/v4/ + friends Magyar edition

Attached: 1523105595087.png (760x902, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/rawan/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Today is election day gecik.

Why is there a new thread?

Who do you think is gonna get elected?
Why not?

Attached: v4reality.jpg (1600x1067, 1017K)

hello friends
bedpost

:^)

Attached: kara boga version.png (1588x1066, 3.4M)

hello friend, i am computer posting

because bump limit is 310, not 100

labas

Hello friends

labuka

kaip sekasi?

būna ir geriau
kaip tau?

panašiai sakyčiau

OMG guys, Drumpf Tower is on fire! The lizard people are coming for him!

I'm going tommorow in night to Białystok to visit some chancelleries of churches that has existed in this city after II World War. My grandfather was propably an illegitimate child, he borned just after the war. The only survived witnesses of the great-grandfather's wedding don't even want to say the date of the wedding, then I could be able to compare with the date of birth of the grandfather. I have to travel to a foreign city without my parents' knowledge. Keep fingers crossed for me anons ;)

Attached: 40.jpg (800x531, 76K)

OMG guys, The king's tent is on fire! The kikes are coming for him!

I knew it's gonna happen sometime

Attached: lit.png (499x499, 231K)

Help him! He must survive and complete the destruction of the globalist kikes.

>Białystok
That's cool, I know a Polish-Armenian girl from there who is looking for a decent bf

Remember lads if you need over the counter amphetamines just order Cirrus

But he luckily survived.

Yeah Białystok is really really cool
They have their own belarusian-influenced dialect and some of the cutest girls in Pooland

I need over the counter IPA and friends
btw did that medazepam give any effect for you last time?

I hope I'll find some information about the wedding, I treat my travel as a personal pilgrimage, if my grandfather was an illegitimate child then he was very likely of German descent because my great grandmother during the war she worked as a help in a German farm. ;/ I'm doing this for my grandpa, because his family don't want to tell everything. the truth must win

/v4/ collective suicide WHEN

Attached: 1449005119841.jpg (523x456, 94K)

do you know if it's still possible to get otc opioids (without caffeine)?

1 goy is missing, and also now.

guys i have massive penis, like really really big

godspeed friend, genealogy is very important, I already don't know a big part of my family because older people are so few and so senile already, I wish I could trace it more or have more accurate info. you gotta do it

how big? asking for a friend

It just makes me sleepy and lowers my inhihitions even more than alcohol would
If you wanna go dancing mixing it with alc would have a pretty good effect I guess, but I just use it to be able to not get panic attacks while holding presentations
Would like to try valium or something but it's hard to get

SHOW ME

Attached: 1493321533332.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Idk man sorry

yeah we took it with alcohol last time and it only made me barely able to have my eyes open in middle of the movie, I think blade runner it was
but I slept really heavily afterwards

Ye man I remember
Mediocre drug

where'd you get medazepam anyway? mad connects or prescription?
valium is comfy but i prefer clonazepam, it's more potent
it's ok

>mfw krauts got Carmageddon'd again
I unironically prayed for this, thanks Satan

Attached: TeemingBareDugong-size_restricted.gif (336x252, 2.24M)

orbán

why are you dumb poles so evil

you caused the holocaust after all

Attached: 1518354722919.png (848x800, 90K)

Prescription
Where do you get clonazepam?

This board is literally just /b/ with flags. Prove me wrong.

what is qatar like?

prescription

truth

killing kikes is pest control and it's true we are behind the Holocaust, Hitler tried to stop us
>NEIN! Don't hurt ze Jews!
but we laughed and started BTFOing them which is what started WWII

ich heise Mattjahu ale moj dedok byl Mojsze

>88
lol nice

Sand everywhere. Mosquitos swarm you at night if you keep your windows open. Every neighbourhood is multiracial asf, you can't guarantee what your neighbour is going to be. I can take pics for you outside if you want.

please do, is there no green around where you live? Is it just sand everywhere?

REAL VISEGRÁD HOURS
if u still up self-loathing and going over all your past fuckups then smash that mf (You) button

Attached: dank_ass_sandboarding_son.gif (270x270, 930K)

I like how all Slavs have the same views on immigration and can understand each other's swear words

Attached: Bez tytułu.png (494x103, 10K)

there you go kamarád

I had a dream today (well, yesterday)
actually had multiple dreams which were really surreal and heavy (woke up feeling tired and heavy as well)
I was dreaming that I was just lying on my bed and my parents went outside with my both sisters just for a nice family walk and they decided to come over to visit me (I live about 20-30 min away). I was lying on bed half asleep waiting for them, weather was hot and I kept my window half open. I could hear them already walking on sidewalk outside and my little sister was shouting excitingly "we're finally here at user's place! lets go quicker, I miss him so much!"

then I woke up

is it true that Lithuanians consume extrement in copious amounts?

i hate women

Attached: 1494238980773.webm (716x720, 2.42M)

we all do

Attached: giphy.gif (324x244, 498K)

I am more concerned about whre the fuck did that bottle come from

you can see it falling from the stairs on the right, someone kicked/threw it

I'm so glad I'm not an asian ''man'' can you imagine being so shit your own women don't want you?

[spoiler]because I can[spoiler]

im drifting

There is some green, some dudes grew a bunch of plants around their house. I wanted to give you a full pic of my neighbourhood but I don't want some autist doxxing me so all I have are these up close pics. It's also night time, so my mobile phone camera isn't very good.

Attached: 3.jpg (960x720, 50K)

eyy kamarád kif halek

Tomorrow I'll get some pics for you with camels and shiet

Attached: 2.jpg (960x720, 54K)

>camels

Attached: 1493402801573.png (300x300, 134K)

wow, based sand-bro

that looks pretty cool, is there a lot of crime? Like brazil tier?

My countryman :)

>his country doesn't have camels

Attached: 1.jpg (960x720, 47K)

>chrum BRACIE ARABIE powiedz że mnie lubisz bo nikt inny mnie nie lubi :(

żałosne

slav - slave

Attached: gnije z was polaczki.png (479x116, 9K)

could you post some Quatarian qts? is it difficult to get a Quatarian gf, what about her father?

zamknij tam morde i wypierdalaj spać

seriously looks comfy
reminds me of cs

ale wymlaskaj mi kutacha polaczku jebany i nazwij mnie bratem słowiańskim

Nah not at all. You could let your kid walk around alone outside and I'm 99% sure nothing will happen to him (tho I don't advise it). Everybody's inside cause of the heat, people are too lazy to commit crime here lol.

nie muszę podkreslac bycia bratem takiej slowianskiej kurewki jak ty, no ale rodziny się nie wybiera

BLUEERGH

kurwa I'm a polack! So poor and stupid! Please Arab Master send some dollars :( here in Poland we eat shit and drink german jizz :(( so very poor even Africa makes fun of us

Attached: o-DAMIAN-CHLYWKA-570.jpg (570x583, 45K)

Not qatari but kuwaiti, she posted here visiting her (swedish) boyfriend in sweden.

Attached: 1505705057162.png (1536x2048, 3.21M)

a lil bit ugly, like a man with long hair

Tomorrow maybe, when I go outside to the mall. It's 3 AM here buddy, I'm just awake up late shitposting, everybody is asleep.
>Is it difficult to get a Quatarian gf, what about her father?
Not difficult to get a gf, people still date here, but it's mostly sex-less. Sex is reserved until after marriage, and their dads don't really mind as long as you're not fucking them.

What about
instagram.com/rawan/?hl=en

is living in islamic world restricting in any ways? Do you wish you could live in a less restrictive place?

That's not her. I know the thread you're talking about, but this is a different person and she still posts here under a swedish flag.
I'll take more pics tomorrow for you then :). This is nothing btw, there are some oil sheiks who live in literal castles. I'll take more pics, don't worry. Share some from your cunt too btw :3

are you son of a rich guy?

there is nobody doing anything which would imply they did something like that though

next time i'm out i'll try to take some decent pics

you are bad at looking
the guy with white trousers threw it
he wanted to pick it up and then he saw what his friend did to that woman and walked in other direction

>polaczek liże dupe Panu Arabowi
>Arab ma na niego wyjebane nawet mu nie odpowiada
XDDD

HAHAHAHA

POLACZKI JEBANE

BASTION KURWA EUROPY

SLAV - SLAVE

HAHAHA

are you prince-rich or just very fucking rich?

My dad owns his own private business so yeah, I'm richer than average. I'm not super rich by any means though, like, I don't fit in the 'oil sheik' stereotype you probably have in your head.
Aside from alcohol and pork, you can do anything here. Prostitution here is banned and not a lot of sex really happens here. Most people here are virgins xd.
>Do you wish you could live in a less restrictive place?
No I actually like it here. It's really safe, I get a lot of money and it's comfy. If i every get bored,I can just go on vacation. The country is boring, I'll admit it, but it fills all of my needs and I like that.

k now I see

just very fucking rich. im not related to the royal family that rules this country in any way. im not one of a kind either, a lot of the other people who live here also are super rich. poor people barely exist in this country.

are you actually a m*slim?

Is your father religious freak or rather cool thinker? I shoot that Qatar is a more secularized state than other Islamic states in the region.

BTW Is Poland recognizable in Qatar at all? Know that biggest players like UK, Germany are, but what about our tiny, beloved country in Eastern Europe?

>p-prosze Arabski Panie daj mi atencje :(
XD

and how do poor people without AC survive in the blistering heat?

no tak kurwa bo na codzień mam stycznosc z Katarczykami, a nie z Januszami kartoflami

>bądź polakiem
>HURR CIAPAKI WYPIERDALAĆ!
>o kurwa bogaty Arab!
>I-Is our third world country known? Notice me Mahmud senpai! :(
XDD

jak gnije kurwa

slav - slave

nie da ci pracy i tak robaku smieciu

Hey guys I just learned polshit.
Ahasdjkasdkbasbv m,av naa, mvdbv zaébl jkv áqv ne-wae vac *subhuman noises* *pig squeal* sadasdoé-avbábűw

wtf hungary WORST ally ever

You already left us for the jews and r*manians since ever