Did you grown up in a normal family?

Did you grown up in a normal family?

Attached: DIVORCE (1).png (834x642, 209K)

>Divorcetugal

We all know you didn't Kikebi

Attached: Iki I am Greek.png (845x887, 197K)

>Divorcetugal

No, but I am an amerishart born in the 20th century so that mostly goes without saying. I'm sure I'd be 10000% more functional if I had.

Attached: 1484619510896.jpg (1000x1000, 384K)

every time this stupid story changes
do you really think im the son of a prostitute?

Never met my father

>bosnifaithfuls

Divorced when I was 16 years old

Yes

>swedes are degenerates!!
>russia is the bastion of traditional values!

Attached: 1482950599182.jpg (601x508, 94K)

funny thing that it is actually legal and normal in islam to get a divorce, and yet christian countries where divorce is not recognized by the church have much higher divorce rates
just look at spanish "catholics"

Attached: 1514544365271.png (741x568, 29K)

I did but damn 50% is high. Imagine marrying a Portuguese girl

my mother was a religious nut and my father was an unemployed alcoholic. seems pretty normal for brazilian standards, desu

No, I was raised by my uncle and aunt.

>tfw my parents are actually divorced. They divorced when I was 23
FeelsBadMan. I want an Irish girl.

Attached: sad-pepe.jpg (640x480, 40K)

Did you define own gender?

>almost 2/3 chance that you'll get divorce raped
wow

For you own sanity, don't.

>They divorced when I was 23
>divorced when you were already a grown-ass man

Why care?

Moving to Bosnia.

my parents have an absurdly healthy marriage compared to most of my friends
still together after 24 years, really love each other which makes me happy

>american empathy

I have a younger brother who was 17 at that time.

Not really. My parents can't stand each other for years and they don't want to divorce.

Exactly this.

You're born either male or female, what is there to define?

>17

That isn't so bad. Try being 6.

>Be 17
>Doing high school final exams which will define your future career
>Parents get divorced, house goes to court
>My brother doesn't wanna stay home with all the shouting, yelling, threats and emotional bullying
>He says he wants to give up on studying and just get a job to live alone.
>I politely ask my landlord if he can move in with me for a few days
>Finally convince her
Yeah, not too bad.

>they don't want to divorce.
because? muh neighbours?

Luckily yes, I live in a normal happy family. There are some problems here and there but everything is just fine.

No, it was same sex family

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yes, mother and grandmother.
You too, m8?

My mom has a good relationship with my father's family. Public opinion may be a reason too. I even think my dad pays to hookers.

yes we do you shitskin rapebaby """""German"""""

This but when I was 18 I think
They still live together and they are cool with each other, the whole thing was a bit dumb

degenerate hispania

Till the age of 10, after that i got fatter and wasted most of my youth due to physical abuse by my mom's boyfriend, the death of my grandparents and my shyness becoming anxiety which resulted in endless bullying by my peers.

I broke up in a very broken home, my parents hated eachother and me. A lot of physical and mental abuse.

yes

Yeah

I'm convinced that "normal" families don't exist, there's just abusive and less abusive parents.
Just ask literally any person alive and they'll tell you how much and how their parents fucked them up emotionally.
Whether your parents divorced or are just waiting for you to get the fuck out of their house to wait quietly for the sweet embrace of death that's waiting for them in 15/20 years, you just need to grow the fuck up and be miserable somewhere else so you too can start a family you can cripple emotionally with problems you got from your parents.
Normality doesn't exist and you're a little faggot crybaby for asking

That's sad man. I thought only ex-ussr was like this due to men being drunks and women lacking empathy.

Attached: IMG_8495.jpg (1211x864, 153K)

The fox who longed for grapes, beholds with pain
The tempting clusters were too high to gain;
Grieved in his heart he forced a careless smile,
And cried, ‘They’re sharp and hardly worth my while.'

>I have shitty parents so everyone else does as well.
Yah, nice coping mechanism.

>tfw that percentage might actually be true

Attached: 1512419024261.jpg (293x473, 14K)

I'm not saying all parents are the same or that they're all equally capable, but if you think that they haven't projected their traumas and experiences (be that positive or negative) onto you you're just plain childish or are incapable of understanding their and your problems.
I was just pointing out that OP probably started this thread because he didn't have a nice childhood and that he should should live his life regardless of his shitty origins.

yes

How come Italy is so much more conservative than Spain?

much stricter divorce laws I think

Lol get fucked my parents were always there for me and still support me until this day teaching me valuable lessons and guiding me through adulthood

It’s not just this. In general Spain somehow is always the worst when it comes to these things while Italy is the complete opposite
ie acceptance of homosexuality, Muslims, etc

I did but many people I know have divorced parents

will you get divorce raped as a man in Spain/ Portugal.

I mean with a divorce rate close to 70% what sane man would marry?

There must be some love and trust and even this way when they get tired of you they will fuck your life up. This country is a fucking shithole full of shit people anyway so who gives a shit?

i did.

my parents divorced when I was 5, I have no memory of them as a couple. My father also remarried and I’ve got a half sister so it’s definitely not a conventional family but I never suffered because of it because i’m not a crybaby

mine too for the most part (and even when they weren't i understood that it's because they're people too and sometimes people make mistakes) but you if you don't see a correlation between your positives and negatives, and how your parents experienced their life you either don't know yourself or them.

Les belges...

Those numbers don't tell the whole story though, among the younger generation I'd say half of them live together without being married.
If they split it's not counted as divorce.