>2018
>Drinking shitty water

Attached: 1512568838781.jpg (4000x2029, 456K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5285601/
ewg.org/research/chromium-six-found-in-us-tap-water
youtube.com/watch?v=nTpsMyNezPQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>donotdrinkthewatertugal

Ironically, Michigan should also be in red.

>Estonia

wtf

>poortugal
not ok to drink

>ecuapoor
ok to drink

the STATE of portugal.

Attached: laugh pepe.jpg (258x245, 12K)

that map is complete bullshit, tap water is safe to drink everywhere here

How can they have dirty water when they're surrounded by clean freshwater?

Do countries that drink tape water use the same water they drink to wash clothes, dishes, themselves etc?
If so isn't that a bit of a waste?

We use it for other stuff

Attached: 90990.jpg (800x516, 36K)

I drink tap water every day. I guess some villages might have shit tap water?
I heard a city in Michigan, Flint or something has orange water cause all the good fresh water sources are taken by Nestle. Why don't you guys use your guns to protect yourself from opressive government/corporations?

is this the ultimate shithole map?

Lack of regulation and infrastructure due to republicans controlling state congress and most of the congressional districts. For instance, Nestle just bought the rights to pump some of it for their bottled water.

Newfags out

most places in America have potable tap water, but Americans won't drink it because they believe bottled water tastes better
or they don't like water because it's "boring"

Seeing as how it's the most basic human necessity, yes.

>tfw have a 1.5 liter reusable bottle
>fill it with tapwater several times a day
>never drink soda or sugar drinks in general

The Flint situation has nothing to do with Nestle, they switched sources because the old one was too expensive and the new water ate through the pipes

I unironically only drink milk. Waste like 2 liters a day.

>choleratugal

Flint was caused by local government incompetence.

I drink tap water in Mexico and I'm fine, only chilangos got shit water.

I never met a Serbian I didn't like up until this moment. I hope you're rendered infertile and your wife mates with the neighboring tribe.

I mean, is it ''drinkable'' or is it safe? The water on Spains coast is ''drinkable'' but has too much chlorine in it to be safe to drink straight from the tap

>The Flint situation has nothing to do with Nestle, they switched sources because the old one was too expensive and the new water ate through the pipes
It wasn't a new source they signed up for a new source and switched contracts but jumped off the old source before the new one was ready so they went back to their original source the river. The problem is companies had polluuted it and even after treatment ate through the built up minerals and started eating away at the metals underneath.

>poorwatertugal

As i thought, gun retards don't actually use guns for what they say they will, then they make up excuses. Enjoy your shit water

We just buy these 20L mofos for $2 USD and we're good.

Attached: foto_principal_55_1.png (300x300, 93K)

it's literally a photoshopped map

>Be a soyboy murican
>Go to trip
>Die because drink water in another country

kek

Fixed

Attached: 20180408_181959.jpg (4000x2028, 1.11M)

kek false,

>$2 USD

Attached: 1513753463423.gif (640x360, 393K)

It's not. You'll get kidney stones in my area. We know it and avoid it as much as possible.

I converted 35 pesos

Everything above 22 pesos is a scam my dude

Countries that add Flouride into the water for dental purposes.

Attached: 2000px-Fluoridated-water-extent-world.svg.png (2000x883, 300K)

I live in an area with lots of limestone... That shit somehow gets in the water supply and we get kidney stones if we drink too much of it. In my region we always drink bottled water and avoid tap water whenever possible

It's absolutely disgusting.
I'd rather die than drink that shit.

same
kidney stones is the no1 reason for hospital visits in the summer due to tourists not knowing this, tap water is dangerous

lol the falklands are green, that's hysterical

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5285601/

>Fluoride has been advised since a long time as the ideal preventive, therapeutic agent for dental caries. However, like a coin that has two sides, fluoride has both favorable and harmful effect. In the present study, it was observed that IQ level was negatively correlated with fluoride concentration level in drinking water and it is highly significant (P < 0.0001). Therefore, it is necessary to devise solutions for preventing the harmful effects of excessive intake of fluoride ion in the body. Because fluoride has the capability to be toxic to many organ systems, further toxicity studies must be conducted to evaluate this further. It is essential to evaluate the current situation and control the drinking water fluoride level if the fluoride concentration in a community's water supply is significantly above the permissible level of 1.5 mg/L.

>tfw my iq lowered by a few points and more likely to get thyroid disease because of fluoride water
Why wasnt I born European ;-;

>it's been going on for generations

Nigga on what state donyou live, fill that shit with water cost $10 MXN

I'm european and my IQ is likely lower than yours don't worry

Why would they? Guntards are the ones that put the current party in power; they could give less of a shit about access to basic human necessities, as long as they don't have to live next door to Achmed or Jose.

Idk who made this map. We always drink tap water. You just boil it first.

kek. Leiria district?

How did Israel do it?

>refilling

Attached: 1458199318052.png (315x432, 107K)

>We always drink tap water. You just boil it first.

OH NO NO

>Si wey, deja compro un garrafón de agua a 30 pesos

Attached: 1503949206714.jpg (200x176, 19K)

You can safely drink tap water here tho, but filters/purifiers are recommended so you can eliminate the water box/pipe factor.

Hahahaha

>We always drink tap water.

Well, it certainly explains your intelligence.

I drank tap water when I was in the Balkans.... am i gonna die?

>or they don't like water because it's "boring"
America is truly ahead the world

Yeah, but it's disgusting because of the fluoride.

I guess you are against vaccines and iodized salt too

Attached: 1519472011844.jpg (1129x1200, 118K)

No, the water just tastes like shit.

Nordeste? Because my water has no taste.

Curitiba.

Under no circumstances, I would drink raw water. But I know you guys are the literal caveman and even eat raw meat. It must be hard for you to grasp the causal relationship between bacteria and parasites and diseases.

Attached: steak.png (397x143, 69K)

Raw water holy shit my sides

Do you drink baked water? Based Russia

What's up with Flordia's water?

Well, here in BH it has no taste. But I've drink some water on Guarapari-ES that tasted ao shitty that I had to buy one of these gallons. I dunno if it was a dirty water box or anything like that

i used to live in Miami, it literally tastes like coins

Boiling doesn't get rid of a lot toxic things lad...

>he doesn't fry, bake, grill or broil his water

Attached: 1522899761490.gif (347x244, 3.7M)

>raw water

Attached: 1522224253112.jpg (351x359, 20K)

>Americans deep fry their water

Attached: 1511442288202.jpg (330x319, 48K)

Deep fried water is delicious and you know it niccolo

It kills the bacteria. And you don't need to put extra chemicals into the water to keep it safe if you boil it in the end. AND boiling makes salts in hard water precipitate.
Got problems with reading in english?

Attached: Screenshot-2018-4-9 raw water - Google Search.png (865x317, 140K)

why is it like that though?

It kills bacteria but some forms are toxic even when dead. And it doesn't do shit heavy metals and minerals detrimental to ones health

You can totally drink tap water here, but whatever I guess.

>It kills bacteria but some forms are toxic even when dead.
?
An example of such a bacteria would be nice.
>minerals
Boiling does however decreace amount of such minerals as magnesium and calcium in hard water because they precipitate.
>heavy metal
It is not like Russia is contaminated with uranium or you water is any good in that regard. ewg.org/research/chromium-six-found-in-us-tap-water
I don't think there is much you can do about it. It is more of a lottery if your city gets a clean source of water or not. And I think Russia is better at this since there is plenty of clean water here.

It doesn't mean you shouldn't boil water if boiling doesn't solve all of the problems. It does protect you from the bacteria which is the thing that is going to kill you.

Croatia has one of the cleanest waters in the world.
Who made this map?

Many forms of botulinum is one I know off hand. There are others that produce toxic chemicals and boiling does not destroy these
>The vegetative forms of bacteria can be destroyed by boiling but the spores can remain viable after boiling even for several hours.
Similarly certain strains of bacteria such as this example require very prolonged periods of boiling that people might cut short (15 minutes or so)
Uranium? I speak more of things like lead, manganese, mercury, barium etc
I never suggested that boiling water doesn't help just that it doesn't always make it safe

The point is that not boiling water IS dangerous and I am just triggered by the ignorant retards in this thread who think otherwise.

>uranium
I was exaggerating

Don't let the memelords trigger you lad

youtube.com/watch?v=nTpsMyNezPQ

You practically saved my ass from exploding, thanks for being reasonable.

>stagnanttugal

2nd people are generally the biggest bootlickers and soldier sniffers in this country. Aside from the Black Panthers and a couple of scattered revolts during the labor movement, gunfags have been relatively useless here.

*2nd amendment

We can drink it.
Other than rural area, the water pipes of lead have changed.
The familys drinking from the water tank
attach a water purifier.
I smell of chlorine on a rainy day.
There is the person buying petbottle.

you are

Attached: server01.jpg (180x200, 5K)

>el og varme
>slam

Attached: D.png (528x404, 13K)

Why do Americans microwave their water?

Attached: 1421807320123.png (235x235, 61K)

haha wtf
Even commies here realized it's a bullshit practice and stopped adding fluoride into water in 70's.

>raw water
>this thread

Attached: 1520669166397.gif (700x285, 3.38M)

Hello yes waiter I would look a glass of water medium rare

Kek

You are going too far.

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (400x226, 40K)

I don't get it. What's so funny?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-09-11-05-15-888_com.android.chrome.png (720x1280, 94K)

>Florida has unsafe tap water

Attached: 1519607226073.png (600x550, 273K)

>estonia
w-wat

this is sad and honestly blows my fucking mind