Brazil's Human Development Index is worse than Cuba's and Venezuela's

Brazil's Human Development Index is worse than Cuba's and Venezuela's.

208 mil population and for what? Country's full of crime and grime like macacos. 0 (zero) contribution to science, culture, history.

Attached: Brazil sucks ass.jpg (790x525, 77K)

What happened in Cuba?

Here's how I imagine the data looks like now.

Attached: 1523248182437.jpg (790x525, 77K)

Relations between Cuba and the United States were restored.

>Venezuela and Cuba
>literal commie shitholes with bread lines, $20/month salary and no toiler paper
>somehow manage to be better than Brazil

I call bullshit.

HDI is a communist measure though.

Weird, but it's a fact. Now we know how things are in Brasil.

HDI is a flawed statistic that only takes into account three metrics: years of schooling, life expectancy, and GDP per capita. It is bounded between 0 and 1 and no amount of income can ever contribute more than 1/3 to the HDI. So, for example, a millionaire who finished high school, became rich, and indulged in every luxury before dying at 75 is borderline destitute by the calculation compared to a middle class person who died at 85 and got a bachelor's degree.

I don't think you understand how much of an actual shithole Venezuela is.

Russian GDP: 1.28 Trillion
Californian GDP: 2.75 Trillion
Russian population: 144.3 million
Californian population: 39.54 million

Russia's degraded in terms of GDP almost 30 years ago, but we talking about Venezuela, Cuba and Brazil here

>assets of Apple inc: $375 billion
>annual federal budget of Russia: $282 billion

Attached: 15227150021800.jpg (641x530, 41K)

Brazil is highly unequal and some parts are literally Africa. Even South Brazil a place worshiped as first world Brazil is filled with poor villages that barely have internet reception.

>>>plebbit

In Latin America, only 5 countries have higher HDI than Cuba. Cuba is clearly overrated in this department.

But why and how?

Yeah, that's why Venezuelans are running to Brazil in te thousands.
Maybe I should show them this image so they go back.

I could be wrong. But it is hard to in the info a totalitarian regime provides about it self. They might very well be just reporting literacy rates and life expectancy in Habana. It is very well known that outside Habana it is a completely different Cuba.

Hard to believe in the info*

Theres chimps and theres bonobo. Not one macacos are the same. And its a huge land as well.

Brazil is a lost case. Please nuke this shithole

>this reasonable kind of shit on Jow Forums

Nigger, did you forgot where you were?

Although Cuba is not a haven it's not some nuclear shithole people make it out to be desu

I think it is at least possible. Not much access to vices in Cuba, they use really coercive methods to increase life expectancy that other countries don't use, almost all of their smartest people become doctors instead of the different services a market would provide. They deliberately game the statistics by hyperfocusing on life expectancy instead of overall prosperity because that's what's measured

russia gdp has halved over the last five years, they are about to be below australia and our entire population is only 23 million