Why is New World history so much more interesting then Old World history?

Why is New World history so much more interesting then Old World history?

Attached: pepe question.png (447x423, 302K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aCZHQ5xfyoo
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kettle_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toledo_War
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Santo_Domingo_(1655)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

List 14 examples.

Emus n' shit

How is brave Europeans settling foreign lands, battling natives, building a nation with convict labour and slavery not more interesting then thousands of years of fucking kingdoms coming and going

oriif they came from Europe?

There's no struggle, it's boring. They just landed and bacteria did all the fighting for them. Then it's just basically land development and slavery shit.

New World history:
>and right here marks the spot that General Chucky Millhouse III and his rifle regiment bravely defeated 300 Indians armed with sticks
>this town square is named after Chester McChucky, the brave fur salesman who founded our beloved arbitrary sub-national grid square
>take a look at this warehouse - at nearly 100 years old, it's the oldest building in the country of Chucksylvania

Attached: 1512725180442.png (1348x760, 1.01M)

New World: wars for slavery and against it
Old World: wars for life and death

It objectively isn't

screaming

haha lol

Attached: american history.jpg (600x429, 56K)

my fucking sides

The only interesting things in the New World history are Paraguayan war and American civil war.

no it really isn't

Attached: 38.png (485x332, 21K)

>br*t fag talking about american history

He thinks his country has History when it's just a European mockup

Attached: 1522858724299.png (643x537, 195K)

It isn't.

only interesting irish historyis when you went through mass starvation

lel

We have real castles unlike poor Scandinavia

Attached: images (14).jpg (512x288, 28K)

doesn't change the fact that you have no history worth reading

youtube.com/watch?v=aCZHQ5xfyoo

>~400 years of history vs. ~5000 years of history
Yeah, sure, New World history is so much more interesting.

only thing interesting about europen history is the western roman empire

You have a bizarre notion of what constitutes “interesting” then if you think that is the only interesting thing about European history and that American/Australian history is more interesting.

So untrue it's actually insane oh my GOD.

Every Latin American independence story is identical.
EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

And as for Australia/NZ?
They still have our Queen.
They aren't even brave enough to go full out independent.

New World history is dull as fuck.

>George Washington has a temper tantrum
>Simon Bolivar inspires spics to stop being cucks
>Pedro I of Brazil stabs his father in the back
>Captain Cook kills abos
>Missionaries turn fat Samoans into weird Jesus freaks

wow such great stories
Not like Europe doesn't have centuries worth of bloodshed, many decades long full of alliances, dynasties, royals, revolutions, republicans, art, science, theology, BEAUTY.

My JOVE this post is so bad it offends me.

lmaoing @ this tard

based

new world history is just angry peasants dieing to the winter and having to be fed by natives which they slaughter in return.

Probably cos in your school\s education concentratated on your and around history, not the real one

the Irish might not have contributed greatly to European history throughout the ages but they still have more history than all new world mutts combined

europeon history is just dying of famines and epidemics and retarded meme wars

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kettle_War

state of europeon history

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War

State of New World history.

And New World history is different how?

Fucking kek. New Worlders BTFO.

lol

usa isn't the only new world country, there are others with longer history

My sides

OP said NEW WORLD not usa or australia

"""""""""history"""""""""

Meh, Middle Ages are pretty interesting too and I'm a Romaboo

Given that OP’s an Aussie I was figuring he included that. But fine, this then:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toledo_War

>brave
Hahahaha kill yourself Jow Forumstard

lmao, are you kidding?

European history is boring because there's no scale to any of it, all their conflicts are over pieces of land the size of a new worlder's backyard.

Your castles were made by the English to help them cuck you out of your land and language.

Attached: Irish BTFO.jpg (219x267, 13K)

Whereas the Americas had no conflicts of any significant size whatsoever.

Wow, so you “conquered” large areas of lands massively depopulated by plagues of apocalyptic proportions and had to defeat remnants of Stone Age cultures. Bravo, Americlap, bravo.

How the fuck is that interesting? No wonder you are such a lazy people given that you never actually faced adversity except “muh cold New England winters”. Born with a golden geostrategical spoon up your ass. Other nations actually had to put some effort into surviving into the present day.

lol

silly post

True, but most people here think that the new world history start at the colonization.

>cromwell was one of the few english rulers
>the english haven't had an english ruler since
>cromwell got btfo by new worlders
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Santo_Domingo_(1655)

So stone age cultures are interesting to you? Guess what, those existed in Europe as well.

Yeah but the europeans ones where all the same and boring
>inb4 the same for the new world
You can't even name 10 different groups of natives without google, so you don't know what are you talking about

I can most definitely name more than ten different groups of natives in the Americas without Google. Don’t project your stupidity onto others.

What makes them so much more interesting in your eyes then? To me they all look just as equally uninteresting.

Old world history
>there is a king
>the king fuck with the kingdom
>people get mad
>people kill the king
>there is a king

New world history
>ooga booga
>booga ooga
>*Europeans arrive*
>no more ooga booga
>[skip to present day]

>brazil and usa talking about history
only new worlders with interesting history are allowed to talk down on europeons

>europeon history
>ooga booga
>romans arrive
>no more ooga booga
>rome falls
>ooga booga again

New world isn't africa, g*rman
I can say the same thing about you. What you did of relevance in world even in Europe you didn't do nothing

based

what do you mean by new world history and by old world history? colonization is technically an extension and a part of old word (western) history. indigenous groups like the incas and aztecs?

>romans arrive
Are you really Swedish? ’Cause you’d be the most retarded one I have ever met. Like, do you think the Romans fell out of the sky? Are ancient Greece and the Phoenicians unknown to you?

Ooga booga, huehuehuehuehue, what’s the big difference, Braz*gger?

it's still not obvious to you that i'm a new worlder? most of europe was just barbarian tribes living in filth who were civilized by romans

romans called every tribe they encountered in europe savages

We say uuuuuuhhhhuuuhhhuh is sharper in rituals and if whites are all the same shit. Native americans aren't

and as soon as the western roman empire collapse everything devolved into savagery again in what is called the dark ages

it's called the roman EMPIRE because they EXPANDED and the lands in europe they invaded were inhabited by what the romans themselbes called BARBARIANS and when the roman empire collapsed these lands turned into uncivilised shitholes again

lol stupid butthurt europeons can't handle the truth so they resort to petty insults

>most of europe was just barbarian tribes living in filth who were civilized by romans
This is WE WUZ KANGZ levels of cringe, mate. Lemme guess, it was blacks that introduced Europeans to hygiene and sanitation, eh?

>romans called every tribe they encountered in europe savages
>HURRRRRR, hwat iz propaganda?

>believing the Dark Ages were actually dark in any sense of the word and just smeared in that way after the fact by fedora-tipping “Enlightenment” faggots

lol stupid butthurt new worlder can’t handle living in his shithole nation so he came here instead to mooch off our superior countries

gg no re

And now try again but this time in English please.

Colonials on suicide watch

Stop posting and turn off that VPN you colonial mutt.

Attached: 1512938238281.jpg (600x600, 230K)

I mean ... he admitted to it:

I want colonial southrons to stop tarnishing my country.

How will we ever recover?

n*w w*rlders btfo

Good one nige

Attached: Untitled (2).png (499x264, 66K)

>brave enough
We just like it

Attached: laughing catholics OC.jpg (1296x962, 304K)

>My JOVE

Attached: I just don't understand this Tracey Emin art.jpg (500x500, 64K)