Post your face when you realised that unless multiple people at different locations are accessing the same off chain...

Post your face when you realised that unless multiple people at different locations are accessing the same off chain data through chainlink then it won’t truly be a decentralised event thus rendering it pointless.

Attached: 0247C6BC-6769-4F08-8E2A-884D0E16E21D.jpg (343x325, 28K)

>bogdababe
10/10 would submit

>pump it

What is this sorcery!? Serious but, would fap to this.

>decentralised event
what the fuck are you talking about?

i thought chainlink was a scam to fix prices for eth when they didnt like the coinbase price?

i would constitute a decentralized event as an instance where some information is retrieved off chain and then transferred into a smart contract while being 100% certain that the information has not been tampered with on its way from the offchain location to the chain. this could only happen if multiple people at different locations are observing the same off chain data. and if those people don't know each other or have a common interest

No shit. There’s monetary incentive for them to provide the data. It’s like miners all vying for block rewards, just with data. Bet your ass nodes will not only be available but will be fiercely competing for jobs.

I'd pump her, then I'd dump her.

interesting. thank you for this information. I can now see chainlink being fully viable and do not understand why brainlets on this board would FUD it.

kek

actually there is one issue i can still think of and that is wouldn't it be possible to make an Ethereum Dapp that rewards people for retrieving off chain data?

this is that fucking ethereum dapp.

see

be quiet, niggers.

no.

kys

Would bang the female bogs

Chainlink doesn’t do this?

Attached: 1508241719807.jpg (402x604, 31K)

> I am OP and what are nodes

are niggers even human?

Oracles

Not really feeling oracles anymore. Chainlink maybe as a moonshot with low amount of $ invested in. I don't like the fact that oracles need something else to succeed before they can succeed. Furthermore the succeeding oracle solutions might be centralized or in-built on platforms or something totally different than what we have now. Also, Chainlink might end up succeeding with low token valuation, it's impossible to tell. The risk is enormous. Next I'll buy something that is a working product in itself with minimal dependencies and clear mechanisms for valuation PoS/low coin supply/dividends etc etc., though no idea yet.

you retards should go all in on poa instead
you can make link on poa, but cant make poa on link

>tfw juliette bogdanoff pumps you with a strapon

i alredy did. no regrets