Tell me about the boy/girl you like Jow Forums

Tell me about the boy/girl you like Jow Forums

Attached: 8F17B31555484D82A35EDB6B7AAB1342.jpg (617x630, 62K)

I have no one

She moved away

haven't liked any one particular girl since highschool

I am alone

I don't like anyone.

Monetoring this thread.

Attached: s4n3rzvpzsicyiglju8o.jpg (800x531, 57K)

Has a girlfriend

Dey took er

I work with her but sometimes I feel like getting mogged.

He's cute and funny but probably not gay

All I know is that she is in a folk dance. And loves read.

He became a nazi. I want to stick with him but it's hard hearing about the jews so much being part jewish myself.

She's a Jow Forums user. :(

this also a girl (male)

I don't have one because I'm not sure what kind of girl I even like (no Im not gay)

i like my wife

Is she 12 my muslim friend?

me too, her name is Shino

Attached: Shino serious.jpg (719x719, 248K)

I feel she might exist but I obviously don't know her personally and there's a good chance that even if we met she'll reject me.

She is very cute and charming and pretty and kind
She will send me into a deep depression when I ask her out within the month and get told no

she doesnt think about me at all

she likes guns and alcohol and she laughs at my dumb jokes

Suzu>Shino

Attached: besto.png (1920x1080, 1.39M)

wrong

Attached: Shino.png (608x600, 213K)

>go out with girl for 2 years
>break up
>5 years later, older sister who lives in another city suddenly becoming flirty
>we keep talking about her coming to my city for a drink and staying at my place

Wh-what should I do? It sucks because she is actually more my type than her sister which I dated

Attached: 1324180141433[1].jpg (192x279, 8K)

Oh please Australopithecus. Granted, there are no shit girls in SYD, but Suzu is truly the superior one.

Attached: suzu_headpat.jpg (661x687, 92K)

They have two eyes and a nose.

he doesn't know about me

They don't exist.

Attached: 1477805229957.gif (648x595, 401K)

Women are subhuman trash and I'm not attracted to males

None. Decided that familial love is more than enough and to focus on making them happy and contented than some outsider. Though the idea is not completely rejected.

She've ghosted and blocked me for unknown long time (probably forever) in every social network and messanger we used together.
"I do not want to allow to drain my last energy"
I don't know why. We was so close once, I really wanted to help her, to be a support in her bad days, but I think I've lost everything.
Now I have whole days of thinking about things that I've missed to do. Whole days of crying and living in past days. I want her back really bad just to say something, to hug her, to help her, to say and do all things I've missed... but if she doesn't like me and want me to leave her alone — well, I should leave, I must have some guts to do this.
Maybe in future we will meet again. I hope so.

Farewell my dear friend! Good people like you must have better lives and better friends.

Attached: hollow feel.jpg (633x758, 157K)

She despises me and she is also engaged with a fried of mine.

She's 3/4 Japanese, 1/4 white!

Shorter, younger, timid, well-off, pretty face, healthy hair, no make-up!

Only downside is she's not skinny, although right now it's just flabby territory!
I'll have to meet her mother and make an informed assessment before taking it seriously!

Attached: 1511862092264.jpg (700x700, 201K)

she hates me

>I'm not attracted to males
yet you little magyar cock sock

Holy shit are you me?

Why?

Similar story, similar feelings

She says she is asexual and doesn't like the idea of a relationship with anyone. Why does she have to be the first one I fall in love with? I've never met anyone that is so comfortable to be around. I see her practically every day and it never grows tiresome.

She's a figment of my imagination that women in real life could never live up to the standards of because that would require them to like me

Attached: 1517961599787.png (770x778, 168K)

I think it's pretty usual for anonymous to love not like normal men. That's pretty common story.

This

Tell me about your story,

I like this weeb guy I've been friends with for years. idk if he likes me too but I fell asleep on his shoulder yesterday.

I like you too...

you getting catfished boy?

She just is

but you don't even really know me user.

I only ever had one crush, when I started uni
she was skinny, had dreads and was sort of a tomboy. Sort of ayylmao face, but it being unusual made her even prettier. We talked a bit during initiation, but I knew I never had a chance since I'm socially retarded and not that handsome. I ejected myself from the beta orbit as soon as I could, I sort of try to avoid her now.

Nothing really to add, got together with strange girl who I love to this day, she forcefully broke up with me after some accidents and her depression, and now I just don't have balls to even speak with her, even though I still love her, and fear that I will continue to love her forever

I know this feel, but now, when I can say something to her — she doesn't want to listen me at all. She also was depressed at the same time when I got mental health problems. I still go to dogtor sometimes.
If you still can contact with her i.e. she didn't blocked you everywhere like in my case — do not be afraid. You still can have some pretty moments.

>have a real nice and pretty classmate
>She seems especially nice to me
>Was pretty sure she fancied me
>Nah turns out she had a boyfriend
>Pretty dedicated to since she came specifically to this city for him and wants to find work here
Fug

I like no one.

How much Russian in here? Fucking pizdostradateli

>why yes, concept of love is foreign to me TNN BEATCHCH

Attached: IMG_1038.jpg (353x334, 30K)

You're just ugly.

she's real in my mind

>pizdostradateli
LMAO

She's got a BF as it turns out. Ah well, it would never have happened anyway.

Doubt, my TNN bbpe schoolboy brother

Run headfirst into a concrete wall, aids-infected freaks

I told her she’s cute and she jokingly threatened to take away my virginity. She has a bf though.

We've been a relationship together for almost a decade.

Attached: 2357cedc77e2dd2.jpg (650x464, 40K)

I want to see her

>implying we are all gay men

she released an album titled "Utopia" in 2017

>friend from uni
>very nice, and even initiates conversations with me
>has no bf
>even if i ask her out and she rejects me, she will probably be cool about it and continue being friends
>still haven't the tiniest shred of courage to approach her

There is no one at the moment, but there were two in high school, I wish I wasn't a coward at that time, but now all chances are lost
There was one in my first year of college, but she hates me now

Attached: 1518502845322.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

dampus...

I can't forget about her and I become autistic as fuck around her.

Attached: 1511130490112.jpg (1000x1430, 104K)

based

she's cute and has a bf

She is italian but lived in Greece until university. She's pretty cute

She's cute, but I don't think that it would work out. She leaves in 3 months and I'm always busy with all kinds of shit. I simply don't think it's worth the hassle.

She was really cute but then started doing harcore drugs and is proud of it so now I have no one

open bob

he's a manlet, a self-hating mestizo, a manchild who plays vidya in all his free time he doesn't spend with me, and constantly thinks he's a pathetic loser. but i see all the good in him - how he's thoughtful, strong, sensitive and kind. he just makes me feel like the most beautiful and amazing person in the world.

we make each other laugh and cry on each other's shoulders. we can't even go a day without calling each other just to talk about anything. we both dream about a comfy life together where we can get a nice house and have kids and grow old together. i love him so much.

and we live thousands of miles away from each other and i won't see him for months. it's not fair desu.

Attached: 1479770553477.png (598x682, 92K)

Will meet my internet ((boy))friend in a couple of weeks and sex him up desu.

/thread

He's cute, cute! But he does weed (which is one of the reasons he looks younger)

Attached: 73221.jpg (225x350, 32K)

he lives in sweden, i wish i could teleport to him

Attached: 1516783632985.png (600x600, 392K)

>which is one of the reasons he looks younger
is that why I get ID'd all the time?

Probably

fuck I didn't know that. I look like some highschool girl since years.

She is cute when she tries to free herself :)

>weed makes you look younger
Is this true? I never heard of this.

I only ever get to have them if I'm lucky enough to dream about them

he's a manlet like me, but he works out and can easily pick me up alongside the chair i'm on!
he's tough and crude, but also loyal and adorable when he laughs at his terrible jokes and somehow always makes me feel at home when i'm around him!
he beats people and does weed, but despite his delinquent tendencies he always finds time to care about his friends or protect me from gossipers!
he's constantly trying to grope my crotch or my butt because he knows he'll get a reaction of me, but i sometimes like it (even though it's degenerate)!
but he also has a gf and is probably straight and i'm a loser neet so i could never offer him what a normie can

Attached: 28763689_367368170339075_8009014611376340992_n.jpg (296x296, 17K)