What do celebs do all day

what do celebs do all day

Attached: 040718-amal-clooney-yellow-coat.jpg (696x814, 89K)

Trying to enjoy privacy not realizing they traded it in for vast sums of money

I'm a household name for the past ten or so years and I mostly just stay at home and dick around on a laptop if I'm not working that day.

It's so tiresome to try to go or do anything. Even if you go to places that are for rich people or celebrities it's like a coin toss if someone's going to notice or say something to you.

Most of my solace comes from vacationing in countries where I'm not famous. I spent two months in fucking Poland last year just because I can take a walk in the park without being harassed.

how much crypto have you invested in? what coins did you buy?

>I'm a household name for the past ten or so years
>posting on Jow Forums
Being known in canada doesn't count.

If you're not larping give us a clue. Tv, Movies, music, sports?

Degenerate sex
Harem sex.
Loli sex.
Bondage sex.
Animal sex.

Mostly privacy coins to make sure certain purchases I make don't affect my reputation.

Thank goodness I'm not Trudeau.

Just assume I'm larping, it's easier that way.

actually giving a fuck about your rep? you should have fuck you money in the bank, why would you give a shit what anyone thinks.

i feel sorry for you man, i would buy you a beer if i saw you at the bar

>(You)

Attached: go_back.png (580x276, 45K)

There are no TV or Film actors from the last 10 years that are household names. Music and Sports only and considering he spent 2 months in Poland means hes not an athlete. Hes probably Drake

Probably a youtuber or "DJ", theres honestly very few "household name" celebs. A household name celeb literally cannot go anywhere and not be bothered. So if that user is bothered only half the time, theyre not a household name.

Its like famous EDM DJs who make $10 million a year. They think they're famous because a couple people recognize them and they have a couple million fans.

I intend to continue to try to make money for however long my fame lasts. The funny thing about getting rich is that you learn that there's an entire other world above the clouds for you to climb the ranks in.

There's also family and friends. I'd like it if I didn't have to worry about all the details of my personal life being announced to them.

Make sure that beer pairs well with my albino sturgeon caviar with gold flakes.

Reddit is okay but I fucking hate reading about myself there. Nobody mentions me here and it's pretty nice.

Any advice for someone close to making their first million?

Privacy Coins

Buying nodes purely on principle that are inexpensive.

Its ,y quiet fuck you to the establishment.
And if one runs up like Monero or Dash---
I am retired.

caviar? come out to my neck of the woods and we will get you some fresh salmon caught and cooked in the same hour, oh and the beers a cheap one.

cheers

you arent /ourguy/ .

Start thinking about planning out long term expenses and how to square them away.

Like buying a house and also setting up a fund that will pay its predicted property taxes for however long you think you'll live.

I'm just an user here. It's nice.

>Reddit is okay
No wonder we never talk about you

>The funny thing about getting rich is that you learn that there's an entire other world above the clouds for you to climb the ranks in.

Attached: Helel ben Shahar.png (800x2000, 316K)

>I can take a walk in the park without being harassed.
spoken like a true pervert.

>There's also family
I fingerbanged your sister.

>helel ben shahar
>translates to lucifer

ummm

Don't even get me started on the Jews. At least half of the shit talked on this site is true.

No bully pls.

Give 1 clue because this bear market is stale as fuck.

9 out of 11 things, actually

There's only four degrees between me and Kevin Bacon.

Do tell.

Male or female? Taylor Swift?

Explain. What do you know of the Jewish problem?

since we dont have to provide any shred of proof i may as well tell you guys I'm Jayz..definitely more famous than that guy

ama

OMG IT'S TAYLOR SWIIFT GUYS

Being a household name sounds like shit.
So long as you don’t go full retard like Shia you should be good. Minor detail attacks is just the press trying to earn money off you, no sane person actually cares about that.

I'm 3 degrees from Kevin Bacon, get real.

Taylor swiuft knows that what was written in modern history books is bullshit . There were no gas chambers

Do you know of any other major celebs that browse here?

I unironically feel bad for you. Once I got mildly rich I understood that famous level rich just can't be worth the price you pay. I like my privacy too much. I'm sure some people feed off of it, but watching videos of Justin Bieber interact with poparazzi, you can just hear the desperate "leave me the fuck alone" I'm his voice.

I hate his music and heard he was a bit off a dickhead but once I saw a few vid of him interacting with the paperazzi I completely warmed to him. I still don’t care about his material but I have no I’ll will towards him

Not that guy, but Vin Diesel has been known to browse /v/.

How is it liking fucking famous chicks or fucking 10/10s?

source?

Post on twitter to complain about the president posting on twitter
Complain on tv about the president complaining on tv
Nothing really, if they arent actively sitting on a sweaty jewish mitt and being a sockpuppet for their kike handlers until their next big race mixing fantasy adventure big screen movie.

It would suck to be a celebrity.

Not knowing if your friends really like you for who you are, constantly being watched and followed. Women trying to trap you into vast sums of money.

I prefer to keep my head low and never tell anyone about my money. Only my closest family knows, and that's the way it will always be.

this user gets it

It confuses me how anyone on this board except a small handful of people could be "rich" off of crypto.

Do the people who make it HAVE to do high leveraged trading? Unless you start with a bunch of money I just don't see it.

Implying that you dont go on there too nigger

There are a lot of people who caught the better part of some sequential 10x to 100x moves. It only takes a few of those to go from 1k to 1mm.

Most people start in crypto with too low amount of money.

If you start with say $50,000 and it blows up by 10,000% then you can see how people become rich in crypto.

Hello Deadmau5 Hello Drake

no, most of us simply got in early. even those that got in relatively late, if they timed it well, would have bought in around 200-250, that was only mid-late 2015, two years after bitcoin was clearly everywhere in MSM.

Definitely possible that quite a handful did.
There were two main routes I saw:
1) Buy BTC very early and hold and only really believe in BTC
2) Make money off the ETH run up. Then, hop in and out between alts using your stack.

I was up to 325K ATH and started out with like 10K back in May. I caught the tail end of that first ETH run up. Imagine all those moons we had:

OMG, NEO, XRP, LTC, ETH, ICX, ADA, IOTA, TRON, BNB, NANO, XLM.

Fuck. Every other day a coin was going 5x. It was fucking glorious.

I literally would have been a millionaire but I sold my ADA stack the night before it all mooned (and of course if I sold my stack back in January, but I held). Technically speaking, you could only be like 1-4 trades away from being rich. So if you made those 4 button clicks at the right time, you're rich.

So when I see people are rich, I 100% believe it (despite Jow Forums being known for LARPing)

Could see Deadmau5. Pretty sure he is user (based on how he talks and trolls). Drake doesn't strike me as a Jow Forums guy

Think about how sorry they are to be white.

i'm friends with a lot of musicians, a couple of whom got as famous as you can get in the 80s and 90s. it's crazy how reclusive they are forced to be nowadays.

i'm happy to be a rich as fuck handsome dude who isn't known at all. you get 90% of the benefits package that comes with being a celebrity and absolutely none of the bullshit.

at the same time, you /made it/ user. you'll go down in history in some form. people hundreds of year from now will probably be able to watch whatever you did and appreciate it. i'm definitely jelly of that.

> nigger posts in thread that he is famous
> redditors pile in thread to talk to him
Pathetic

Do you get to bang a bunch of different chicks? If I were rich I'd have like five different girlfriends simultaneously.

Attached: Lois-griffin1.png (788x596, 135K)

Louis CK

Its This GUY! yung10x!!!

Attached: 29401746_2073816569570105_4785397942104096768_n.jpg (640x639, 96K)

If you're not larping I feel for you man. Becoming famous is tantamount to getting cancer for me.

>without being harassed in poland
so not a nigger

based user

Attached: 1517900960007.jpg (1010x897, 68K)

deadmau5 did a ama on /mu/ a few years ago, this guy isnt deadmau5

Shop. Virtue signal.

sounds comfy

>I spent two months in fucking Poland

Like that's a bad thing... Poland is fucking awesome and relatively undiscovered.

stop redditposting u fucking nigger

>fucking Poland
rude, Poland is a really nice country to visit actually

Attached: n0rxh3lidzj01.jpg (2048x1364, 615K)

Plenty of Aryan cheap pussy theres less chances of catching gonorrea compared to pattaya

Complain about Trump