Germany got TRUCK'D AGAIN

Germany got TRUCK'D AGAIN

Attached: IMG_20180408_000737.jpg (768x1024, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UGD1pmwkGOk
express.co.uk/news/world/942767/Munster-terror-attack-van-attack-germany-first-photos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what?Is this real?

Source pls?

type germany news into google

the cuck and truck stop

It’s hard to feel sorry for European citizens getting killed, they deserve it(especially the women)

This

Attached: download.jpg (750x563, 111K)

This, but unironically. Especially that EU diplomats daughter that was raped and murdered by a migrant.

Ya kiddin!
Post sauce

That was a good moment.

formerly sneed's

And how is a daughter that has nothing to do with the work of her father responsible for anything, again?

Maybe now we Europeans will finally wake up to the barbarians who have infiltrated our gates...

...Just kidding! We'll do absolutely fuck all and patiently wait until the next one, like the good cucks we are.

Danke Frau Merkel!

Attached: sneed report.png (400x300, 220K)

That's what you get for opening the floodgates to shitskins

Im sure she was not raging liberal

Based

#prayformünster
#notallmuslims

good

In b4 white driver

Attached: 1521905540127.jpg (1000x666, 332K)

youtube.com/watch?v=UGD1pmwkGOk

express.co.uk/news/world/942767/Munster-terror-attack-van-attack-germany-first-photos

>being a liberal makes it okay for you to get raped/killed
never change, brainlets

Wtf, i hate Merkel now.

> We'll do absolutely fuck all
Thats completely wrong. well pass some laws prohibiting those evil white racists from spewing their hate speech on the internet

it does not make it legal and it should be punished, does not mean i should feel bad for that person

yep, fuck germans

We reap what we sow I guess. Too bad nothing will happen after this, yet again.

Attached: 2A2E1313-F64B-4590-9032-6304D491828B.png (434x652, 136K)

Lol

That's funny because the pic makes it seem like he's the one quoting

This is so sad. Prayers and best wishes to the families. Hopefully more yellow poles and concrete barriers will be set up to prevent these scumbag tactics on the innocent.

She most likely supported all that open borders shit and the bitch probabaly liked getting raped as a result of views

ban high capacity assault trucks

Japan is full so please keep accepting refugees Germany

Oh shit I visit Münster from time to time. It’s a nice place
You’re a fucking idiot. Do you also believed those teen girls deserved getting blown to pieces for not kicking out all the pakis from Britain?

>dead germs

Good, the g*rmanic menace must be removed

SAUCE SAUCE SAUCE SAUCE SAUCE SAUCE
SAUCE SAUCE SAUCE SAUCE SAUCE SAUCE
SAUCE SAUCE SAUCE SAUCE

>You’re a fucking idiot. Do you also believed those teen girls deserved getting blown to pieces for not kicking out all the pakis from Britain?
pff they never give me time of day and they probably bang pakis nonstop. hard to feel bad

All over the news.
Driver killed himself after the attack too so it’s not an accident

Yes, those teen girls deserved it. Those girls knew what they were getting themselves into, British girls are known for being notoriously slutty

Kys, you mentally ill freak. I'm not even memeing. You're beyond saving.

Attached: 1510768611088.png (847x767, 659K)

>now

But was he a muzzie?

Attached: 1522250564926.jpg (499x499, 135K)

No you cannot be Muslim and terrorist at the same time

>y-you're a virgin!
sup roastie

Attached: 1419982992753.jpg (647x1080, 239K)

#thoughtsandprayers

I wouldn't be surprised if that would happen

Jow Forumss saying there's a second attack happening rn. any germs confirm?

What do you people suggest they do?
No way any politician is going to deport 50% of our urban populations

T. Muhammad

Well libtards got the taste of his own medicine, I think that importing muslims doesn't look like auch a bright idea anymore. I feel sorry for the girl though

He's probably a Paki.

*whoosh*

Ban islam
Strip sand niggers off citizenship

Very very sad. Any coward who hurts innocent people has a lot to answer for. That includes terrorists and islamaphobes, anyone who hurts innocent.

sending atheist prayers their way

nothing you can do right now lol, just enjoy consequences made by your nation

>16.58 Uhr: Die Innenstadt ist an der Lambertini-Kirche gesperrt. Am Nachmittag sollte in Münster auch eine Demonstration von 1500 Kurden stattfinden. Ob der Anschlag mit der Demo zusammenhängt, ist bislang noch unklar.

unironically this

kill yourself numale

based

Yes because no Christian or atheist has ever ever ever hurt anyone! Not even once!

Attached: violence is the problem 2.png (1305x713, 1.53M)

Hows he gonna answer when hes killed himself?

Can't (actually can) believe that this is happening again

Attached: 1523114973231[1].jpg (599x422, 62K)

Based Russia

TFW I don't know if should be happy for the extermination of wh*tes or sad for muzzies taking power.

Attached: 1508361086205.png (720x720, 681K)

Fuck off, shitskin.

Regardless of what you think, you have to admire the way muslims sacrifice themselves in name of their god. They don’t give a shit, it takes courage to have that type of quality. You’ll never see a Christian or jew showing this much dedication and pride

Yeah but THIS must be the last time! Don’t vote right wing

Do you realize that comparing contemporary Islam to Christianity of hundreds of years or even a thousand years ago doesn't make Islam more appealing? More like the opposite?

fuck off wh*Toid this is not your board

What the hell. Franco did not kill anyone except in self defense or in defense of innocents. It's called war.

those same women would carry Hitler pictures and swastikas 70 years ago, women are simple cattle

Somehow I don't think Allah (or God or the Universe or Buddha etc etc) or his ancestors will be too happy about people hurting other in his name.

I'm sure they will integrate soon

Attached: 1522848055667.jpg (962x641, 141K)

Just as admirable as an ant infected by a parasite getting eaten by sheep but in this case the parasite is an ideological one.

Too bad their shephards watch Chinese cartoons and post on Jow Forums while strong males enter the country

Oh, god...

The whole thing is that violence is universal to humanity. It happens in every era and in every culture. You can make a tiny pocket where "oh we aren't being violent right this second" but its not permanent. Violence is the problem. Islam is just one of the many many many backgrounds (all backgrounds) where violence can come from.

There's always someone who disagree. I heard Franco was very violent but maybe I'll switch him out thanks for the feedback.

when christians cared about their religion they conquered 75% of world in name of God, you really dont want it to repeat, it would not bode well for you paki

It's not the fault of the women if they become wild. It's the men who're cuck, unable to teach them to value themselves. The guy guides the girl.

what the fuck are you talking about? It's about as as admirable as the schoolshooter who eventually kills himself

Attached: 1513780089204.jpg (300x360, 55K)

according to liberals
>women are more empathic and tolerant, they are right!
according to tradcucks
>women are innocent, they got brainwashed and manipulated by the evil politicians and media!
kek, must be fun when you can do no wrong

>on the innocent.
>germ*ns
>innocent

Good banter mate

The Communists attempted a coup d'etat with the help of the USSR. They burned churches, they shot non-communist people and Franco just prevented them from triumphing.

No idea why I'm even here

Attached: 1523115989149[1].jpg (960x686, 255K)

too late too change things now

So what's your point exactly? You are just saying that Islam is as bad as any ideology that employs violence. Most people would agree with you.

lmao, Christians do accept acts of past as bad ones and take full responsibility, cant say same for muslims

>Most people would agree with you.
>ideology that employs violence.
>bad
nope.

We'll keep doing it until they give us Puchi

Mashallah

As a person suffering from a mental illness please don't excuse and conflate the behavior of the adherents of violent death cults with pathology.

All Germans on Jow Forums are super racist, so it's hard to feel bad for any of them.

Attached: 1405348800226~01.jpg (487x567, 55K)

This. Weak women are a product of weak men. We're responsible for this mess. Blaming women is the same as blaming children.

Except there is NO religion or lack thereof where there aren't violent people. There are always violent people regardless. That is my point.

Thanks for your input I will do more research and maybe update. Sometimes a person can start off with good intentions but then use too much violence in pursuit of their goal.

All westerners are cucks and their countries won't exist in 2 decades from now. It's not like history hasn't seen bigger countries/empires fail and vanish. It's too late to turn it around anyway, all you can do is migrate. Maybe Ireland and some other more conservative will survive, but in general the era of Eastern Europe is coming.

No one gives two shits what you think anyhow

Literally living in a anti-militarist neutral constitutionally state. Violent extremism is not mainstream in the West

Era of Eastern Europe when instead of bordering rich smart cucks we will border literal inbred retards whose religion tells them to slaughter us all, excellent