No Italian on the map

>no Italian on the map

Why is it that Spanish is more popular than Italian, although the Italian culture has had much more influence on Europe than Spanish?
I thought that Italian would prevail at least in Slovenia and Croatia, don't they have close ties to Italy?

Attached: wBu2KUH[1].jpg (1600x1600, 531K)

spanish has just more influence considering latin america and CHIs in the US. I'm pretty sure in France, Spain, Austria and Germany you can choose Italian as third language though.

>no Italian on the map

Attached: file.png (73x60, 10K)

Well, fuck. Sorry Malta, you're so tiny.

italian is obligatory in slovenia in schools where i live (only in the coast), its a useless language really

Because we look at the amount of people speaking that language, and it turns out that almost an entire continent speaks Spanish, while pretty much only Italy speaks Italian.

Also we already speak English, so that's why we're learning Spanish.

If you ask me, we should be prepared to speak Chinese, but that is such an ass-backwards language to learn. I've heard you never really learn to speak Chinese fully, as it's a never ending learning curve, even for native speakers.

learn French, it's the language of the future, Africa speaks French

delet

yeah, the word Italian is bigger though, you could see it i guess lol.

spanish: 570 million speakers
italian: 90 million speakers
still snowniggers are dumb for chosing spanish over german

>I thought that Italian would prevail at least in Slovenia and Croatia, don't they have close ties to Italy?
Italian is only popular in Istria and Dalmatia. Italian is a cool language to know, but since over 50% of young Croats consider leaving the country to go work in countries like Germany, it makes more sense to learn German. Also, we don't have strong surviving ties to Italy, only a historical connection. Croatia has major political and economical ties to Germany, though, and we're basically in their sphere of influence.

Black people only speak in slogans and yell each other down. No need to learn an entire language for that.

>italian is obligatory in slovenia in schools where i live (only in the coast)
Really? Why? I though you hated us.

is this map implying english speakers learn languages?
Malta... more like FALTA

I don't learn German, because I have no reason to be in Germany. It's a giant regressive shithole.

It's as if the largest colonial empires in history left a deeper political and cultural print, isn't it fascinating?

Rude.

Attached: file.png (1324x577, 33K)

spanish and english are literally the only non-meme foreign languages

It's the biggest economy in Europe and your 2nd biggest trading partner

>92% Swedish

It's mandatory

>mfw I went against the statistics and picked Spanish either way because it's actually useful unlike French and French sounds like shit.
Ha merecido la pena

Attached: 1523030187394.jpg (1600x1203, 148K)

Globally, yes, Spain has a deeper imprint. But in Europe, the Italian influences are much more significant. For example, consider how many Italian loanwords there are in the European languages (balcone, galleria, concerto, scenario and many more).

Probably in the coastline Italian minorities managed to cuck the Slovenians into learning Italian

Depends on where you live. when you live close to the italian border, italian is taught, if you live near hungary, hungsarian is taught and so on

portugués BASADO :3

Attached: 1521493482067.gif (491x492, 360K)

>Slovenia is on the same latitude as Italy so Slovenians r Italian

Attached: images.png (211x239, 6K)

balcone is a loanword? Didn't know lol

>French : 69%
P-Portugal, I...

Attached: 43157638.jpg (514x635, 254K)

That's good, but I would never live there. The idea that it's the largest economy in Europe, when it comes to living there, means jack shit when the actual people living there are going to be poorer and poorer as the race to the bottom against migrants continues. Only large companies benefit from that, while the people and their culture suffers.

Well, german could be usefull in the job market, french as well but probably less.

This is exactly what has happened. I don't care though, never had any problems with Italians, be it in Slovenia or in Italy.