What does waking up as a whiteman in a developed country feel like?

>wake up
>it's still dark
>feel a bit feverish because of mosquitoe bite from last night
>have to pray because too many fetish people around me
>brush, take my bath and get ready for the day.

Your turn lads.

Attached: 1522098866222.jpg (720x762, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

suicide.org/hotlines/international/south-korea-suicide-hotlines.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

feels good tbqh
t. south brazilian

Attached: sul.jpg (534x355, 36K)

Wh*te brazilians should die

>brazil
Should have specified first world countries only.

I'd like to know this too

stay mad, nigger
south brazil is white and developed

Attached: taffarel.jpg (720x960, 78K)

Does Poland count as a first world country in Ghana?

it sucks and my ass hurts

>Wake up
>Open computer
>Go take a shower
>Make coffee
>Go to computer
>Lurk and watch yt browse internet
>Think about going to buy some alcohol.

Attached: 1519130105658.png (1105x1053, 178K)

>wake up
>take a nap
>wake up
>check news
>hot shower
>watch sports
>eat food
>go out

You sound like someone who has friends. Please leave this thread immediately.

Well I just woke up and agreed to go to the park with friends so that’s where I’ll go

the last savior of the white race

Attached: muttmonkeys.jpg (962x640, 198K)

Not that i am white, or brazil is first world but here it goes.
>wake up
>eat leftover pizza while drinking coffee
>check Jow Forums
>do nothing
t. neet.

>wake up
>eat breakfast
>eat coffee
>go to school
>work on a project or an experiment

drink coffee* i think i should sleep

>tfw this has been my life for the past year
We're not so different

Attached: 1506124538757.jpg (1387x702, 251K)

we need to do something.

To ignorant people, yes. But we're going with Jow Forums Standard for this one, so NO!

not first world country but
>wake up
>pondering how to kill myself painlessly
>couldn't think of any

>wake up now when it's spring
>sun warms my face through the window after a long and cold winter
>take a shower and cook breakfast
>let my dog outside
>read my e-mails and check the news
>the rest of the day unfolds

Attached: 436434436654.png (600x594, 299K)

This is my typical weekend routine:
>wake up later than I should
>Eat something, drink too much coffee
>shower
>pretend to study, browse Jow Forums and expand my apu collection
>actually get around to studying
then I miraculously ace my uni exams. Thank gods :D

>wake up to my alarm at about 7.30am
>take a shit
>have a shower
>have some vegemite toast or cereal and a cup of tea
>get picked up by workmate for 15 minute ride to work to arrive at 8.15am or so
>7-9 hours of preparing lessons, marking work, having laughs with teenagers, yelling at teenagers and trying to teach them things (high school teacher)
>get home at 4-6pm
>make or eat dinner prepared by one of my parents
>talk to friends on steam, maybe play some video games, maybe watch some films, maybe surf some net
>go to sleep sometime between 11pm-1am
Then there are various activities with friends and family interspersed throughout the months.

first worlders are so lucky :(

About to make espresso and chorizo cheese grilled sandwich
Then engage in public daytime drinking since the weather is nice

>Then engage in public daytime drinking since the weather is nice
Alone? Sounds like a pretty good day in any case.

Why? Is life so difficult in SK?

>wake up at the moans of my bisexual son getting fucked by his Muslim tranny bf
>Jamal's morning wood is between my thighs (he sleeps between me and my wife)
>Get dressed and cycle 20km through snow to work (because cars are bad for environment)
>Taxes take 75% of my money
>Go home to make food for me and my wife's boyfriend
>Sleep tired from the long day

I will go here

Attached: B67FAD61-7FEC-465F-899F-47E4EBBBB6ED.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

>wake up around 12:00
>shit and shower
>drink a beer on the balcony if the weather is nice
>torrent some movies,shows and walk to to the grocery store
>buy snacks
>buy some booze at the liquor store and make one final stop at the pizzeria
>get a kebabpizza with extra everything
>go home and watch movies and chill all day
>go to sleep around 04:00 in the morning

The life of a NEET.

SAME but the exam part

>About to make espresso and chorizo cheese grilled sandwich

I have no idea what any of those things mean but it sounds comfy

What is a bad day for you like?

Kek

remember to sacrifice something to the gods, or exchange someting valuable to them in exchange for good luck. I promise I will climb mountains or walk 50 km every time I am about to take a difficult exam.

>spanish intellectuals

worked so far

Attached: 1522156241258.png (790x837, 282K)

>What is a bad day for you like?
Well..
>wake up
>wind is howling
>temperature is below -20
>snowing
>I have to go outside for some reason

Attached: 20180115 HDR.jpg (1610x960, 457K)

Please don't kill yourself, user.

suicide.org/hotlines/international/south-korea-suicide-hotlines.html

>wake up
>lie in bed for a bit, v. comfy
>eat breakfast, have shower

>Brazil
>White
>Developed
Your corruption has gotten so bad that your legal system barely works and the army is threatening to coup. If you could read the news I'd call you retarded, but you're a macaco who can barely handle this post so I don't even have an insult bad enough for you.Most of Africa is literally better than Brazil.

I am not white but I live in SF

>wake up
>feel like shit
>lay around for three hours, build up motivation to do something
>browse Jow Forums for a bit, watch videos on yt
>walk 30 minutes to fast food place to eat
>walk 30 minutes back
>browse Jow Forums for 8 hours
>sleep

I am a college student

I feel really bad for you man, I'm not being sarcastic or something, It's just that you really touched my heart with that frank discription

as for waking up
> wake up
> eyes spasming from caffiene overuse
> finish off a half-drunk cup of coke and half of a quarter pounder I bought yesterday in my fridge
> stumble out door and go to work in minimum wage mcdonalds job for more money so I don't have to live on the streets
I cant truly compare it to your life, but I hope you gained some insight

>fetish people
You sleep in a communal sleeping room?
Are the fetish people of the kind that might cut your nutsac of at night to make a magic powder for a lovespell out of it or do they simply believe in spirits and stuff that life in rocks and figures?
If it werent for the magic to influemce one another, african beliefs dont seem all too harmful or scary.

think they meant there's hiv carrying mosquitoes

No idea, he can clear it up

I do empathize for you OP
I hope someday some of the comforts we have can be can be experienced by everyone.
clean water. abundant food. sanitation and medicine. means to earn all the above.

What about a non fetish society?

>my african ass is on fireeee

Attached: 800px-2016_UN_Human_Development_Report.svg.png (800x351, 107K)

Satanic Libations. They serve old gods alot. Too many Negative energy in the atmosphere that can easily affect you if you don't remain pure. Sometimes badlucks go on for months before you get lucky. When things work out for you, it feels like a miracle (because they rarely come around ) My friends in Europe tell me that they don't need to pray before good things come their way. It's sort of unreal for me to imagine that. It feels like ..... i don't guys, its really depressing how nothing works.

You're on the same level as Iran and Mexico lmao how are you claiming to be first world

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

>wake up
>pray that its not raining or stormy
>take a shower, brush teeth
>do hair and facial cremes ]
>maybe style your facial hair if you have time
>if possible bake up an egg with some chili powder no bread
>leave the house and smoke a cigarette on the way to the bus

Attached: chimp death counter.gif (329x170, 384K)

I just want things to work out. I just want people to follow the law, I just want Africans to have empathy for each other, I just want things to work out. ; (

>facial cremes
U T R E C H T
T
R
E
C
H
T

cute

arnhem, my man

Attached: 1517936546921.png (1000x1000, 92K)

>wake up
>restless and grumpy
>cook bacon and eggs w/ black coffee
>read while eating
>make a list of what to do that day
>spend all day worrying about future
>have salami and cheese on baguette and black coffee
>do internet chores at 10% efficiency
>think and worry about future
>visit friends
>dont have fun because worried about future

how do I stop worrying and learn to love the future lads

>study physics
>study math
>take a shower
>take a bath

what a poet

>Wake up
>Rub my morning wood a bit as I stretch
>Go back to sleep
>Wake up again in 3 hours
>Get up and play video games.
>Wish I never woke up

>wake up
>pop some antidepresants and painkillers
>smoke a few cigarettes
>lay in bed for the rest of the day
living the life, guys

Attached: d453438b-3a1e-4c3e-bce5-ca80602ef758.jpg (237x178, 13K)

Why are you worried about the future? Also what is it about thefuture that worries you?

>have to pray because too many fetish people around me
Please explain

Attached: 1505947381030.png (239x229, 82K)

not getting a good job mostly, which will mean I'll have to work a shit monotonous low paying job for most of my life

i grew up in a dire neighbourhood and am very anxious to not return to living in such a neighbourhood, but i fear i'm not capable enough to get out

Couldn't you work those low paying job, live frugally and safe up like your life depended on it. You could start a business later on or something will pop up in the future.

*save up

certainly, but that doesn't seem very satisfying, especially if it takes years

I also grew up as part of a lower class family in a grim area. It's terrible. However, outlook is great because it simply can't get much worse than this. Whatever happens to me in the future, it can only get better than this. Other people have to worry about social decline, but when you're at the bottom already the only way is up.

>wake up to alarm at 630.
>Turn on phone and check messages and emails
>Fuck around and get up at 645.
>Take a piss
>Get dressed
>Prepare lunch for work
>Pour a homemade cold brew coffee.
>Drive to station at 710 to catch 1hr train to work.

>wake up at 6:30
>eat some bread and drink shitty tea\coffe or even doesn't eat
>wear boilersuit
>now you on bus stop
>still dark, still cold
>now you sit in the rusty PAZ
>now you in the plant, before you machines of the 40's - 80's
>work for 9 hours
>go home
>eat
>sit on the internet
>sleep

are you KC autist

>especially if it takes years
I'm not one to complain about millennials, but this is kind of a problem with our generation, we want things quickly, but some things in the world can't be achieved quickly.

Incredibly frozen shithole on pic. We have this only in north-west regions and on far North. Vorkuta, Yakutsk, Norilsk, Khatanga and etc

But you will eventually make it, you know, you have the environment for it. An enviroment that fosters growth and rewards hardwork. If it takes longer for you to make it, you will value the rewards of your hardwork compared to making it instantly like crytocurrency.

more like ylilauta autist

>wake up with my sleeping aryan wife whos pregnant with my triplets
>kiss her head before getting up
>go to gym
>have a relaxing light workout deadlifting 585 to stretch out my back
>go to work at my medical clinic
>make a $1000 that day after an easy 6 hours work
>come home to my wife eagerly waiting for me with dinner already prepared
>finish my 3 course meal that would make Gordon Ramsey orgasm
>tell her its time for her daily headpat

cont.

Attached: 1521056899042.jpg (640x769, 42K)

>An enviroment that fosters growth and rewards hardwork.
I totally understand your point, and the UK is definitely better than Ghana but the UK is actually a pretty shit place for social mobility (being able to become wealthier/move up in society).

I know what you mean, and winced a little writing it - but it's no crime to not want to work a shit job, especially if like me you've already spent years working a shit job

Nothing good will happen if you only pray for it.
And the people that believe in fetish are for nothing for your ((bad)) ((((luck)))).

not white but am still gunna tell you what it feels to be a semen living in a rice farm village

>wake up
>8.00 am
>Strong cool wind
>very comfy
>fast forward 4 hours later
>100000000celcius
>my house is literally hell-tier
>My ice water turned into boiling water
>My car turned into a hot pan
>could literally cook an egg on the car roof
>Holyfuck.jpeg
>a giant lizard just ran past me
>holyfuckagain.jpeg
>a 8 years old kid tried to hit me with his motorcycle
>stay in home quietly and browse Jow Forums

You don't have to be a millionare to live comfortably. You can build your life gradually up to point where you make a consistent amount of money that can afford you a good life. Over here, you need the stars to align for you (or a miracle) in other to make that leap.

>mfw godless communists

Attached: 1523007470015.jpg (471x352, 21K)

I tell her to move closer towards me. She complies in a wifely fashion, moving her body as she approaches to best catch my desire, eager to be close to the man who married her. Once she's close, I hold her face in my palms and gaze deeply into her blue eyes. She finds the intense look from the man she's married to affirming, and looks down with a smile, running her eyes over my muscular chest. I walk around her, drawing closer and slowly resting my hand on her head. I let it lean for a few seconds for her to accustom to my touch. She accepts my touch with devotion, leaning her head back at my gentle caress. Tenderly I brush my fingers down her head lovingly again and again. She leans her body forward, pressing herself against me. I can feel the intense heat from her body against my manly chest. I pat her softly and use my palm to move down her head with a soothing touch as I pet her. Tenderly I start to run my fingers through her hair, gently running my fingertips down her scalp, softly stroking and caressing her. I delicately lift her head and touch my fingertips to her chin, tenderly brushing along the line of her mouth with my manly thumb. I hold a strand of her hair and softly place it behind her ear, taking the chance to gently caress her overwhelmingly stunning face and lightly touch her plush lips with my fingertips. She starts to gasp as I softly stroke her temple, moving my hand up her head where I brush softly over and over again, my fingers moving against her head tenderly. I move my hand down to caress her forehead, I smoothly motion along her face as I tenderly stroke her head front to back and goes up her head once again. I take her head lightly and trace around it, gently massaging as I go. I pat her a few times before letting her go. She gradually closes her eyes and when I finally stop, she runs her hand delightfully across her face; a euphoric look quickly spreading across it.

cont.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1080x1331, 103K)

I think your definition of "fetish" is different to mine. I still don't fully understand what you mean with that that. Is it some sort of religion / believe? Why is it called "fetish"?

>Nothing good will happen if you only pray for it.
>ONLY
Not the only thing people around here do, mate. Just thought it was worth mentioning.

"I love you, user", she says jubilantly. She looks at me longingly, almost as if she's bursting to say that she wants more than my mere caress.

We then go to white people things for an hour or two before going to sleep cuddling each other.

Attached: Le100PercentFace.jpg (1024x768, 90K)

天安门广场六四事件

Why can't you just work, save up a bit and start your own buisness?

>(((communism)))
that's where you're wrong hans
chinese don't believe in god nor in marx
they believe in their own hard work and whatever is necessary so they can make their place in the sun

lol, mao was a nigger, who care

I was told that would cut off your internet access... sad

Yeah, I get ya, but some things can't be helped.

I know, and I don't mean to really compare Ghana and the UK, my point was that the UK is not a good country to move up in compared to the rest of the west.

Blaming bad spirits and magic for bad things happening makes it harder to fix the cause of the problem. This isn't something that you can change personally, but it means that it's harder for society to change and keep doing the things that make it better. Even though it might make people feel better, it doesn't really help. Don't mean to make you feel bad, I just don't get to say this kind of thing very often.

>they believe in their own hard work and whatever is necessary so they can make their place in the sun
This is true, including fucking everyone who isn't themselves or their family.

maybe I have a gommie death squad after me now

you are probably a faggot

I'm going to give you a common example, hope it doesn't ruin the thread.

>A guy is trying to scam white people of their money
>He goes to a herbalist with the picture of the white person .
>herbalist tells him what to do
>usually includes things like wearing a ring and fucking a girl with it and putting said ring in their toungue while they talk/chat with their target, eating other people's poo, taking a virgins luck, mixing concoctions together and having them drink it, making them wear a handkerchief on my mouth while taking to their target (not ordinary handkercheif) amongst many other things
>The clients start to believe whatever they are told and send money to them, some even sell their houses.

I know how this sounds, I dont know what name to call this religion, but 3 years ago, i would have dismissed this primitive-dlabolic practise as impossible or some /x/tier bullshit but I've witness it so much and it's now become a daily practice. This is just one example.

t. Sandnigger manlet who doesnt headpat his wife

I already do that.

I didn't read your wall of text but you talk like a faggot.

>Confirmation bias, also called confirmatory bias or myside bias, is the tendency to search for, interpret, favor, and recall information in a way that confirms one's preexisting beliefs or hypotheses.
But do people remember all the times that they do what the herbalist says and it DOESN'T work?

>France
>On par with Poland
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

this, only difference is that I can't buy alcohol in soviet sweden because it's sunday

What's this you've said to me, my good friend? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in conflict resolution, and I've been involved in numerous friendly discussions, and I have over 300 confirmed friends. I am trained in polite discussions and I'm the top mediator in the entire neighborhood. You are worth more to me than just another target. I hope we will come to have a friendship never before seen on this Earth. Don't you think you might be hurting someone's feelings saying that over the internet? Think about it, my friend. As we speak I am contacting my good friends across the USA and your P.O. box is being traced right now so you better prepare for the greeting cards, friend. The greeting cards that help you with your hate. You should look forward to it, friend. I can be anywhere, anytime for you, and I can calm you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my chess set. Not only am I extensively trained in conflict resolution, but I have access to the entire group of my friends and I will use them to their full extent to start our new friendship. If only you could have known what kindness and love your little comment was about to bring you, maybe you would have reached out sooner. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now we get to start a new friendship, you unique person. I will give you gifts and you might have a hard time keeping up. You're finally living, friend.

>It's the small things in life
SAD

>what the herbalist says and it DOESN'T work?

My dude, I've seen things that science can't explain. As to why they work, I have no idea. Something's you just have to be here to believe.