx_8

Baseball is americas past time. so yes

insane they just started to wear helmets
youtube.com/watch?v=XIJC36_7y3o

Nobody cares about baseball in the US. Baseball is dead.

I'm just watching a baseball game of my city's team in another window

>another brainless "move the ball to the other side and shoot in the big net" anglo-celtic trash

Attached: bored.jpg (470x264, 44K)

think it was skulls originally. Based af

No, I dont like commercials with the occasional shots of fat men in pajamas standing around.

Attached: mh-prince-fielder-1451430902.jpg (644x408, 32K)

I love baseball, and I'd love to learn about the different sports culture in foreign countries. Really want to go to a Nippon League game one day

Can any Japanons fill me in on what the experience is like? I know the chants are a lot more organized, but does it have the same laid-back atmosphere?

Yes. I bet on it almost daily every summer. Toronto Blue Jays is my favourite team.

yes, I go to one Washington Nationals game every week during the regular season. I also listen to the games on the radio a lot.

of course!

Attached: 532443643623532.jpg (399x386, 23K)

The offense chants are mainly sung by a group of enthusiastic rooters who always take the outfield corner seats.

The other areas of the park are pretty relaxed and not busy at all. Enjoy beer and snacks while watching the game.

Attached: IMG_0381.jpg (1600x1200, 589K)

dodgers are ass this year. fuck ohtani

I don't know much about nip baseball, but how many of its players are imports?

football is better than this. Watching football and feel what is true man's sport.

seasons don't overlap. if you don't transition from superbowl to march madness to spring training, you're not a real american

Hell yeah. Sad the Giants game got postponed because of the weather.

There's a regulation that each top league team can only register four foreign players.
You can't fill the four gaijin slots with only pitchers or only fielders; the minimum ratio is 3:1.

But you may keep as many foreign players as you like in the farm team.
Also foreign players who have played in Japan for 9 years get a domestic player status.

Must be fun for nips to watch a couple gaijin play ball with other nips.

Players who aren't given a minor league assignment by a major league team sometimes get picked up by Japanese teams. This guy en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casey_McGehee had all kinds of problems playing here, but he's apparently doing decently in Japan now.

I Love Japan ^.^

Attached: 29683996_606430966360477_4159633008014544121_n.jpg (960x960, 50K)

Doyers

Attached: giants-dodgers-baseball_25744692_91131910.jpg (620x413, 76K)

>playing or watching any ball sports

Attached: 1517704635336.jpg (971x565, 63K)

It seems home run hitters who couldn't contact big league level fast balls and/or were terrible at defense get a call from Japan, and some of them who happen to be good at hitting low splitters and choosing a walk are able to survive here.