Anyone here have a baby or want one in the near future?

Anyone here have a baby or want one in the near future?

Attached: 6521231.png (541x604, 540K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_zCWlQnfp9A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Have a baby
Nope
>Want one
Maybe. But not in the fear future.

I have a kid and my wife wants another one

Hopefully

When I have 1 million + in cash then I'll consider having one.

Once I'm financially stable, yes. I'm afraid the next problem is gonna be not being able to find a husband

>have
Nope thank god for that.
>want
Nah, i'd be happy just being a cool uncle to my sisters future kids.

Tell her that 1 is enough.

>Tell her that 1 is enough.
Nah I want to have at least 2 kids but I want to wait a bit more

you degenerate mutt

I have two little 9 months old brothers, I need no kids.

Single child's always have social and mental issues. Make a sibling or he will resent you.

This is the lie incapable men tell themselves

>Have
Thx jesus i don't.
>want
I'd say No really, but who knows?

Stupid, you have to have 3 or more.

cute little niglet

and yeah I want kids in the future. Before I'm 35.

Babies can be annoying but they're worth it.

She and I'm planning on it. I just want to wait for her to start school, which is later this year.

Have a toddlerat, once they're out of the baby phase of poop and screaming all night, they're actually a lot of fun.
There's another on the way, but that's a whiles off yet

Yeah this is too true
They're fun when they're their own people

Don't have any kids yet , but my gf and I are hoping to have a big family when we get married. I have 5 siblings, and most families I grew up with have a minimum of 3 kids, but most had at least 4. So I've never known anything else
>the eternal anglo
I pity you faggots. Sometimes I actually think that you degenerate fuckers actually deserve the incoming demographic replacement.

Yeah the 10-12months of being the walking haggard without sleep is pretty murderous. Once you're past that its entertaining watching them learn, walk, talk etc and still a real handful to look after, but much easier.

>Pro-tip for dads to be- pull your weight and look after them. Little uns are just too much work for just your wife to do.

nah i'm only getting kids so i won't look like a loser

I would unironically love children.
Need to meet a good mother candidate first though, which involves making myself a good potential father.
And surpressing the urge unless she really is the one.

I have two. Just watching Pippa Pig with them. Pretty comfy when they are not fighting with each other.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_zCWlQnfp9A

t-that's adorable ;_;

as retarded as this sounds, but peer pressure is pretty important even when it comes to such life changing decisions such as having kids

that's a neekeri

this
and also i don't want to be alone

Got a kid, 4 years old.
It's a nightmare. Luckily I only have to deal with that for one week per month.

Attached: 1511001010158.png (207x160, 1K)

Attached: kawaii.jpg (960x480, 33K)

Too fucking expensive to have little runts

marriage/raising a child is the biggest scam of all time

massive waste of money

the only thing that you should be doing in life is looking out for yourself and manipulating other people for your own personal gain

underage please go

found the cuck

enjoy your alimony payments

you should be spending your money stockpiling weapons and ammunition, not raising some stupid child

Fuck off MGTOW
Marriage and kids are great even if your social life kind of dies

How though?
Maybe your child is acting retarded to get your love and attention, but I don't know.

Are you mentally retarded? Having children is necessary for us to continue to exist. It's hardly a "scam." It's unfortunate that your parents didn't think like you.

Every time I have him I get sick.
And I mean it. Kids are like bombs full of sickness.
Also screaming, fighting, constantly worrying about the little shithead.
No thanks.

I havve a natural drive to procreate but I will probably abstain. I fear that my children will grow up just as fucked up as me since I'm too weak to take a stance in life. I would never be able to instill the morals and teach them the skills they need to survive.

Attached: 1523062042139.jpg (502x498, 82K)

I have a 10 month old, and a 3 year old.

You're being too hard on yourself, mate

Yes but it's not up to me is it

Attached: 1431642663211.jpg (208x250, 10K)

yes, but only a white one

yes but without money is just impossible. Literally the girls tend to look for guys who have apartment car nice job etc, if thats not the case she is in love or she is just 2 numbers down from you and dont want to lose the chance.

Attached: 1522417301954.jpg (500x495, 48K)