Why are Euros against the idea of a united Europe capable of competing economically with the USA and China to put...

Why are Euros against the idea of a united Europe capable of competing economically with the USA and China to put Europe number one again?
Isn't it supposed to be a good thing?
Or maybe do you like your American masters too much?

Attached: 1517927523241.png (225x225, 28K)

Because some of them see their women being taken by black men on a daily basis and in order to feel manly again they lash out against some political union

EVERY time I see a post like this its by that same goddamn Macedonian

>Europe capable of competing economically with the USA and China

Attached: 1490397336349.jpg (866x838, 140K)

We are and I am. That's the point of the EU mate.

based Macedonian

because he's been making the same thread daily for months if not years now

because the Eu ruins the economy

Attached: gdp.png (423x318, 13K)

>Jow Forums
>original content

>capable of competing economically with the USA and China
Who said we have to? Retarded dogma

>muh 700 million people and dropping rapidly has almost same gdp as 300m
great fucking argument hans

Attached: thatguyfromint.jpg (250x247, 12K)

pic related the growth in the last 20 years (euro), the EU is really good for the economy

Attached: gdpgrowth.png (764x595, 341K)

The EU has 500 million and it's growing Ahmed

>muh national character
>muh heritage
As if either of those would be threatened by greater cooperation.

Free trade is always good for economy. Most people don't understand that trade barriers just add another layer of bureaucracy and expense, while the other country adds some tariffs on your products too. So you end up just with the administration costs but no benefits.

Because the USA are an ally and whatever is your uncharted country I don't want to be with you.

oh yeah this is why 1980 was like pic related.

Attached: GDP80ss.jpg (915x73, 26K)

It's always a poor eastern european country wondering why the westerners don't want to give them free gibs anymore

When pretty much every country went up (jesus americas gdp went from 2.8trillion to 19 trillion!!!) maybe the problem is with meds and italy instead of something else

You forgot to put "thanks to" before the last word in your post.

good one t b h

Because it's run by ideological enemies of a powerful Europe.

You were at 800 and now you are at 1800, so what's your point? I bet you would've been worse off.

We got all our money from the EU taking french taxpayers' money and cucking southern Europe's economy, not sure you're complaining when we got all the gibs.

bullshit, the biggest immigrant group is actually from East Europe which doesn't belong to the EU and then Asia.

Past tense: got.
Now we're indebted to them because of crooks in the elite here, and they're dumping immigrants on us and pushing left-wing causes (though they did that from the beginning).