Why are the Irish such violent subhuman scum?

Why are the Irish such violent subhuman scum?

Attached: no potato.png (253x399, 175K)

The British turned their backs on the white mans burden but they'd already built modern infrastructure

They'd be pretty happy if you built them some mudhuts and gave them some potatoes

>oi cunt, u mingy cunt u ain' stealin' mah potatoe

>SHUT YUR FOOKIN' MAUT, YU'LL DO NOTHN', YÄ'LL DO FOOKN' NUTHIN'.

THIS IS GOIN TO YOU JONKIE JOE JOYCE

is that the boxer who got his ass kicked by a black hero recently?

Yes

Attached: IMG_20170827_014809.jpg (1241x1024, 143K)

The real question is, why are anglo's absolute trash human beings ?

what's an "anglo"?

Don't you try your english tricks on me you cheeky cunt !

He meant to say 'angle'. I also fucking hate 90º angles. Subhuman geometry.

so what is one?

Short for anglo saxon
Mostly designing british culture
Your welcome

*you're

hello niggers

Beg my pardon, it seems you came down to correcting typos
Well played, you've proven my point

no he means angel. he is an angel

>Lord Mountbatten

Attached: 1384511798145.png (500x382, 213K)

hello white boi. how did that feel getting snot kicked out of you faggot

*pardone

Irish are black though

Only a brainlet would think the Mayweather fight would lessen McGregor in anyway.

It's taking a hockey playing and having him figure skating, then wondering why he is shit.

McGregor is the p4p most dominate MMA fighter on the planet at the moment, and would end Floyd in a Octagon.

But Floyd didn't have the gall to face him, so McGregor had to enter his world.

Attached: goobs.png (604x806, 107K)

hockey player*

Just reverse figure skating and hockey and that's about right. Why would Floyd (the one who is the hockey player in your analogy by all means) even consider to "have the gall" to even try figure skating? He is a boxer. If you want to challenge him, go ahead and enter his world or no deal. That's what McGregor wanted, right. Some cheap publicity and extra $$$$$ at the cost of having his ass handed to him in the most embarrassing way imaginable. He basically prostituted himself. Let that sink it.

no shit he got his ass whooped by one of the best boxers of all time, he didn't have any experience with that
mayweather would be put in a coma in an UFC match against him
dude's mad talented, just a little fucked in the head

Sistas dying to get MICK'D

>If you want to challenge him, go ahead and enter his world or no deal. That's what McGregor wanted, right.

It was Floyd who dropped names first and began the talk of stepping into the UFC to face him

Ultimately he backed down and McGregor had to step in to a boxing ring to salvage the fight

And now that the fight is over, Floyd is again talking about he will make step into an Octagon to face off

He is a snake

You realise that we can see that you searched twitter for "Mcgregor fine white ass"

yeah, it's right there in bold

hmm, why would anyone search that

Attached: 1503823250337.jpg (701x410, 115K)