/mena/

your local drug dealer edition

Attached: B7DEA54A-51F1-4C0A-BB84-2144C52DDDF1.jpg (814x1446, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0NWwuEIsiZk&t=236s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lebs are white.

Proof needed

youtube.com/watch?v=0NWwuEIsiZk&t=236s
If I had seen the guy at 2:46 without knowing who he was, I would have thought he was Scottish. He's identical to Van Morrison.

Is the guy in OP's pic a tunisian? I rememberseeing him somewhere and he was talking about amazigh or whatever. Or maybe I am just confusing him with someone else idk

He is the king of morocco. He supplies our coffeeshops.

Attached: 126808591636.png (600x591, 271K)

BAYERN BAYERN

Oh. I feel dumb not knowing who the king of Morocco is. I barely know anything about African-Arabic countries with the exception of Sudan and Egypt desu

If you don't know something you should always ask. And there are no dumb questions, only dumb answers. You are now a wiser person.

>Scottish
>white

it's p-shopped.

Looks pretty real to me. When I googled him, I found several pictures of him in similar attire and with commoners in public places. I guess he is charismatic and likes to take pictures with his own people? idk

all that glitters isn't gold.

Yeah I know.

My dick is much darker than the rest of my skin. KARA BOĞA?

mena is for everyone friend.

Everyone has that

But why? Is it to remind us that KARA BOĞA made us in his image?

because the skin in thicker in there, same goes for roasties

No, They are semitic and mixed people exist in Lebanon so...

Attached: DVTKZvjXkAAeF5a.jpg (1200x1057, 152K)

Only some Lebs can look white, doesn't mean they're actually white.

Not to be mean but you would have been happier if you didn't get to know who the alaouites are.

ayyy mena wassup
how is every one's morning going?
what is new in everybody's lives?

a given if you consume majority-english media, I have embarrassingly little information on the Saudi royal family, ahadith and fatawi in sensitive and important topics, etc

comfy old days

Attached: 3A9F305200000578-0-image-a-64_1479738539245.jpg (962x696, 54K)

Attached: 3A9F2F6900000578-3957552-image-a-120_1479745550007.jpg (962x696, 51K)

ramadan's a coming and 40+C temps and power outages are looming

Attached: Old Photos of Tunisia in The Late 19th Century (13).jpg (594x969, 292K)

kpop

Attached: 20180314030451_cveclklc.gif (272x600, 2.99M)

Same here brotherino, but the more hardship we endure the more it will be rewarding.

the old days were the best. keep em coming based tunisian bro

Attached: 1400096398747.png (444x488, 16K)

“An Algerian man and boy looking across Bay of Algiers”. By Anders Zorn (1860- 1920)

Attached: Algeria.jpg (1280x1819, 319K)

i want tunisian to wear those clothes again
only kachebiya and barnous remains nowadays

Attached: tunisian women.jpg (386x599, 79K)

Attached: 3A9F2F4600000578-0-image-a-65_1479740128013.jpg (962x704, 44K)

dude i haven't seen you in a while...where've you been?

Also i almost thought that it's a palestinian flag, turns out it's Sudan.

>But why? Is it to remind us that KARA BOĞA made us in his image?
this desu

God is a BLACK man

Souq in Tunis, 1899

Attached: Tunisia.jpg (1024x745, 171K)

Yo my isp range or ip something got banned for some reason so i gotta post using my phone's 4g
Anyone know tf to do?

Is it worth visiting Morocco, Tunisia or Algeria anymore?

reboot the router
delete cookies

Attached: 3C88A43A00000578-0-image-a-7_1485447515318.jpg (962x709, 61K)

At least you have something, the tarboush was the last remnant of orient in the egyptian society dress codes and fucking abdul naser took it away.
sad to see cut up jeans, t-shirts..etc. only in the streets. Even galabyas are declining.

Belay your heresy, demon.

oasis 1960
yes

Attached: 1024px-Tunis1960-040_hg.jpg (1024x662, 242K)

Tunisian fishermen in Mahdia, 1959

Attached: Tunisia.jpg (1061x704, 299K)

tunisian women early 1900

Attached: ber.png (1011x593, 707K)

If you dislike the Alaouites for their modern blunders and mismanagement then you're just scraping the tip of the iceberg, this dynasty has bred some of the most gullible mouth-breathing idiots this world has seen and If you thought before that houses like the Tokugawa and Habsburgs were retards unfit for rule then you're in for a wild ride.
In 1844 - 14 years after the French invasion of the eyalet of algiers - The sultan Moulay Abd el Rahman ben Hicham thought that it was a good idea to officially support Abdelkader in his partisan movement and he sent his army to Oued Isli to intercept the french headed by General Lamorcière. As you might expect, the french artillery entrenched atop a hill decimated the nigger irregulars and their outdated flintlocks, because the sultan thought it was a good idea to engage a well defended spot garrisoned with well trained regulars armed with technologically advanced weaponry. This humiliating defeat resulted in the ratification of the treaty of Lala Maghnia in 1845. Whom did the sultan turn to for aid? The British. They agreed to arm the Boukharin army (Think the Jannissaries but with niggers instead of Balkanites) in exchange for the abolition of the Kontradat system. For context, the Kontradat system was a nation-wide limitation on the export of basic necessities like wheat and oil to sustain a semblance of self-suficiency.
You can already see where this is going, but to put it succinctly people starved and the guns imported from
Liverpool were unusable.
Fast forward to 1860 and it's the Tetouan war, spainiards tore this shithole a new asshole and demanded 200 million franks as war reparations. Half of it was paid on the spot, a quarter by revoking claim over Sebta and Mellila and the last quarter by driving tariffs and trading taxes to the ground for spanish traders.
And el Rahaman died of a heart attack in 1961 and his 13 years old son Mohammed ben Abd al Rahman took over as the sultan of this miserable shithole.

Attached: 1514315044922.jpg (350x474, 109K)

Saudi Bros, how exactly does one get laid in Saudi? I got the girl but no place, can I just get a room at a hotel or will they ask questions?

oi lads will you please help me ? can someone here go to Jow Forums and to syria general /sg/ and inform them that the jordanian wants to speak to them but is unable to on Jow Forums and direct them here, thank you in advance brothers.

Attached: 1400097293209.png (211x208, 32K)

>saudi
>females
does such a thing exist feels bad to be you
>browsing Jow Forums

salam alaikum brothers and sisters,

i am a 21 year old salafi male looking for nikah with a sunni girl that is interestd in being a housewife, loves the prophet (pbuh) as much as i do and is willing to wear a burka, if interested please contact my wali

BISMILLAH AR RAHMAN AR RAHIM

Attached: 24231324.jpg (634x755, 94K)

listen please, arab brother, just do this for me its important.

>salafi

fuck off terrorist scum

xD

siema ziom
following the path of the prophet (pbuh) does not make me a terrorist your murtad

Attached: 23421.jpg (614x404, 37K)

The young lad, too busy ruminating on his first pubes growing, signed a Faustian pact with the french under the form of the Protectees system which gave prominents french traders and embassy workers the right to take moroccans under their wings, making them exempt of moroccan jurisdiction and taxation. Problem is the young sultan was a rash and dumb sonuvabitch and signed a treaty with so many loopholes in it even a blind man could see through the what the french were trying to achieve her.
The treaty did not limit the amounts of moriccans that could become Protectees per Frenchman, and as a result ENTIRE cities like Rabat and Anfa de facto defected to the french. And is if this mess wasn't bad enough a few years the sultan pleaded Germany and Britain to arbitrate for them at the summit of Madrid in 1880. Result of the internation conference? The right to have protectees was extended to nationalities other than the french. It's also said the young man's harem jumped the boat and became the playthings of the french ambassador. Fucker got NTR'd and probably couldn't even pop his cherry.
A lineage of pathological dumbasses, that's what they are.

Attached: 1515263749036.jpg (350x450, 44K)

What do you want Urduni retard?

can you tell me what are the teachings of salafi?

C'mon I want to test you.

tell them im not the british fuck, im not on a proxy yet, and i would never shill for myself.

liar

k, why can't you post on Jow Forums? Board banned? Can't you just reset router or phonepost?

>Be an endangered white Berber
>mix with the ugliest nigger goblin in the world

Attached: Moroccan family.jpg (1080x814, 96K)

>C'mon I want to test you.
not today shaytan, you won't lead me astray from the path of the sunnah

i bet you're ahmadiyya scum

Attached: 07008441.jpg (1500x1500, 122K)

>berebr
>white
nice try

the mods contacted my email, apparently they will literally ban all of jordan not just my area if i don't stop posting on Jow Forums.

Pure Berbers are white

Attached: XII_Prix_Diálogo_(18485723248)_(cropped).jpg (528x687, 332K)

Hey, how have you been? How are your studies going? :D

Attached: il_fullxfull.1035523848_6zks.jpg (1000x1000, 108K)

>kabyle
>pure berber
nice troll

>can't pass the test because user is obviously an iblis in disguise
>Implying i'm an ahmadiyya scum

A'uzubillah hi minasyaitan nir rajim, not today iblis.

another lie

fuck this retard, ignored

forgot pic
they are literally less than half berber

Attached: tt (2).png (1145x182, 19K)

you stupid fucking amerimutt fuck off already, you have no idea what im talking about.

You're smart. I bet you're a fellow Salafi brother.

You got any good girls for nikah over there?

Post proof.

Attached: 1523185354926.jpg (1125x1110, 139K)

Cant do that, don't be stupid.

>I bet you're a fellow Salafi brother.

nice try burger, kaffir detected. May Allah clean your heart and turns you into a better human being.

liar.

>kaffir detected
t. ahmadiyya

Tunisia, 1970’s

Wow, thank you for taking the time to bring all of this into light! You just gave me more information that I needed.

Attached: nafrica.jpg (400x455, 46K)

stop using an American flag here

Mozabites are the most authentic berbers in algeria.

Attached: Mozabites.jpg (400x267, 18K)

yes does he look wh*Te to you?

Not at all, the white berber is just a myth dreamed up by french colonizers.

On the internet nobody knows you're Black

Attached: 1523129403101.jpg (720x901, 69K)

Returned to wagecuckoldry, hoping to get my life together, if things go right, I won't be here for a while

How u doin' ;)?

Stop coming to Europe you paki shits.

and cucked maghrebis ...

Attached: tunisia13.jpg (2783x1855, 375K)

My sister is in Somalia right now. Her husband is Somali but he was raised here. He went to show her to his family there.

Do locals in your countries bring their foreign wives to see their family too?

missed me fuckers?

Attached: Gamal-Abdel-Nasser2.jpg (668x490, 46K)

Where have you been? How did life treat you?

Which tunisian are you if i can ask? Can't really tell you guys apart kek

Didn't you end up fucking that gypsy girl?

basically became a normie.
lifes pretty nice actually. Still broke but eh.

i'm still with her.

I have a girlfriend bro don't have time for your childish games

grow up already bro

hi habibi

is she still underage?

what french poster are you?

i've been gone for a month at most not years, so yeah she's still underage.

how can i become a normie

I think he's the 19 yo Muslim.

yes. i have 4 wives