ITT: Your honest opinion about Poland and Polish people

ITT: Your honest opinion about Poland and Polish people

Attached: polska_walczaca.png (1310x830, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ejournals.vdu.lt/index.php/d-ir-d/article/download/1400/1288
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/ユゼフ・ピウスツキ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I only met local Polacs, mostly monks, nuns and one gay, aslo cross Poland on the way to Checzia, it was funny - Polish passport control tried to secretly sneak cheap Belorussian sigarets behind Polish customs control.

I know only one guy with a Polish mother
He's funny and says Poland is cool
And two drunk Poles in Frankfurt last year, they were also cool but couldn't speak proper English (maybe because they were drunk?)

racists.

I don't like you. Too ultranationalistic, racist, and aggressive even with nothing to back it up. I'm not even talking about towards nonwhites but even towards other Europeans like Russians.

better than russians

Fun people who are good at bantz. There's also a butcher shop near me that's run and staffed by Polaks and they make bomb ass cold cuts.

Half a century of Communism does that to people.

But nobody else is like that except Poles.

Racism, nationalism and aggression are trademark Slav features. Personally I admire them for it seeing as the rest of Europe is soft, humorless and welcoming of refugees.

slav = slave

alright place but we could really manage without all the bydlos coming to work here

Poles are beautiful.
Especially Polish women are reputed as beautiful
I think that it is good that Poland accepts Muslim immigrants strictly.
I think that Poland is wiser than other European countries in the West

By the way, I want to know what Polish think about Japan.
Would you please tell me what Polish think about Japan?

One of the few people left with common sense. Also great drinking buddys and loyal friends.

Polish people, especially Polish girls, love Japan and Japanese culture. We felt enhumbeled that although you were allied with Hitler, you refused to cooperate further when he invaded Poland. When we declared war on you because of allied pressure, you declined the declaration (a first ever in history) citing that the government is illegitimate and that the Polish people are fighting for their independence. Also, Bronisław Pilsudski, brother of our masrshal Józef Pilsudski, was the one to write down the customs and culture of the Ainu, Oroks and Nivkhs peoples on the Sakhalin Island, who's grandchildren live in Japan to this day.

Attached: 000908_01.jpg (515x377, 139K)

Never really met a Polish person before, so it’s hard to have an opinion

I used to hate them in the past, for some reason
I took a liking to them afterwards, for some reason

..I finally realised, that I really don't give a shit

but we love Italians :*

Thank you for telling me a wonderful story :3
Poland and Japan were old friends, but I didn't know those facts.
In the Soviet era of the Cold War, relations between Poland and Japan lacked.
But I want to regain it from now.

Attached: Bronisław_Piłsudski.jpg (274x386, 33K)

I love Poland and Poles

Attached: R14kkDjo.png (805x524, 30K)

>butthurt on everythng, even if it's nothing to do with Poles.
> Blame Jews anyway
>BTW

Jestem ukraińcem

Attached: Ukraine.png (816x473, 31K)

I love Polish suburbs.

Poles should be praised for making such beautiful neighborhoods while being so poor.

Attached: screenshot-www.google.pl-2018.04.07-20-28-11.jpg (1596x758, 1.09M)

Looks much cleaner than Italy yet it's still somehow.. "sadder"

>passat parked on the sidewalk
yeah that's Poland

Btw, I doubt your average Pole would have a house in such a nice neighborhood

Nie, poprostu lubię spaghetti i carbonare, no i pizzę oczywiscie.

I hate Poles on Jow Forums. Poles on Jow Forums are mostly alright. And in real life, I've never met a Pole I didn't like.

Józef Pilsudski came to Japan to ask if the Japanese would help him attack the Soviet Union together, but they didn't believe he was capable of winning a war against them, until he did, and from then on, he gained their respected. There are also stories of how the Japanese supplied the Polish people with Intel to crack the egnima code in the first place, but records of this were burned in the Tokyo Blaze. We are often credited with "winning the war" when "we" cracked the egnima code, when it was your doing in reality. Link here, but its a download:

>ejournals.vdu.lt/index.php/d-ir-d/article/download/1400/1288

probably due to "worse" and "darker" northern sun (really, even in the summer, the sun in the north shines "darker" than in southern Europe, dunno how to explain this), but it's really cozy and clean

Attached: screenshot-www.google.pl-2018.04.04-08-39-45.jpg (1590x757, 900K)

it depends what an "average Pole" means

about 60% of Poles live in houses, 40% in blocks of flats. So, half of the body of the "average Pole" lives in a house and the other half - in a flat?

but middle class suburbs all look like that

poo :-DDD

>grey concrete pavement instead of asphalt
>no sidewalk
yeah that's Poland

that's middle class suburbs built in 90s by the looks of houses

>grey concrete pavement instead of asphalt

That's good, asphalt makes drivers go faster because it feels like a proper road, while it shouldn't be like that in the suburbs - cars should drive very slowly and carefully and all of the street should look like a sidewalk so pedestrians could feel better, that's how it is everywhere in Europe, only American suburbs are different, because in America no one walks on foot

but it looks like shit

Poland seems pretty cool.
A bit bitter, but it seems to be a result of history, they will stay a very distinct country even in 50 years.

Yeah I know that, I used to live in Ukraine after all.. but it's not just the sun. I guess it has to do with a little bit of everything (the buildings are the same color, kinda lack personality, everything is grayish). Maybe it's just because I consider white to be a pretty unimpressive "color", a very sad color.

> about 60% of Poles live in houses, 40% in blocks of flats
> but middle class suburbs all look like that

I very much doubt that desu

It's nothing special. Germany has the same sort of houses but complete with pools.

> that's how it is everywhere in Europe
Wut? No it's not. Just the city centers, maybe, but certainly not SUBURBS

German gdp per capita is 5 times that of Poland tho

>but complete with pools.
Rarerly.

kraj wspaniały, tylko ludzie kurwy

that's why Poland is a shithole

>with pools
Only very rarely.

Attached: vorort.jpg (940x364, 225K)

>mountains
not comfy desu, only on a flat forestless area you can really feel free

still more colourful than Poland

northerner scum

>but it looks like shit

how does black asphalt look any better?

sure, the cobblestone could have different colors (in Holland it's usually red) but it's a matter of taste

>everything is grayish).

Then you should see polish commieblock neighborhoods, they have brighter colors

>I very much doubt that desu

Well, but it's true, our middle class live in the suburbs mostly (or in expensive apartments in big cities), only poor people live in commieblocks (like me)

>Wut? No it's not. Just the city centers, maybe, but certainly not SUBURBS

Have you seen suburbs in Holland? It's always cobblestone and so-called "woonerfs" in the suburbs.

>German gdp per capita is 5 times that of Poland tho

So what? GDP has something to do when it comes to buying imported stuff like electronics from China, but how could it affect what houses look? In Poland we earn less, but building materials and workforce are also much cheaper than in Germany, so we can afford the same kind of houses like Germans have.

Attached: screenshot-www.google.pl-2018.04.07-20-43-33.jpg (1599x761, 1.06M)

They're two stories high though, in Poland its all one level.

Some hills are nice tho.

Attached: eifel.jpg (960x640, 195K)

>shitty destroyed asphalt
>even worse sidewalks
>cars parked all over sidewalk
yeah it's Poland

Not saying we life the same way, but its not america-tier either with pool and 2-car garage for the average houseowner. Atm theyre building much more houses then there will ever be people to afford them anyway.

>They're two stories high though, in Poland its all one level.

Only new houses and mostly in western Poland.

Old houses from the commie era are usually very tall, especially in eastern Poland, where they were meant to house 2 families

Attached: screenshot-www.google.pl-2018.04.07-20-51-35.jpg (1598x758, 1.05M)

yeah, Poland is not ideal, it's still a lot we need to do to catch up with Germany, not to mention the Netherlands which is literally like a Disneyland and you'll never find anything crumbling or even slightly neglected in their suburbs.

But considering how poor Poland always was and still is, I think Poles do a really good job. No other nation could maintain such nice neighborhoods with so little money.

>northerner scum
then i would write about hills, i live in the middle of the fields that Poland is named after

> Have you seen suburbs in Holland?
No, I haven't, but the Netherlands and Belgium are exceptions, and these are literally the smallest countries in Europe (if we don't count Dwarf states like Luxembourg, Monako, San Marino, Liechtenstein etc.), so they cannot represent it culturally or architecturally

Besides poles in the internet they are fine. In the internet they are always looking for good onions.

American houses are overpriced for what they are when they're made out of wood, as German homes are nicely textured out of stylized brick or stone. Polish homes are pretty nice, but completely soulless when you compare the two like that. I had a pretty nice country side house, but use to bathe in the river lel.

Attached: 070418195255.jpg (1200x1600, 268K)

> the Netherlands and Belgium are exceptions,

But it's the ideal we should all strive for (only Holland, not Belgium tho).

that's an average suburb in Holland

you'd probably call it "sad" due to grey sidewalks and street paving

Attached: screenshot-www.google.pl-2018.04.07-20-58-04.jpg (1599x762, 1.24M)

>nice paving
>trees on road
>properly parked cars
looks much better than Poland

chujowo kostka położona

Attached: comment_25DPFuxYyULNNzMZGBUgWz797LP6HDSk.jpg (735x549, 193K)

>Józef Pilsudski
His descendants live in Japan! (´゚д゚`)
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/ユゼフ・ピウスツキ
>The Pilsudski family is extinct in Poland and only in Japan. They are the family of the son of Juseph's older brother Bronislaw (married to a woman of Sakafuin Ainu in Sakhalin ), currently living in Yokohama.

>There are also stories of how the Japanese supplied the Polish people with Intel to crack the egnima code in the first place,
Umm...
Did Japan relate to Enigma's decoding?
I feel a little sorry for Germany that was an ally of Japan desu... (;´_`;)

Attached: Jozef_Pilsudski1.jpg (433x600, 42K)

>looks much better than Poland

Sure it does, I don't deny it. But it doesn't change the fact that it has grey pavement and sidewalks, so it's not a real flaw and Poles shouldn't be sorry for this in their country.

>87958566
This is 100% of Polish countryside. All lowland. My brain still feels weird walking down the road and slowly finding yourself atop a massive cloud bound hill in England, my low latitude Polack brain stll hasn't adapted after all those years.
Yes ~ :^/

Attached: 640px-Droga_krajowa_nr_58.jpg (640x480, 81K)

pewnie polacy kładli

high latitude*

>This is 100% of Polish countryside. All lowland.

Only in northern and central Poland. Southern Poland is hilly.

Has much more personality and I'd go as far as to say it's one of the best I've seen in quite a while

Ugly language, bad cuisine, very shitty people, terrible politicians, boring countryside and shitty culture, hideous cities, shitty music and cinema, pathetic army, neo-colonial economy with almost non-existant native industry and the list goes on.

Poland is literally the shitbucket of europe
Its as big as germany with half the population and nothing impressive ever came out of it
Never won a war or start an empire
Sucks ball at sports of any kind
Implied huge jewish population but sucks shit at finance and economics
Hitler literally see the poles as subhumans and wants polish clay so he can populate the aryans from germany in it.
Any average person will only know poland as "that country that was annihilated by the germans in the WWII".
Most are surprised it still exist.
Most people cant even find poland on the map and consistently mistook poland for either hungary or austria.
Its a country that is consistently bullied by countries around it and have absolutely no power to fight back due to its absolute low morale within its army and people.
Poland is so uninteresting and dull that nobody, even the arabs or the indians(well known for their immigration to western countries) wants to live there
Poland was supposed to be extinct and the amazement of it continuing its pathetic life like a dying rat is what makes poland literally the shithole of europe.

So fucking useless and incompetent you mistook it as a 3rd world country.

Attached: Third largest city - main street.jpg (800x600, 79K)

Dutch infrastructure is amazing.
So orderly and neat, a feast for the eyes when you visit.

Mhm true, ours are very solid. Albeit you often find neighboorhoods were peoples taste went all over the place and it int homogenous at all.
How many poles own houses?
Is there a number?
Here 28% own some.

Attached: netherlandsvsgermanyliving.jpg (621x799, 277K)

>Has much more personality

I don't know what it even means. I can understand that white might be a "sad" color for you, but I don't believe that grey and this brick-red are any "happier".

>and I'd go as far as to say it's one of the best I've seen in quite a while

It's a completely average suburb in Holland. 90% of them look like that. You must be completely unaware what Holland looks like.

Kurwa perrrrdole
Chodźmy do B

>How many poles own houses?

You mean "houses" as houses or "houses" as real estate (so including apartments in blocks of flats)?

Surprisingly pretty high, but I can't say really since regions vary vastly and don't want to pull out of my ass. I was one of the luckier ones to have one in my region (eastern) but western Poland it's almost standard.

Like actual houses and not owned flats.
Just like 6% here own their flats, were a tenant country.

Even among the ones I've seen in Holland this is by far one of the best. Resembles a bit a "suburb" we have here near the town of Pirri

western Europeans wouldn't believe how good Poland looks like, they still have this stereotype about poor and ugly Poland from the 1980s, while Poland has been the 3rd fastest developing country in the whole world since 1990 and things change here with the speed of light every year

A worse version of Czechs

about 90% own their property

but I wouldn't say it's good, renting is much better if it's as cheap as it is in Germany, because it's easier to move to another city to look for a job, also it's just easier to change apartments if you need a bigger (or smaller) one.

Attached: Distribution_of_population_by_tenure_status,_2015.png (805x559, 31K)

sorry, more like 85%.

Wew. Thats a lot.
>cheap
Not anymore. Most people spend half to a third of their income on keeping their flat.

>Not anymore. Most people spend half to a third of their income on keeping their flat.

In Poland people often spend 100% of their income, so it's only possible to rent if you live with roommates. That's why almost half of the people under 35 live with parents.

: /
They neglected building enough homes?
Ive heard some stories about eastern poland having it rather harsh with some houses not having acess to water.
That is still true?

True for many ex-commie countries, a little bit less true for, maybe, Poland, very true for Ukraine and easternmost Russia

>They neglected building enough homes?

Hard to say it was "neglected". Is it "neglected" in the UK or USA where rent is also very expensive? It's just another way of thinking - in these countries the state doesn't build houses, because "free market will fix it". It's the same in Poland and all ex-commie countries, where after the collapse of communism, the state stopped building homes because people thought free market should care about it. It has pros and cons.

>Ive heard some stories about eastern poland having it rather harsh with some houses not having acess to water.

There are some houses like that but it's because old people live there and they simply don't bother, they are used to live like that and you can't force them to get a tap installed. But it's really few people.

I love them so so much they are my absolute favorites!

isee
These people still use wells?

If my grandfather is polish can I live in Poland?

Attached: t.jpg (640x629, 75K)

>These people still use wells?

Yes.

But it usually looks like in pic related. There is an old, wooden house and a newer house in the same plot. The grandfathers live in the old house, they (sometimes) don't have a toilet or water, but the newer house nearby (their children/grandchildren live in) has all amenities. The grandfathers could live in the modern house, but they don't want, because they're used to living in the "old" way.

Attached: screenshot-www.google.pl-2018.04.07-21-36-28.jpg (1599x758, 994K)

Why would you? Are there too many hwites and niggers in your town, Kim Chen?

They are mostly ok. Lithuanians are usless drunks tho.

of course, you can aply for a citizenship

shut up fuckin maccaroni, how do you even can instruct a member of my nation, you shitty momma boy. back to your spaghetti fag

Attached: italianmummy.jpg (600x337, 36K)

Bad idea mate, you really don't want to go there. You might think you want to, but you really don't. Trust me

I was in poland for 15 days. Seem like cool people. They drink a lot, though

what did you do here for so long? did you come from Costa Rica specially for Poland?

Wew, ok.

Poland waits for you

Attached: beautiful polish street.jpg (1599x757, 385K)

in germany the ground water isn't drinkable?

pretty okay

No, I was in germany, but met a polish friend and she invited me

I think I will apply. Always good to have more citizenships.
I mean I just want to visit and see. I know next to nothing about it.
That looks like the downtown east side of Vancouver