Tell me about this country and its people

Attached: slovakia-physical-map.jpg (1600x847, 173K)

Fake Slovenia

Das ist die Tschechoslowakei

They have a lot of ukrainians and gypsies within their borders. + no sea access. Basically a non country :D

Mountain Poles who forgot who they are

>having its capital at 1km from the borders

Rightful heirs of Svatopluk

they are slow and also vaks

>tell me about this country and its people
The country is beautiful, it has the best and most diverse nature in central Europe.
The people are nice but they get really touchy when they're told they're half hungarians and half czechs. Down south they really are just hungarians and even tho I really love Slovakia the south should be part of Hungary (at least the majority hungarian parts).
>Mountain Poles who forgot who they are
They have nothing to do with poles tbhfam.
>>having its capital at 1km from the borders
Blame the hungarians for that, when they owned Slovakia they never bothered to invest in anything other than the south.
>Rightful heirs of Svatopluk
No that's us.

t. a Moravian living 10 min. away from the border

>a lot of ukrainians
No...
There are many more in Poland and Czechia. Guest workers from abroad started coming here only durning the last few years.

Northen Hungary

Good place to export our mafia.

Attached: fico e fica.jpg (898x628, 133K)

Do slovakians and slovenians have some connection with eachother considering that their names are similar?

Like if they descended from the same tribe?

yes they were one people till hungarians came

>Like if they descended from the same tribe?
Yes, but we are more distant than Swedes and Norwegians for example. It's more like your relation with the Dutch, you guys are related, but not that closely.

Unironically the worst country in Europe if you can call it a country

Literally no history, population is a mix of slavs mixed with gypsies and then Hungarians in the South. They use a Hungarian symbol on their flag and the nation basically didn't exist before it was memed into existence at the end of Austria-Hungary's lifespan.

No history, no culture, capital is literally a village. Landlocked boring shitstate. I'd compare it to like Wyoming but even Wyoming is more interesting than Slovakscum.

no they have hungarians

I still don't know why this exists desu
Yeah it looks nice but it shouldn't really be a country

We are not of the same tribe, in the 9th century the Slovaks called themselves Moravians and we called ourselves Carantanians. Cf. with Scandinavia where everyone called themselves Danes until about the second millennium CE.

>mutt telling other country that has no history
Oh fuck....

lots of gypsies

gypsy towns in the north

górale and gypsies: the country

im unironically mix of those two lol

Do you think Orava is a rightful Polish clay?

Attached: 3D6CC192-0E8F-43ED-A067-EE8BD1876519.jpg (750x600, 229K)

Polish Gorals dont like Slovak Gorals

Hes right though.

I know very little about that part of the country desu

In Slovakia they are now assimilated and Gorals are dying out, in Poland they are much more alive.

Its old ethnicity and they used to be one tribe but somewhere along the lines they started to associate themselves more with their respective countries, which is shame in my opinion, the language is also funny, its polish heavily influenced by slovak

I don't care

On the contrary from my experience
górale stick close

they are like hungarians, but worse. someone trained them to speak slavic as a joke.

why did slovakia wanted to break away from czechia?

Slovak politicians wanted to make stealing less complex

it was political decision

majority of czechs and slovaks were against

Isn't Slovakia's culture heavily influenced by górale? Half of Slovakia is mountains

I dont know what is Slovak culture, this country is heavily regionally split, we have like 50 dialects.

Orava is certainly Goral influenced, but other parts i dont think so, most Slovaks dont even know what Goral is

Also, almost nobody lives in the mountains, and its like 70% not half

wtf all my life I thought slovakia basically is góralistan

HEY

It's OUR job to remind Slovaks of that, not yours. Shoo!

south is hungarian khaganate to the core, east dialect is more similar to ukrainian than to standard slovak (i dont even understand it) slovak nationalism was based on ''we are not hungarians''

>The country is beautiful, it has the best and most diverse nature in central Europe.

but that's germany
unironically

Don't forget the "Hey, wanna be a part of non-Hungarian country and help balance out the 3 million Germs still left in the country?"

>south is hungarian khaganate
>slovak nationalism was based on "we are not hungarians"
really makes you think

I dunno, they make good beer.

Slovenia but worse and asshurt

That creepy ass kid's tv show

Which one?

The one with the pink puppet, full nightmare shit right there

Raťafák Plachta is adorable

Attached: 2B89D02A-8546-4F8C-9663-5747B891F690.jpg (540x355, 46K)

that's scary

the south is hungarian in every sense, i dont know why we got it during Trianon

btw our nationalistic movement didnt want to split from Hungary, they just wanted Slovak to be recognized as language and to have Slovak schools

very racist

Attached: europe-relation-child.png (1173x1200, 1.61M)