en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantu_expansion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khoisan#Biology_and_genetic_studies
youtube.com/watch?v=8WTNV3Z_E64
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capoid_race
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lmao

Germans were a mistake.

i dont like this word, but germans are literally cuckolds

>the white nationalist is a muscular blonde straight out of a Hitler propaganda poster
>the "good guy" is some fat neckbeard

Why Germans LARP as Aryans?

Attached: Persepolis_The_Persian_Soldiers.jpg (1908x1284, 983K)

The swastika poop got me

What's with germans and poop?

Attached: 1474107595518.png (540x698, 274K)

I don't know but I want to see everyobe speaking of equality get sodomized by jamal on t.v so people can see what they want for you.

Kek

>white nationalist is a muscular blonde
that's the joke

Attached: 100%.jpg (1024x768, 79K)

>the white nationalist isn't a fat ugly neckbeard with poor hygiene and crooked teeth

that's the joke

Oh how it backfired...

what backfired?

It is hilarious

The girl doesn't look Aryan to me desu. So I guess that was the last pure Aryan.

By acknowledging that crackers are dying?

Term is quite accurate for them desu. Even the Germans on here still often defend being replaced by Arabs, Turks, and Africans.

>asia for asians, africa for africans, europe for europeans!
>wait i changed my mind i africa is for europeans. muh rhodesia

Attached: 1449797736906.jpg (450x410, 20K)

um sweetie, europe for europeans, asia for europeans, africa for europeans, america for europeans, oceania for europeans, antartica for europeans

They're hypocritical about it for sure, but for South Africa the natives are technically the Bushmen. The majority African population came from further north seeking wealth and food from European colonies.

It didn't. It was making fun of people who do think that.

It's literally happening tho

this

Rhodesia was mostly unpopulated when the british arrived. The bantu is a plague. They are human sized grasshoppers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantu_expansion

Not true at all
South Africa was populated by the time the Europeans arrived
The only place the Europeans came to first was the Cape

>you'll never be a wild aryan running around forest and fucking females

feels bad man

cringe.

based cringe poster

Yeah by Bushmen... Not the sub-saharan blacks that make the majority of pop today.

This. Earth is for Europeans.

Attached: 1518102474595.jpg (3000x1861, 2.68M)

So if the Chinese came to North Canada or uninhabited places of Europe, could they claim that part is theirs?

Yes? What sort of stupid question is this

Attached: 1520442512835.jpg (283x243, 18K)

You need to consider that the average germ doesn't post about wh*te genocide on Jow Forums24hs per day
So this video is actually putting this idea inside people's heads more that ridiculying it

well made video

This.

Why do white people celebrate their death?

I don't think they do, only racists just think a bit of admixture means "death."

If you take a German Shepard and mix him with a beagle then the German Shepard is gone

>Khoisans aren't sub-saharan blacks

His genes still live on, largely.

But the breed is dead

German Shepard itself is part wolf.

>The distinctiveness of the Khoisan in both matrilineal and patrilineal groupings is a further indicator that they represent a population historically distinct from other Africans.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khoisan#Biology_and_genetic_studies
They aren't.

They live below the Sahara and are black
Thus they are Sub-Saharan Blacks
And the Bantus had already reached South Africa by the time the Europeans arrived
The only place the Europeans got to first was the Cape

I guess in a way but in another way it lives on in a new "breed," these things are valuable because people chose them to be so.
It doesn't matter that much (I'd say) and if you find so much value in "white" qualities feel free to select them.

No both races are effectively dead
Its a genetic dead end

Most of the genes are still there though, so part-dead? Maybe gone would be a better word.

youtube.com/watch?v=8WTNV3Z_E64

Gone, dead
Same thing really

Why would mix something with a clearly inferior breed? Brown third world subhumans are unintelligent animalistic beasts. They offer nothing of value and only take.

This

Exactly. Look at Latin America where they mixed with niggers and compare it to Anglo Saxon America where they were segregated

>are black
They're African but they are not considered "black". They are referred to as being much different than the other Sub-Saharan Africans.
They even had a unique racial category designated for them.

Genuine question, do you personally feel you have achieved enough in life yet to be in a position to talk down on other people like that?

it's fucking hilarious that's for sure

Even if he has done nothing, he'd still be superior to most African Americans considering he hasn't committed a crime

>They're African but they are not considered "black"
Says fucking who
Khoisans are black you Jow Forumstard moron
And even then Bantus had already been in South Africa when the Europeans arrived

>And even then Bantus had already been in South Africa when the Europeans arrived
Factually wrong. Stay mad Mulatto

I see a mix, parts of the original construction live on. I guess the original construction is not copied and you would call that dead; I guess there's a point there but at the least I would consider that a more valuable death if you consider one set of genes as more valuable.

It's not that simple there's a of factors at play and Africa is also a very diverse continent.

I don't rape, steal, litter, and murder. I understand the concept of time, where they only live in the present. But it's not really even about me. Objectively Europeans are clearly superior to all except maybe east asians. Every native German who actually had to grow up in the immigrant ghetto largely agrees with my sentiment. Whereas middle class ones who have had little to no interaction with non-whites are the anti-racist multikulti cultists.
>It's not that simple there's a of factors at play and Africa is also a very diverse continent.
Yes it is. The geography and climate of Africa was not conducive to intelligence.

>Every native German who actually had to grow up in the immigrant ghetto largely agrees with my sentiment

>let me tell you about your country

>not conducive to intelligence
Why would that be?
Sure blacks making better tools etc.. would be a useful advantage?

>Says fucking who
Historically, they were categorized into a different group from other Africans.
They are also genetically much different than most modern Africans.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capoid_race

>a nigger and a jew making fun of krauts

sounds about right
pretty old video tho saw it last year

There's no need for long term planning in africa. You just move around until you fins food.

In Europe, there are seasons, meaning for 3 months food is abundant and then it is scarce. Also you need to protect yourself from the weather.