Why does g*rmany hate my country so much?

Why does g*rmany hate my country so much?

Pic related GDP growth in the last 20 years(euro)

Attached: gdpgrowth.png (764x595, 341K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uXVVJSIWrCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>we're shit at everything and therefore not successful
>this is obviously the Germans' fault
Hitler tier logic

This. Stop blaming everything on Germany.

No!

pls continue OP

explain this faggot then

Attached: GDP80ss.jpg (915x73, 26K)

t. Hans

This is why we had Black Wednesday and crashed out of the ERM. Fuck being in a currency union or pegged to Germanys currency, it's bad news.
In a way, thank you George Soros, because without you we would have joined the Euro.

Your incapacity to make your economy grow significantly because of various factors but mainly incompetence.

Je ne suis pas allemand. Mon but n'est pas de défendre l'Allemagne mais bien de rappeler au r*tal qu'il est la seule cause de ses lacunes.

>be the richet european country in the 80s
>adopts euro / fixed changes
>become the shittier country

"various factors"

post the source of:

>>adopts euro / fixed changes
Ah, and we forced you to do so?
>inb4 some edgy conspiracy theory site provided as source

yes becaue we would be out of the common market, also our politicians were too dumb/ corrupted

Nobody likes Italy though. Try to be more European.

stfu anglo cancer

Attached: peralb9.jpg (347x484, 62K)

We don't.

Fin.

m8 you're the one trying to blame wölfgang for your country's nigerian tier incompetence

that's the truth

Attached: merdel.png (788x581, 957K)

It has been pretty much established that the e""""u"""" us a collosal failure. We must end it.

its a fake image for sure, Italy briefly surpassed the britsih economy, it was never twice its size

forever together bro

Attached: 2000px-Holy_Roman_Empire_at_its_territorial_apex_(per_consensus).svg.png (2000x1400, 460K)

>
>
>

tangentopoli

and that was in the middle late eighties

I like Italy, ther are cute

>Being in a same country that the G*rmans.
I'd fight to join France back.

>
>
>

Attached: 1514000889958.jpg (1778x2014, 347K)

its GDP ppp. the one ur talking about is GDP nominal

>muh germany
>muh euro
Grow up

This merchant might have an idea:
youtube.com/watch?v=uXVVJSIWrCI

bulshit. italy economy was not based on cheap stuff, seriously

Yes but it wasn't based on high tech stuff either. The only things that survived globalisation are cheap junk from China and high tech things. Which is why some Italian companies still do very well, ie coffeemachines, but a lot of them that made generic items failed.

We have seen the same with Phillips which used to be leader in pretty much all household appliances and electronics but now makes ambient lights.

give china 10 times and they will produce top tier hi tech stuff too

If they can pull that off western industry is dead or we will start to massively put up trade barriers.

Because of your fiat 500s

I hate your country and I'm not German.

>implying the problem is Germany when half the country is poorer than Bulgaria

Attached: 1522154986569.png (5300x6785, 1.25M)

why shouldnt be able to do that? japan did, china will for sure

>1980
>fiat 500
fiat panda , fiat uno, fiat ritmo, Alberto

shitaly was just shit at adapting to the new economic models of the 21st century, in shitaly the maximum aspiration of a shitalian was a designated government job where the shitalian could stay until pension

Japan was a unique case though. Because of the American occupation after the second world war and with the whole Zaibatsu cartel system high tier production flourished. Communist influenced China wont be able to recreate those circumstances anytime soon.

try to shag less sheep, subhuman

because you are shitskin shitalian