/mena/ م

all hail the diaspora edition

Attached: salarab.png (431x595, 582K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vI8cDhfSiNE
youtu.be/044A_7Ere74
youtube.com/watch?v=PIgHx1N7NS4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do Berbers mix with niggers so much?

Attached: Moroccan family.jpg (1080x814, 96K)

Horseface/10

Good night

How do Menas view expats that come home in summer with shitloads of money?

Please respect my future wife

if you're the saudi from last thread asking for inv add me
Carambnator#5206

goodnight everyone,
this will be my last post on here. I'm finally leaving Jow Forums and going back to the real world

Attached: DZ4ah07XUAEqZUZ.jpg (1200x675, 92K)

Damn its not even a nigger, its a goblina...
gn

If you're straight and Muslim, please stay
Otherwise, godspeed user

>Disparaging a mother who raised young men
I have utter contempt for you

Listen k7al, we ALL KNOW you're fucking gay

Stop cuckposting

Because we are part nigger. Don't laugh Sven, your grandchildren will be too.

>anglo jew
wtf. are you serious?
>bbc
kek. i've noticed that on those meme maps about penis size, people from the horn are just normal.

No, we know you like dicks but that won't stop us (me) from loving Arabic beauties

What race are you?

invite me to the discord you niggers

People from the horn were proto-berbers who niggerfied themselves by cucking niggers out of their females.
Can't blame them desu

arap
is this actually true? i've seen that somalis have the same y haplogroup as maghrebis

Then love them in private
>dicks
Dicks are gross except for mine

Honestly getting really tired of (ugly) (and fat) brown faggots displaying their non-religiousness with wholesome flags from Islamic countries

Mutts aren't Berbers. Real Berbers look like Zidane

No & no

>Real Berbers look like Zidane

Attached: 1519438877793.jpg (900x900, 196K)

>jew gf
I thought you were religious ?

Nothing conclusive. But there is some relationship between Berbers and Somalis. But mostly because we were referred to as Berbers in antiquity. We are not mutts like ethiopians.

Yes it is, the E1b1bull cucked the niggers in the south and cucked the wh*Thes in the north. What did the original looked like is a mystery, prolly like some kind of middle eastern.

Fuck off retard

Thank you user, I love larping as one but I'm not muslim :(
okay, i'm leaving Jow Forums completely, i'm going to stop posting shit
Who are you?

Always thought that Somalis were closer to pure Arabs from the Peninsula than B*rbers

Why do you care?
People are free to be whatever they want

Btw
>islamic countries
It's Muslim countries

Kabyles are less nigger and more europeans but genetically they are not more berber than your average maghrebi.

the mom is fugly for a nafri

A country is Islamic, not Muslim. A country doesn't submit to God, people yes.

Then gtfo, godspeed!

Reminder all great men have been E1b1b.

Most Somalis also do but they never research. Ethiopians share a haplogroup with peninsula ar*bs.

>Who are you?
Just some arab dude

Actually , kabyles are the more arabified genetics wise.

Then only Sudan and KSA are "islamic"

And why?

Okay and?

Kabyles have way less J1 than the maghrebi average though

So niggers>>>>>>this kind of globlins

Hhhh molenbeek you became hardcore here

>Nafris with 20% negroid admixture are just as much Berber as Kabyles

Attached: 1523136081531s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Sorry I forgot Iran, those three are the only countries claiming sharia as their law afaik

I will miss you the most desu

What about Pakistan? And Afghanistan? Aren't they Islamic republics? And what about Mauritania too? Also why wouldn't the moroccan flag be an Islamic country flag while it represents the 5 pillars of Islam? Leave me alone we got it muh islam sucks muh

Why tho? Im just a retard
Niggas be likinn goblinas

Attached: globlina.jpg (327x502, 74K)

Im half Nafri and have no black blood in me

Read me again Kabyles have a lot of european admixture, making them less berber, they have barely 50% em81.

But she seems so kind and nice :(

pls tell me more about this relationship
>like ethiopians
how are they mutts?
where did they come from?

She ugly, sorry dude

#ShariaForYallSorryAsses

Ethiopians have a lot of Arab admixture

Because you're capable of making the craziest posts

>Most Somalis also do but they never research.
so you're not actually?

from where?

It's fine you're still my brother-in-deen

>his ancestors didn't fuck qt black slaves during the golden age of the maghreb

Attached: 1522655528519.jpg (250x248, 11K)

I indeed forgot quite a good amount of countries, my bad.

>why wouldn't Morocco be an Islamic country
Well if you consider an Islamic country as one who use sharia as their law it's not. It takes inspiration from Islam for some of it's laws but it has no legal status or anything.

>Green
Countries and members of theOrganisation of Islamic Cooperationwhere sharia plays no role in the judicial system.
>Yellow
Countries where sharia applies in personal status issues (such as marriage, divorce, inheritance, and child custody).
>Violet
Countries where sharia applies in full, covering personal status issues as well as criminal proceedings.
>Orange
Countries with regional variations in the application of sharia.

Attached: 1280px-Use_of_Sharia_by_country.svg.png (1280x650, 162K)

Maybe north east of africa, maybe the middle east

God i wish that were me

I already know this map who do you think I am?
>Well if you consider an Islamic country as one who use sharia as their law it's not
Well I don't

Then what do you call an Islamic country?

Arabia

Attached: ethioDOD.png (600x401, 25K)

something hilarious about seeing an atheist living Tunisia debating an islamist living in France. kek

None of your business leave me alone

What I mean is that Somalis generally think they're closely related to peninsula Arabs when we're actually not. We larp as Arab to think we're linked to the prophet. It's all tribal stuff that's too complex to explain.

Arabia

I'm not even an atheist though. I'm just for people doing whatever the fuck they want as long as they don't bother others.

@87967149
Kay :)

>debating
Not even close desu

>I'm not even an atheist though
Then what are you?

>I'm just for people doing whatever the fuck they want as long as they don't bother others.
Based :)

Muslim with greek ideals

*blushes* I didn't know.

can you uh guys, invite me to the discord? i want to shitpost there too

youtu.be/vI8cDhfSiNE

Attached: 1520622731003.png (800x800, 596K)

You'll have to send in application, with character references.

Me too please, but I just want to lurk

I realized I've larped on Jow Forums most of my life :(

youtu.be/044A_7Ere74

Attached: 1521109063010.jpg (635x665, 45K)

youtube.com/watch?v=PIgHx1N7NS4

Nice

Heh but I'm still young :S

Ahah, great!

أحبتي .. طلب بسيط .. أتمنى من كل واحد أن يجلس مع نفسه جلسة هادئة، يفكّر فيها فيما مضى من حياته .. كيف حالك مع الله؟ لا شك أنك تحب الله، ولكن، كيف رضاك عن الله؟ وكيف رضى الله عنك؟ .. يا أخي الحبيب، ويا قرّة العين، إن كنت تحب الله فاسعى في رضاه .. لا تترك الصلاة ولو اجتمعت عليك جيوش الأرض وأشغالها، لا تُغضب الله الذي خلقك وأحسن إليك وأعطاك من الصحة والنعيم، لا تعصيه، أرجوك لا تعصيه

イスラム教じゃないんで私
【ななせ】って神だったら信仰するかどうか考えるかな

نيك ربي يا الزبي

Judging from how the past few threads that were not branded with crappy camwhores for OP were considerably higher quality than usual, it's safe to surmise that there is a clear correlation between 3DPD OPs and the free falling total IQ of this thread. Jump off of a roof and promptly shoot yourself in the head mid-air whilst having a knife up your poop deck, for that is about the only way you could repent for being such a gigantic cockmongler bougnoule-kun.

Attached: 1515417523639.jpg (489x441, 48K)

I got a hate boner for you

down syndrome face

kys 3tay

Where the FUCK are the cute north African girls? I basically look like I am north African, so I have an indescribable urge to breed with cute Mediterranean girls with black hair, big eyes and big lips.

I like you desu

Another user asked this in a different thread, but I would like to know the answer as well: Is the Sunni-Shia split relevant in the average person's mind? I know the Saudi and Iranian governments have been covertly at each others throats for decades but I'm not sure if it's geopolitics or religion related

Go to France or Spain, you will find plenty of them

No, shias are completely dwarfed. Sunni is the default in most minds, Shiism is a deviation. But I have no problem with them, many pray at my mosque.

wtf, looks like me as a girl but uglier