How do I get a Columbian gf?

How do I get a Columbian gf?

Attached: narcosintro.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Go to Colombia

get cocaine money

Attached: narcos.jpg (1200x675, 83K)

You should probably should start by learning how to spell the name of the country

That show has one of the chillest intros I've seen.

soy el fuego que arde en tu piel

soy el agua que mata tu sed

Attached: 1500060941661.jpg (1200x630, 73K)

You can't. Latvian can't afford the travel to Columbia and I doubt Columbians care of Latvia.

Literally just have money.

Columbia = USA
Colombia is the South American country

I fucking knew it

Attached: 1465140050086.jpg (400x388, 21K)

RARE

He wroted Columbia, and it doesn't change anything.

Sorry.

I didn't mean to (You) you

just bee yourself. The cheapest option for you would begoing to either, Spain, Paris or London when a significant number of columbians live. That way you don't have to literally cross the globe

where*

Hello
I'm going to Bogota in June
How horrible will the weather be?

colombians are indios and blacks. chile is the only pure blood in south america

So basically it's like France
They don't look like your pic

dunno.I'm not a weather forecaster so Idon't know how it'll be in june but right now it is raining every single day and it is chilly overall
there arent many indios here. tho

girls like op's pic are not that uncommon

Well how is it usually in June?

Venezuelan girls are better than colombians

What are the highlands like? What kind of trees are found there? Native/common names are fine

I like Central American girls

I have never seen a girl like this here and we have many migrants fron your country

same shit, they're more negroid on average if bunda is what you're into

It's basically the same all year round. aroung 55-60 and it rains every other day. In geenral, you can experience the 4 season in a single day easily: sunny at noon, rainy in the afternoon,chilly at night and spring like in the morning

>I have never seen a girl like this
that's not even a top girl tho. If you download tinder and set the location to Colombia you'll see that 6 out of every 10 girls look like that or even better. Fat chicks are quite rare here

I know a Colombian girl and she's cute
Pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20180406-152641.png (1440x1920, 2.19M)

Just be black, that's how they are here in miami. Literally just be black, you can be ugly too.

I've talked with my female coworkers and honestly they've told me they're not into blacks. they actually put them at the bottom,just below whites. On the other hand they lose their minds for mediterranean guys(or maybe tanned dudes), either born in Europe or from here

bullshit

Nobody wants you tyrone. Time to crawl back into the womb you waste of human life.

i'm English you twit, I was born in leeds.

t. kara boga

smuggle yourself there with a really big DHL box.

I know a Girl from Venezuela who was raised in hillbilly bumpkin town in the southern USA. shes almost 40 now, but looks almost like her 17 year old daughters sister. she looks like shes a kid still, and so does her mom and sister. they dont age.

It's honestly impossible to tell them apart. It's like saying Hondurans or southern Mexican girls are better than Guatemalans when you guys are basically the same

Learn to dance and be charismatic

>colombians are better than colombians

rare flag!

Did Limon do anything wrong?

What did they mean by that?