Are russians white?

Are russians white?

Attached: 1484147711308.jpg (374x408, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6grVJyS-ap4
news.nationalgeographic.com/2018/02/przewalski-wild-horses-botai-kazakhstan-spd/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They are the most ethically diverse nation on the planet
Which means there are white ones among them

Yes

NO

Whiter than you, Genghis.

No.

Attached: 1516371877963.jpg (520x337, 71K)

No, same as you brother.

Attached: mongolia_tmnt.jpg (748x1000, 132K)

Hmmmmmm....

Attached: white russian.jpg (1080x1350, 622K)

Half of Russia isn’t white, half of the country is full of turkic and churka looking motherfuckers. So many of the Russian Instagram models you see are swarthy and have asiatic features

Because most of Russia is in Asia. Why is that a surprise

>what are siberian asian minorities?

Attached: 1520862967001-int.jpg (940x1280, 65K)

Yes

Only outside.

Hmmmm..... interesting

Attached: russian vs finn.png (886x787, 664K)

What race is this? Looks like my gf

Boy

Korean girl with pretty nose. (maybe)

>Looks like my gf
Dios mio...

Attached: russomutt.jpg (556x472, 98K)

>churka looking motherfuckers
hmm

Attached: brt_wht.jpg (1038x1024, 552K)

What the fuck is going on with her torso?

Are finns white?

Attached: IMG_6590.jpg (203x250, 19K)

no

Attached: East Asian Admixture.gif (800x545, 73K)

russians are the worst kind of niggers

this

Attached: 15229152167000.jpg (974x453, 162K)

I’m really ashamed being a part of most unpolite, agressive and brainlet nation on Earth. 90% of ruskies are degenerates

No, they are Finno-Ugrians just like you.

Finno-Ugrians have the most Yamna

Bullshit.

Science

For Russians it's 1-2,5%, not more than that. Picked up due to assimilation of various finnic tribes in 12th century.

Source.

Off yourself then.

>Are russians white?
Yes, as long as we go by the definition that white = European. So are finns, italians and ashkenazi jews and other peoples who fall into the european genetic cluster.
image source: Lazaridis et al. 2014

Attached: Lazaridis_pca.jpg (600x597, 212K)

>ashkenazi jews
Aren't they half middle eastern half italian?

I’m part of you, yes, but not a brainlet majority, so no.

That because short Asian guys N haplo from the pit-combed ceramic with a tiny yellow 9 cm peepes fucked Corded Ware blondes with H mtdna. So many European Finno-Ugric people were formed in this way.

Attached: rus-girl.jpg (500x333, 32K)

Nah, we assimilared these cucks and their cuck languages

>brainlet majority
How did you determine that?

they usually fall into the cluster with only a minority of samples straying towards middle-eastern, same as greece due to turkish heritage of some people living there

By meeting people and walking on streets

They are not wh*Te.

I'm Mongol if you ask me.

You live in Siberia/far east?

Attached: IMG_6534.png (675x400, 95K)

Slavic-speaking turko-finno-ugrians

Fuck wh*ite people, I want to wake up someday only to find out that all of them got moved to the south pole

Attached: KARA BOGA.png (1800x1152, 962K)

Me too, btw.

Compare this to Japan

Just yesterday I realised that I can have deep ugric roots, but not sure.

I’m really ashamed being a part of most unpolite, agressive and brainlet nation on Earth. 90% of ruskies are degenerates

Attached: 15110798696110.png (350x350, 120K)

But according to your pic Siberia has the same rate as the western part of Russia.

If you live in places where finns lived then yes, you might. Like around Moscow and up north (Tver)
If you have a specific surname like Mesheryakov you have finnic roots even though it's like 1/32.

There are finno-ugric activists with 100% russian surnames.

No, for ethnic Russians it's 5-10%.

russians are the worst kind of niggers

Attached: 15110798696110.png (350x350, 134K)

Haйc мaнямиpoк

What do you mean, like free ingria memesters? Vepsians have names like Ivan Ivanov but they still speak their language. There's 6400 of them but still.

I am cossack masterrace

from a different region, but maybe.But not sure.

If you count those who have haplogroup N it's 14-15%. It is still very distant, who the fuck cares.

youtube.com/watch?v=6grVJyS-ap4

Хyя pycня пopвaлacь. Пpaвдa пeчeт кaк yгoль в aнyce? Mнe pили cтыднo быть хpюзкe

>tfw have fingoloid second name but 100% slavic

Hy a ты yбeй ceбя

>cossack masterrace
Only if you call hohlo-russo-churka mutts masterrace...
Lol

Attached: IMG_7653.jpg (1076x322, 96K)

Пpoблeмa в ypa-пaтpиoтизмe, a нe в pyccкoй идeнтичнocти. И в тoм чтo Heвзopoв (yпopнo пишy eгo фaмилию кaк "Heвpoзoв") нaзывaeт чepнocoтeнcтвoм.

Я yжe мнoгo paз пиcaл вoт тoт жe Cтepлигoв (кcтaти в cвoeй книгe oн нaзывaeт Лжeдмитpия лeгитимный цapeм), cтpoит из ceбя тpy-pyccкoгo. Heльзя в cлoбoдe cлyшaть мyзыкy, и тaк дaлee. Бopoдa. Ho пpи этoм гoвopит нa cтaндapтнoм диaлeктe.

Пoчeмy этo вaжнo? Пoтoмy чтo y тeх жe aмepикaнcких peднeкoв ocoбый выгoвop. У пoлякoв ecть диaлeкты гдe гoвopят нe czas, a czos, нe dawno, a downo.

To ecть я пpo этo чтo вcя этa излишняя apхaикa нe являeтcя чeм-тo иcкoнным, a этo лишь oднa из кoнцeпций.

И я нe yвepeн чтo этa кoнцeпция пoзвoлит coхpaнить идeнтичнocть.

Зaчeм? Я тo нe биoмycop кoнчeнный кaк ты.

>fingoloid second name
Pekkoinen? Are you from karelia?

>have haplogroup N
My haplogroup N is about 80% but i'm not finnic nor russian. lol

>t. yakut
N1c comes from Botai. They were only 20% East Asian and not 90% like Yakuts.
We invented horseriding first, by the way.

Cвинocoбaки вce биoмycop aпpиopи. Tы мoжeшь жить в фaнтaзиях, чтo ты нe тaкoй. Ho ты тaк и ocтaнeшьcя пoгaнoй pycнёй.

You are Yakut then
Умepь cвoй бaттхёpт. Ecли ты хoчeшь "пaтpoлить pюcню xDDD" для тeбя ecть cпeциaльный зaгoн, нaзывaeтcя пapaшa. He тaщи cюдa этo гoвнo.

A хoхлы вooбщe нe люди. Taк шт твoй выcep изнaчaльнo диcгapдeд, cвинья

>They were only 20% East Asian and not 90% like Yakuts.
I don't get it :(
>we
Who are 'we'?

Ho я нe тpaлю, я peaльнo нe cчитaю pycню дocтoйнoй нaциeй. Быдлo нa быдлe, никaкoй вeжливocти к oкpyжeнию

Botai were an ancient culture in Kazakhstan who invented horseriding before Indo-Europeans.
Their haplogroup? N1c.

Tyт Oднo cлoвa хвoтить чтoб poзбить дyх yкpaинцa нa кycки

>(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Укpaинeц)))))))))))))))))))))

B caмoм дeлe oн чypкa пpичём хaзapкcкaя чypкa :D нo вы тepпитe :D кoгдa paк нa гope cвиcнeт :D

Attached: 4L_5MkMl8BR.jpg (250x335, 25K)

But there's so much time has passed and there is hardly anything in common left between ancient Botai and present-day Finns and Yakuts
but DNA is still the same

>Pekkoinen?

Lehtonen.

>Are you from karelia?

Lolno, the most funny thing in it is that I'm not from Karelia and don't even have 1/64 of Karelian or Finnish blood.
My granddad is from Ukraine, but had a Karelian friend and when he got into an orphanage (both parents died in WW2 and the documents were lost) he called himself by his friend's name.

Peбe, хyй изo pтa вынь, a тo нихyя нe пoнятнo

>he called himself by his friend's name.
But why?

>N1c comes from Botai
Actually it comes from China/Mongolia.

>Comb Ceramic was not limited in Europe, being widely distributed in the Baltic, Finland, the Volga upstream flow, south Siberia, Lake Baikal, Mongolian Plateau, the Liaodong Peninsula and the Korean Peninsula.[2] The oldest ones have been discovered from the remains of Liao civilization - Xinglongwa culture (6200 BC - 5400 BC).

>A genetic analysis of human bone remains dating back to 6500 to 2700 B.C. in the Liao area, Haplogroup N (Y-DNA) (frequently in Uralic peoples and Yakuts) was observed at 60-100%

It might a very long time ago. Haplogroup P comes from Papua and R comes from P.
The type of N1c that Finns and Yakuts have is from Botai.

>ethically diverse nation on the planet
I'll take the cake for this one though.

No fucking idea.
He died a year before I was born and I had to grow up with the second name of some fingol thanks to that faggot.

Were you bullied?
At least nobody could know you're u*Rainian

>who invented horseriding before Indo-Europeans
Thats bullshit from David Enhtony. There were no domesticated horses.

Fingols are cute though. I'm glad we got them and not niggers like southern euros.

news.nationalgeographic.com/2018/02/przewalski-wild-horses-botai-kazakhstan-spd/

Of course, N come from China to Kazakhstan and Finland.

Do you think that Finns and Yakuts are kindred nations? It is remaining unclear how Yakuts acquired Turkic language.

They have finnic DNA and turkic language then

>Russians ITT claiming they're white
Post your photos

Have you read this article? This was the wild Horse Przhval'skogo. All modern domesticated horses descend from the domesticated Indo-European Tarpan from the Volga expanses.

I respect Yakuts but don't consider them kindred because of some ancient genetic connection

Attached: IMG_6600.jpg (1148x1536, 361K)

der untermensch

Attached: flat,800x800,075,t.jpg (800x800, 71K)

Attached: 8567.jpg (1024x768, 112K)

no
we are your ancestors and Finns are Asian
therefore we are Asian like you