Is travel really worth it? I'm all settled down and I don't see the point in life anymore desu...

Is travel really worth it? I'm all settled down and I don't see the point in life anymore desu. I thought I knew what I wanted but now I've got it all and I'm not happy.

Attached: Akropolis-detail.jpg (575x398, 29K)

No. Please remain in your leftist dystopian nightmare of a country and I'll remain in mine.

Nope, only travel if you have a place or activity that you really want to see or do that would tick off something on a personal goal list

The people that travel just for some instagram photos are stupid or sponsored to jew you by selling you deals

What countries have you already been to?

Canada, US, France (small island near Canada). That's about it. But I'm going to Cuba with family soon. I just feel like everything is the same no matter where I go. And I don't give a shit about landmarks like why do I want to sit and stare at the Eiffel Tower ?

Most big tourist destinations are just theme parks designed to drain your wallet dry.

It's ok if you really want to see a place, but don't expect life altering experiences.

Travel is great desu. Ideally, go with friends, but travelling alone is a good experience in the right countries too. I suggest getting into photography to complement your travels too and create records that you can return to in later years and remember your trips. Even more than the attractions themselves, travelling breaks the monotony of your day to day and releases you from your own countries hivemind for a bit. It also lets you put aside your worries and long term goals for a bit and let you focus on the short term and immediate. Its very refreshing.

You're sort of right OP. Instead of traveling for landmarks I would suggest that you travel to countries with good and comfy people. Interacting with nice locals is ten times more fun than staring at the 100th cathedral.

I can see photos of pretty much every place online, what is the point? And I don't need to escape my "day to day" because it's not that stressful or exhausting, it's pretty decent and relaxing. Plus I live in a rural area and have plenty of time and space for myself.

>Canada
>US
>Island technically owned by France near Canada
>>"things are the same"

Well no shit my man, that's because they are. If you want something different, go somewhere outside the predominant anglo american way of life. Try East Asia, its not too difficult for travel beginners, is safe, and is quite different.

Personally I think it's worth it, but you have only to try.
If it's not your thing then don't do it.
duh

How is east asia different aside from the language?

travel to Mecca and convert to Islam. You'll dinf the true meaning of life

It's easier for any Afro-Eur-Asian to say because you can travel pretty much anywhere for cheap. Flights, buses, trains, etc. And your countries are so small that you only have to drive a couple hours to cross a border. If you live in Canada or the US you'll break the bank just crossing the country, let alone flying overseas.

why would you want to see other countries when your country is so diverse?

What kind of jobs do people get when they move to a different country?

I want to move abroad for a while. I have a degree in law, which obviously doesn't let me practice law in other countries, and I don't want to work for the (((institutions))) in Brussels. Don't fancy working in a pub.

I travel just for the food alone

I traveled my entire childhood, been all over the globe. I hate it. Not the actually seeing things etc but the travel it self. Planes, trains, buses, taxis, boats etc etc. Nothing worse.

Also I have the skill of getting sick every single time without exceptions.
So no thanks, I rather stay here in Sweden.

Well, there's differences in all main senses (visuals (architecture, signage, lights), sounds, smells, tastes...), and in the underlying mannerisms of people. And with a lot of the big cities, the sheer size and density and how busy it gets at all times of day is quite unlike most anglo cities which sprawl out and die during the night when people return to the suburbs.

You don't really become embedded in the communal hivemind in the same way you do in anglo cities, which makes you go on a sort of autopilot when navigating the cities. You become more aware of things around you and more open to new things. It just feels different and exotic. Its tough to explain.

Canada's economy is mostly manufacturing and natural resources so if you don't mind working in a factory, on a farm or in the forest/oilfields then you can make some decent money here.

Japan isn't worth traveling to. India, China, the Philippines and Indonesia are all more interesting than Japan desu. Japanese culture is just American culture.

t. Ching Chong

Give me money and ill just fuck about in a boat in the med hitting up islands after islands

Traveling is only for people who care about vig picture things, just stay home if you dont find value.

Have you been outside Tokyo?

I want to try this but then convert back if I don't like it, but I'd be marked for death by the Muslims and marked as a sleeper agent by my government and denied clearances in the future