I dont get it, was it rape?

I dont get it, was it rape?

Attached: received_2136610569689604.jpg (625x790, 77K)

yea sure it was bong

post op tranny when he realized he destryed his peepee

You made this thread yesterday

No one gives a shit about that dead meme

Bumping cause I dont get it either

It's obviously diarrhea problems

Attached: received_2136610583022936.jpg (625x790, 72K)

Honestly, “loss” is the perfect meme. It is obscure, yet complex in nature, making it un-normifiable. The lack of normie memes for loss is a huge contributor to its niche success, and, quite frankly, (as I have previously implied) is what makes it prepossessing in nature. The creativeness of the memes only further exemplifies their attractiveness and hysteria levels attained while observing them. However, due to their slight obscurity, only those whomst are at a substantially large intellectual level can really emote in ways such as “Haha xd” and “lmao nice”. Truly, “loss” has proven itself as a worthy meme to be placed as the highest prestige; a meme to be worshiped. Thank you for your time.

People says it’s funny but I don’t see the humour in it

Because it's not funny

it wasnt meant to be funny

You know whats funny? Albania

>literally pointing to an object and saying 'ha!'
is this the famed british humour

Haha :/

Because it tries to be so serious but end up failing hard.

I think it's loss, user.

What about this

Attached: 0D50ED96-2A92-4AE1-A022-FD8F58783959.jpg (629x356, 160K)

Loss of what??

What's that?

Attached: u-IsH8EhIvywqOz-uZ6eDTT8r4-n8_k9C-kDsRH30fM.jpg (660x400, 59K)

:(

Attached: chibi loss.jpg (680x748, 86K)

human parasite that was infesting her nether regions, this was back when abortion was a couple's decision and not every Sunday

I have no idea what are the lines for. I’m guessing it was kinda imitating the image but what’s the purpose? Are the lines meant to be funny wat

Are you fucking retarded? Loss memes got super normiefied ever since pewdiepie mad a vedio on them. The only sanctuary left for us is baneposting

Idk maybe a one dimensional representation of the webcomic

Her rotten womb dissapointed Buckley in so many ways

>vedio

Attached: 1523010530795.jpg (384x505, 35K)

Yeah that's the joke,it's a comic known for lowbrow videogame comedy all of a sudden it tries to be dramatic

It's like one of those movies you watch because theyre so bad at being dramas that they become comedies you can watch and make fun of with your friends

They tried so hard to be taken seriously but failed because of how goofy and outlandish they usually are

Just like Albania

It was TAPE

Attached: 1437492521092.png (448x477, 272K)