Is Egypt the most cucked country in all of history?

>343 BC - Start of Persian rule in Egypt (Persians)
>305 BC - End of Persian rule in Egypt, and start of Ptolemaic/Greek rule in Egypt (Greeks)
>30 BC - End of Greek rule in Egypt, and start of Roman rule followed by Byzantine rule in Egypt (Romans)
>641 AD - End of Byzantine rule, and start of the Rashidun Caliphate (Arabs and Sahabah of the Prophet)
>750 - End of Rashidun rule in Egypt, and start of the Umayyad Caliphate (Quraysh rulers from the arabian peninsula)
>868 - End of Umayyad rule in Egypt, and start of Tulunid rule (Turks)
>935 - End of Tulunid rule in Egypt, and start of Ikhshidid rule (Turks)
>969 - End of Ikhshidid rule in Egypt, and start of Fatimid rule (Mainly K*rds and berbers)
>1171 - End of Fatimid rule, and start of Ayyubid rule in Egypt (K*rds)
>1250 - End of Ayyubid rule, and start of Mamluk rule of Egypt (Turkish and circassian SLAVES)
>1517 - Egypt becomes an eyalet of The Ottoman Empire (Turks)
>1798 - Napoleon conquers Egypt briefly (Frogs)
>1806 - Start of Muhammad Ali Pasha and his Dynasty's rule (Albanians)
>1867 - Egypt becomes a Khedivate ruled by Muhammad Ali Pasha's Dynasty (Albanians)
>1914 - Egypt becomes a Sultanate & a British Protectorate ruled by both Brits and the Albanian Muhamad Ali Dynasty
>1922 - Egypt becomes a kingdom but is still ruled by the Albanian Muhammad Ali Dynasty
>1953 - Egypt becomes a Republic and is finally rule by an Egyptian

What the fuck? 2296 years and not a single egyptian rules egypt even though literal slaves ruled Egypt? Really makes me think. . .

Attached: Egypt-flag.png (900x600, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/atAW3cUYkUg
youtu.be/cm4eUPNo3_8
youtu.be/T5DNvYMtkyk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

egyptians were not arabs
you arabs destroyed them

>Hejaz not ruled by hejazis
Sad!

Ikibey please.

Attached: Really.jpg (575x556, 33K)

Heh, I know a thing or two about being passed around.

egyptians died out
you are arabs

+1

Please do tell. For how long have you been passed around?

No this award belongs to Algeria, and no others..!

>hey guys if we ignore about 3000 years of history
Stoped reading there.
As soon as the worlds dependecy of oil stops your shithole cucked (by english and french so hard that you didn't even dare to raise your voice) cunt will be back at was it was pre WW1: a lot of sand that noone cares of. You are even so affraid of Iran that you cuck yourself to the Jews hahaha!

We Levantines know that feeling.
Fuck Greeks, Romans And mainly the Araps from the Arabian Peninsula.

Attached: 1522404523336.jpg (1007x742, 126K)

Egypt is a BLACK empire, of course Arab subhumans would gang up on their superior because they could not beat them alone.

things got even worse for maghrebis :(

Egyptian civilization is more than 12000 years old so tehy still have ruled the majority of the time desu. But idk if we can call the muzzie egyptians of today real egyptians, its basically a province of the arabian sphere even though some genetic continuation might be there from the old times

>Even Albanians have more history than us

Attached: surullista.jpg (212x249, 5K)

The 3000 years of ancient egyptian history is not my point here. Also, only 1about 1/5 or something of Egypt's exports are petroleum-related.

dfuc r u talkin abut?

we are more cucked...

Since almost forever. Started with the Phoenicians colonizing the islands at around 800BC and ended with the last British ships leaving our ports in 1979.
Between those you have Carthage, Rome, Vandals, Arabs, Normans, Kingdom of Sicily/Aragon being passed around under several lords (my knowledge is blurred about these), Order of st. John (still being part of the Kingdom of Sicily), and the French. Prior to all of this, a bunch of Sicilian templeniggers.

>1about
*about

>its basically a province of the arabian sphere
Kinda but every country in the arab world has its own culture and traditions tho

UNTRUE
We ruled Novgorod and Sweden. Rurik was a Finn

You forgot the Assyrians , they ruled Egypt before the persians , also the
Nubians before the assyrians

Arabs from the Arabian Peninsula have been nothing but trouble. They are doing everything they can to destroy the Levant by trying to divide Lebanon and funding shitty rebels in Syria. I honestly gave up on so called Pan-Arabsim.

Then maybe you'd like to become a Finnish colony :)?

>only 3000 years
Dude how bluepilled on the ancient world are you, the sphinx is from the last ice age for ex. The pyramids are older than the when they are said to have been buildt

We Palestine have been nothing but slaves to nations powerful than us so why not

Attached: 1521484476436.png (670x499, 111K)

That's pretty new to me. I thought the sphinx was built during the time period from 3000 BC to 2500 BC or something? Are you telling me that the Sphinx was built ~12000 years ago??

Yeah I know but the longest continous period of time where there has been no actual egyptians rulers of Egypt was from 343 BC to 1953 I believe

>pic flag
why do egyptians LARP as g*rmans?

We will be good masters, don't worry, you will enjoy it. Soon

Attached: 4343333.jpg (236x236, 11K)

You don't know how the feels like being passed around
youtu.be/atAW3cUYkUg

The white, red and black tricolor represents Pan-Arabism. That's why Iraq, Yemen, Syria, Palestine and Sudan along with Egypt use it.

cool story ahmed...what about the g*rman eagle now?

The eagle comes from the flag used during the egyptian revolution

Attached: 220px-Flag_of_the_Egyptian_Revolution_(1952).svg.png (220x147, 11K)

Absolutely, read up on the work of Dr Robert Schoch and JA West for ex. who have found evidence of rain water errosion and that the current head of the sphinx is a much later carving(the head is too small for the body is one thing too) from dynastic times.

youtu.be/cm4eUPNo3_8

W-what is your agenda?
Do you want olive supply and Access to the Mediterranean?

Attached: 263c2be8bd107b8319cd04392208917c.jpg (450x719, 59K)

Watch this instead:
youtu.be/T5DNvYMtkyk

no and leave us alone you gulfie scum

Why is your government a dog to the Saudis?

What language did you speak before the romans and phoenicians? Is there any linguistic substrate left?

strategic alliance, Saudis are the new pro-Israeli progressives and the Qatari axis still bolsters the Akhwan everywhere including Sudan, Bin Salman recognized their right to existence right around the protestors were shot dead

I am Greek

Prussians were not Germans

You Prussians destroyed them

Egypt had a good run guys. Ethiopia is building a dam in the nile which reduces the river flow a little and south sudan might build a dam too at some point.

There is none. From what we have, the Phoenicians introduced the first written language to the islands.

ana mesh s3oodi aslan

Egypt lasted longer than any other civilization. While Sumer was getting their shit slapped and Indus crumbled into ruins, Egyptians were busy eating onions like apples and laughing at all the poor people. Imagine making an empire last for like 6000 years.