Post invasive animal species in your country...

post invasive animal species in your country, I start: In the north of Germany we have a estimated amount of 220 Nandus which all started by a hand full of Nandus which escaped a farm in the year of 2000.

Attached: Nandu_Rhea_americana_Tierpark_Hellabrunn-1.jpg (300x235, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4VznYFOIqVM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are they German emus?

Attached: 1200px-Greater_rhea_pair_arp.jpg (1200x941, 583K)

they are native in Brazil and Argentina but some German Farmers keept in the year 2000 a small population in a farm for flesh. 5 or so escaped and managed to build up a population of 220 animals in 2017. However they start to be a problem because they eat all the vegetables from farmers fields.

these crafty fucks appeared in my area ~2 years ago and they're slowly spreading.

Attached: methode_times_prod_web_bin_11fb3572-7380-11e7-8eac-856e9b33761e[1].jpg (685x385, 54K)

we have alot of this fuckers too, they got brought here in the 1920s I think to "enrich the fauna"

tfw america has been EMU'd

are they edible? why dont you eat them?

thanks e*Rope

Attached: 20160208054949!Wildschein _Nähe_Pulverstampftor_(cropped).jpg (2496x1800, 1.61M)

>tfw kangaroos here are probably telling foxes and rabbits to fuck off because we're full

since they managed to survive on their own for more then a decade they got listed as "native animal species" and are prohibited to hunt because of their small population.

Stop stealing our fauna you filthy krauts

Attached: 1324249370767.jpg (396x385, 44K)

Most retarded thing I've read all day.

we have invasive Eucaliptos (aussie trees) that were mass planted in the 70's to produce cheap wood fast, and harm biodiversity because they suck so much water and grow extremelly tall.

Attached: plantacion-de-eucaliptos-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 178K)

so like a rapefugee?

yeah it dont make sense..., farmers already started lynching this animals.

you can have them back

I heard on a radio that they migrated here from kaliningrad. They're not that widespread but even a few a troublesome, stealing eggs and cat food. The first time i've met one he jumped on me screeching when i went to the chicken coop to check out the what's happening. I was just baffled since i newer saw one before

Wild boar is invasive? Those are tasty, do you not hunt them?. Here they're endangered, so we cant btfo them when they raid our fields

they are a huge problem here, we have massive amounts of them. One of this fuckers killed a cat from our neighbors and another one scratched a eye out of a dog.

In America they're invasive. You can kill them without a license, and some counties will pay you if you can bring in trophies. There's around 5 million of them in the country.
youtu.be/4VznYFOIqVM

My mistake. You do need a hunting license, it just has no limits on amount killed or season.

Hey at least you got plenty of moving targets for practice

Asian carp is one of the biggest offenders; completely fucking up some of the fresh water ecosystems here.

this, fuck carp
we must deploy groups of 25-50 polish men at major breeding sites and let them go to town

Near my hometown a pack of monkeys escaped from what was supposed to be a zoo, the project was abandoned before it was open. There's nothing but farms and orchards in any direction so they probably survive by eating the sweet fruits that the farmers grow, and there's always enough, and there's small animals too. One got hit by a car 4 years ago and rarely, someone might see a group of them sitting on trees as they drive by, that's happened a few times. Their pictures only appeared twice in the local newspaper a long time ago so they're almost an urban legend at this point. I can't remember what kind they were but I think they looked like small baboons. I remember this happening in New Jersey and with exotic snakes in Florida

Attached: Olive_baboon_Ngorongoro.jpg (1709x1553, 1.78M)

We hunt boars by the dozens, they just breed at unimaginable rates and have few natural predators here

Last year, and still I think, boars with some sort of a disease have coming over from Russia. You are legally allowed if not encouraged to kill as many as you can.
The same goes to pic related which is another invader from the east. A really nasty fucker that spreads fast, grows 2-4m tall, and bleeds acid.

Attached: 800px-Heracleum_mantegazzianum_(Meise)_JPG1a.jpg (800x1067, 329K)