Would anyone here want border controls back in Europe?

Would anyone here want border controls back in Europe?

I don’t but we have quite some kekistanis here so I am curious

Attached: 6FE69F4E-E2A6-4AD9-9DE4-422ABBCB2ACF.jpg (800x600, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kQer09LQwus
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, and better if there are some trenches and machine guns in the border

whats the point really, terrorists are already in and its not like they are going around with AK's and RPG equipped, you dont need anything to kill people these days

Well regardless I feel like the incidental criminal/terrorist you might find is worth the whole fuzz.
And yes in reality most Muslims come here by plane through family marriage

Is not worth*

most of terrorists are born in Europe already, there is no solution to this problem,we just have to pray that muslims start to live in 2018 and not by middle age standards

for security it make sense but desu as someone who lives really close to the german border and shopping there regularly borders are very annoying

It is funny to think the most radical Muslims live extremely close to our nations parliaments.
In the Netherlands we had pro-ISIS protests maybe 1km away from our parliament building

As long as the EU does not secure its borders, then we should protect ours.

aren't most muslim terrorists born in Europe?

this

Why are you illustrating your thread with a picture of a highway gate ?

Attached: bobl'éponge.jpg (460x460, 33K)

From what
German shoppers?
Yes

From Syrians entering the Netherlands from safe countries like Germany and Belgium.

Only for people that are not ethnic europeans.

We shouldn't limit our freedom on our continent and the rest can just gtfo if they don't want to be here.

Those things are the longest waiting time I have ever endured
Fuck France desu

100x this

Italy and greece really fucked up

just think about that..there was basically open freeway between turkey and germany and at the same time huge fence between slovakia and ukraine

This means you will have to check everyone first you know

I don't see the big deal. They had it when I was a kid as well.

There is a solution and it will be them or us at some point.

If Syrians come here they have a biometric passport registered somewhere else in Europe and we will deport them there. Majority of our deportations in 2016 were refugees being send back to Germany

That's super fast. I'm probably the only one here old enough to remember border controls in Europe.

too late sadly

I know it sounds like shit but europe should forced them to make some new reformed islam

Yes. Going through border control really isn't a big deal or that much of a hassle (unless you have to go through Slovenia)

i dont like hearing the word solution from angry austrian if im being honest

How old are you?
I’m 24 and the only time I have been checked at the German border was in 2015 while traveling in a cheap tourbus

If the lazy spanish can pull of a reconquista, then so can we.

fun fact

we are the only country in EU without borders...completely surrounded by schengen

except airports

Why dont you have a weekly terrorist attack???

just few days ago 6 algerians gangraped irish tourist in prague

but our police don't fuck around lol

10 years in prison inc
youtube.com/watch?v=kQer09LQwus

Over here they would say that if only 5 of them raped her they cannot risk sentencing the 6th ‘innocent’ so they can all go

All of the countrylets are like this too.

Does Switzerland have real border checks though?

The attack was by a mentally ill middle aged german lol

I think the Netherlands shouldn't accept a single refugee for these reasons.
>they already passed plenty of safe countries before arriving here
>greece and italy don't protect their borders, don't process the refugees and just send them north, so we get saddled up with their shit
>the EU refuses to solve the problem, despite that the Netherlands has already proposed several solutions
>syrians always get to stay permanently, while we could also send them back after 3 years (or let them stay permanently if Syria still isn't safe after 3 years)
>we don't do enough to integrate refugees properly, such as giving them a proper education, so we are creating yet another bottom layer of society
>40% of the economic migrants who get rejected stay in the Netherlands as illegals, so we don't even have a proper deportation policy
>I think we at least have a plan on how to handle future refugees, because Africa is about to swarm the world with refugees as their population will explode
It just stinks on all sides. Migrants should not decide who we let in and how we deal with them. We should have a plan and be in control ourselves. And until then our borders should be closed.

The fact that immediately assumed this thread is about that particular attack is more alarming than the fact you started apologizing for it desu.

actually you are right

switzerland is in schengen too...

so thats us, austria and luxembourg without borders

I dont think Switzerland has them. I can recall on holiday in France we crossed it daily

And I forgot to mention we already have enough problems with Muslims in the Netherlands. I don't want those problems to increase. Let the Muslims we have right now integrate first.

He's clearly a shitskin

they were making videos on mobile so they are fucked

and we really care about our reputation in eyes of tourists so they will be exemplary case

look here ivan Don't you have some ex spies to kill?

look at the "swiss"
Are you also volga german?

I remember waiting for long hours on the borders during trips to Croatia in early 00's
I certainly don't want that shit back

And one last thing. If there is a crisis which causes refugees. Why the fuck aren't we trying to solve that crisis? Because if hordes of people come our way, then the symptoms of the crisis are clearly our problem.

>Mr Danek said the woman had met one of the alleged attackers on the night of Easter Sunday and agreed to go back to his room.

fucking dumb racemixing bitch deserved it

It’s always like this

This is like when news surface ‘Somali rapes girl in house’ but then it turns out she invited him first

sounds like your country needs more refugees

i don't really see what's the point of having a border if you don't control it so yes i'm for it