How can one man manage to cause so much butthurt?

How can one man manage to cause so much butthurt?

Attached: Varg-Vikernes-July-2013.jpg (720x480, 43K)

Because the truth hurts.

How will he deal with the Aurelius-Commodus problem? Surely he understands there's a strong possibility his kids are going to go AWOL.
His videos are great when it's not about his theories. Hate his dick-sucking viewers though.

Why He is so butthurt in first place?

Attached: 1504550628089.jpg (900x1306, 163K)

Gonna laugh when his daughter becomes a teenager and starts dating Africans just to piss off daddy and mommy

>How can one man manage to cause so much butthurt?
Let's find out.

>lives in France for 10 years
>off welfare
>poor
>can't speak french
>keeps spawning offsprings
>wears saggy jogging or camo pants all day
He deserves to be hated because he is a disgusting gypo.

Kek

This.

Because the southron shitheads came and took away our gods.

Attached: vargkick.webm (640x360, 2.44M)

>Hates Southern Europe
>Lives in Southern France

Attached: 1446164434543.jpg (1920x1541, 126K)

I would rather see my tax money used to feed this bum rather than the ten millions niggers we have in no go zones.

He doesn't live by any southern Europeans though

he does? In the comment section there are only people who praise him

See

that's the typical Jow Forums behaviour you find in every Jow Forums related thread

He is the embodiment of everything he talks about. He complains about how people from different cultures refuse to assimilate, yet he larps as a viking in some woods in France. He talks about how people who don't work are subhuman, yet he lives in a cabin and leeches off of welfare like a parasite. He complains about how third worlders are overpopulating because of having too many kids, then goes to have like 6 kids. Dude is legit on living on his own planet at this point, I don't think his brain is on the same reality as the rest of people.

Attached: 1507901257422.png (800x729, 48K)

He doesn't though, I've been to his house

Attached: 1488288028229.jpg (248x189, 18K)

he doesnt say any of that lmao

His kids aren't niggers, though

He does. Watch his videos. I haven't even touched up on his more retarded views, like him being anti vaccines because it goes 'against nature's will'.

i watch his videos, he doesnt say any of that

Well that's your perspective I guess.

He doesn't. It sounds like you're threatened by the guy. He's having native European children in Europe, not spawning multiple niglets in Europe who will just destroy culture and society.

>he actually watch his video

You could say that's the thulean perspective :DD

I like the old Burzum albums and their influence is still showing in modern black metal. I haven't seen his pol videos and I don't care to.

Quick Rundown on Louis Cachet

>Varg Vikernes. (Birth name was unironically Christian Vikernes.)
>Raised in Iraq in the 80s because his family illegally oversaw Chemical Weapons Research for Saddam Hussein during the Iraq-Iran War; Varg personally met Saddam Hussein and said he was a role model growing up
>Joined the LARP scene in Norway as a teenager
>stabbed his BEST FRIEND 23 times because he 'heard a rumour' that the guy planned to harm him.
>burned churches and UNESCO monuments
>gets sentenced to lul norway prison for like 14 years
>meanwhile in America he would have gotten death penalty
>becomes a nazi in prison
>attempts to break out of prison, and robs a car at gun point
>gets caught and sent back to prison, only gets slap on the wrist
>gets out of prison
>Abandons his 13 year old daughter he fathered in a degenerate black metal party. Doesn't even have contact with her, or attempts to have contact with her. Literally caused a single mother
>marries a literal autist in France
>Takes her last name, and moves to a cuckshed in the middle of nowhere in France. Now legally known as "Louis Cachet"
>Refuses to learn his host country's language, instead abusing their immigration laws. He can't even talk to his wife, outside of some broken English phrases she was forced to learn
>Literally lives off welfare, and has 5+ little baby money makers to keep the flow coming in
>Makes shitty youtube videos about how Italians are negroid, and why autism is genetically superior or why blue eyes makes me not go blind in the snow
>worshiped by "le deus vult" magapede larpers on 4chins for some unknown reason
>doesn't even make music anymore because he has to live in a hut and pretend its -3000 BCE to feel like a man
>no accepting the fact he is a complete loser, who knows nothing, and is a maniac LITERAL MURDERER WHO STILL SAYS HE DID THE RIGHT THING BY KILLING HIS BEST FRIEND

Attached: varg.jpg (299x168, 5K)

He said mean things about Christianity.

>Varg was a muslim insurgent all along
holy shit

Attached: 1453799157395.png (291x268, 181K)

Sums up the bum good

>dad was international scientist

>becomes human garbage

if his skin was just a bit bit tarker some would confuse him für an actual gipsy

The guy invented atmospheric black metal and dungeon synth

Attached: IMG_20180408_113429.jpg (2592x1944, 546K)

Attached: BDF5189C-982F-4065-ACE3-6D26E1EDD959.jpg (208x147, 22K)

Where's Hvis lyset tar oss you tastless cuck?

>He complains about how people from different cultures refuse to assimilate, yet he larps as a viking in some woods in France
Actually the ones who don't assimilate are the modern French, he's living the traditional way as a real French would have
>He talks about how people who don't work are subhuman, yet he lives in a cabin and leeches off of welfare like a parasite
He does work a lot though, for himself and his family, not for some Jew like you do
>He complains about how third worlders are overpopulating because of having too many kids, then goes to have like 6 kids
What do you prefer: a world full of browns or full of white people? He knows that the brown horde is too big so he's just trying to even out the number

If you don't agree with Varg at least to some degree then you have no business calling yourself red-pilled and are a good goy like the leftists you hate so much

This, he goes on about how euros are cucked(which is admittedly true), yet he has a daughter which is the most beta thing a man can do

>leeches off of welfare
i see no proofs

Attached: 1521464032872.jpg (806x538, 79K)

He must be drink some contaminated water (by US agent) while in Iraq. Thats why he became chaotic and paranoid alike.