I love suburbs. I wish I could live in one. So calm, peaceful, beautiful

I love suburbs. I wish I could live in one. So calm, peaceful, beautiful.

Attached: 1522824107778.jpg (1590x757, 941K)

me too. instead I have to like in the city center with annyoing tourists and dumb ppl shopping and make noise all the time

>Suburbs in Eastern Europe

Attached: 0C6E147B-2297-44D7-B1EF-40BE5A4A7E70.jpg (1730x1483, 1.73M)

rural>city>suburb

a suburb is a disgusting half-breed of a mix between the quiet life of rural and the annoyance of people like a city.

Comfy.
How expensive is such property in Poland?

Full of nosy neighbors and no privacy.. No thanks.
The countryside is the only option.

Attached: 1520884604608.jpg (1200x849, 234K)

I lived in this mice one for 3 years. It was great. It wasn't like those little white houses brits think we all live in and like to post here. It was great and had everything nearby. The suburbs in my town right now are McMansion looking ones for rich jews though so those kind of suck. I don't want rocks for a front yard

I want every single building to look like this one
also every human should wear red turtleneck and black suit pants
that would be utopia

Attached: Torres-Blancas-apartment-Madrid-Brutalism-Organic-Architecture-12.jpg (564x752, 141K)

Maybe in Serbia. Poland has nice suburbs.

It depends where. Small towns - about $100-150k. Big cities, even up to $250k.

Attached: screenshot-www.google.pl-2018.04.04-20-46-18.jpg (1599x751, 1.04M)

Nice* not mice lol haha I'm not a mouse in someone else's house that would be crazy haha

All people should live in houses in the suburbs. People who live in small apartments in the city are usually depressed and commit suicides much more often.

The countries with the highest suicide rates (Eastern Europe and East Asia) and also the ones with the highest rate of people living in apartment blocks.

Stop being a misanthrope

Attached: screenshot-www.google.pl-2018.04.04-20-32-54.jpg (1599x765, 1.2M)

so fucking AMERICAN

Attached: screenshot-www.google.pl-2018.04.04-20-33-12.jpg (1599x707, 818K)

>All people should live in houses in the suburbs
I agree, but it's not the best option for bigger cities.

it works in the USA or the Netherlands or even in the UK.

>works in the USA
So, Los Angeles endless urban sprawl is a better option than picrelated?

Attached: 57.jpg (1100x733, 259K)

same
don't understand why they get so much hate

>$100-150k. Big cities, even up to $250k.
I suggest you move to a normal country.
150k for this shit when the wage is 500€... great fucking deal.

Attached: IMG_4641.jpg (2048x1315, 557K)

>the wage is 500€
do you really think that middle-class Pole earn such a salary? I'm from middle-middle-class and my parents earn 1000 € per person, and we aren't so rich family in my city so russkiy please...

Have fun spending 20+ hours per week trying to keep your house and garden in order.

>city
Warsaw?

500 euro per month is salary that earn unskilled people in small towns. Basically its minimum wage.

Also, comfy houses similar to this OP posted, for example in my small town (30k) cost 80-90k euro

no, Ełk

this doesn't look bad

american suburbs are top comfy. you just dont want to enjoy them because you don't like boomers and you hate your parents.

Why are rich ruskies so interested in finnish cottages?

That's what you hire Ukrainians for

I'd rather live in a European village than a suburb. Suburbs suck. Like the other murican flag said suburbs have the negatives of both rural and cities and none of the benefits.

because for russkie it is a mansion :-DDD

>all those copy+pasted houses

Fucking gross.

Air quality here is actually abysmal the sprawl has gotten so big. Everyone needs a car for everything since it's so auto-centric. And now that LA area has gotten so big all the cars shit up the air. Most days you can't even seen across the basin because of smog.

I group up in a suburb. There is nothing comfy about having all 5 adjacent houses capable of seeing into your backyard from their windows.

based
when will people learn that suburbs are garbage
at least there is variety of building type in eastern europe

Because we're your main immigrant group.

Attached: Correr.gif (527x362, 1.82M)

>decide to make a small detour going to the convenience store (it's like a 10 minute walk)
>spend more than an hour walking through comfy suburbs
>can't fucking stop doing it

>what is a car
>what is a bike

Suburb people here are basically the same as rural retards

so sad that so many Russians are retards

Not as many as in Poland.

Try not living in fucking China LMAOOO KID

Go somewhere else. Finland for the Finns!

I think it's much more.

The Americans who hate on suburbs have never moved out of one because they're failures who still live with their parents. Once you leave you realize how max comfy suburbs are.

Here where I am half of them are actually rich people, living in big townhouses

>Finland for the Finns!
So what about the rest 80% of your country?

Attached: IMG_6576.jpg (1600x2545, 1.26M)

where can you "move out" in the USA? You have only suburbs or extremely expensive apartments in the city for upper middle class. Where could a young man in his 20s live if not in the suburbs?

bad meme. You can get you cottage in Siberia once the horde unites the world under one flag

Attached: cac12722.png (1328x1016, 59K)