Lately I've noticed that arrogant slavs think they are better than Greeks

Lately I've noticed that arrogant slavs think they are better than Greeks.

In this thread you can tell me what you think about Greece so I can destroy your stereotypes and lies with real facts.

Attached: MEDIAN WEALTH 2016.jpg (4592x3196, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals
desuarchive.org/int/search/text/greeks/country/ru/filter/text/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Slavs are better than other people

in being criminals

I am Volga Greek

lol sweden is so fucking poor

>arrogant slavs think they are better than Greeks.
I would never say such thing. Greeks are superior. If some dirty s*av said anything that was offensive, please forgive him as most likely he was drunk shitposting from his 10m2 commieblock.

Feels good being Swiss :)

Greeks are lazy niggers who instead of actually working got gibs on a national scale and still had the balls to complain about the people who saved their shitty olive oil based economy.
Also ikibey you can fucking kys you self hating faggot I hope your dad beats you again for being such a retarded failure.

Can you tell me your nationality first before I destroy you?

Lithuanian? Polish? Turk???

I am Greek

ok this is a turk
he posted it in another thread

so we can ignore him

Please allow me to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as slavs, are in fact, ruthenians/eastern germanic descendants of kievan rus, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, east nordids.

Slavs are not a race unto itself, but rather another component of the ethnogenesis of the scandinavian norse germanic people from the migration of the peoples and onward, made historically relevant by the kievan rus settlements in Gardariki by the norsemen who traveled down the Volga and founded both Russia and Ukraine before being christianized by the byzantine empire.

Many eastern germanics speak the artifical glagolithic church language invented by the greek monk Cyrill, which is where the term cyrillics stems from. Before that, they spoke old norse and revered pagan germanic gods.

All the so-called "slavs" are really descendants of eastern germanics. There is objectively no argument to be made against this historical fact.

Thanks for reading, and please refer to them as "eastern germanics" next time you make a "slav" thread.

Attached: eastern germanics (2).jpg (572x572, 187K)

>Italians have double the wealth per capita of Germany
This is how you know whatever this map shows is bullshit

Why do all eastern Europeans think that Italy is poor?

i am georgian greek from phasis

Different countries spend their money differently. For example Dutch pension savings are as large as the pension savings of half of Europe.

but dutch girls are ugly, so it nullifys it

no

Well personally I think that because I lived in Italy for 6 years. Poor is a very relative term of course

no what ? it doesn't nullyfy ? or dutch girls aren't ugly ?
if you meant latter you are eitehr dutch on vacation or low standarded iraqi/somali immigrant

dutch women look like transsexuals

dutch girls are pretty fuck off

only to sand people

Attached: xxl.jpg (800x450, 174K)

definitely ahmed
JEEZ they are uglier than i remembered
can you believe all these immigrants defending dutch girls ? god damn tehy have low standards.

Modern greeks are basically orthodox Turks.
I am not saying that it's a bad thing, just stating a fact.

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals

turks are muslim mongrels

Attached: m1nx9laa67lg_wd640.jpg (640x360, 24K)

being Greek feels better

Will you post "non-cherrypicked" autosomal deny or you will evade that question like a retard?

Attached: IMG_3899.jpg (1146x1943, 343K)

Nice meme map, Ikibey

desuarchive.org/int/search/text/greeks/country/ru/filter/text/

It's ok to be jealous of Greeks.

So no autosomal DNA from your side?

Attached: IMG_8883.jpg (1488x1881, 334K)

tell me more

You're insecure about greek autosomal DNA hence why you will never post one.

Attached: IMG_3355.jpg (1056x1966, 373K)

I am greek.

i haven't found one

Try to.
Otherwise you'll have to agree the ones I post are not cherrypicked but average for greeks.

Attached: IMG_3974.jpg (529x1963, 294K)

That's actually pretty fucking easy to explain. Greece did not experience the economic hardships that the former communist bloc experienced and had literally every possible opportunity to be on the level of western Europe like being part of the EU since the 1981. But it isn't.

not cherrypicked?

you can't blame the communist bogeyman forever

>you can't blame the communist bogeyman forever
Greece wasn't communist you dunce

neither was poland in your life time

Not cherrypicked. What these results would be in your opinion?

Attached: IMG_3907.jpg (683x1964, 226K)

can i trust these?

That's actually wrong but I fail to see why is it relevant to the discussion. Stop twisting everything round.

Yeah, why not.

Attached: IMG_3906.jpg (496x1968, 268K)

>Stop twisting everything round.
but your came to my thread to post this unrelated trash i recognize this

Then you also recognize that greeks are closer to ashkanazi jews than to central and northern europeans.

yes

>According to research carried out by the geneticist, Dr Eran Elhaik of the University of Sheffield, over 90 per cent of Ashkenazic ancestors come from that converted partially Greek-originating ancient community in north-east Turkey.

Attached: 1910-yilina-ait-turkiye-etnisite-haritasi--i667725.jpg (2002x1073, 208K)

>partially Greek-originating
Jews can be modeled as 50% middle eastern + 50% european (Italian).

Attached: IMG_6858.jpg (1164x1969, 450K)

Pontianak Greeks are not Greeks. Actual rats that should fuck off back to Russia

(italian)

Attached: aca49e642d9666b239f3eb8c0d787f04.png (955x541, 895K)

I've seen the interpol list for Greece. It's all weird freaks with Russian names.

And what did you want to say by posting this?
Genes don't lie, it's italian there, not greek.

We make fun of them here for speaking in broken Greek and acting like niggers. They're slavs larping as Greeks.

yes
genes don't lie
una faccia una razza

reminds me of chechens

>"Wealth per adult"
Cool rating you got there, bro. Lol.

Yeah. Half middle easterners half euros are closer to you than actual euros (central and Northern Europeans). That's what I'm talking about. Genes don't lie.

Europa was from Phoenicia

Attached: 3c06f3acb70ca80b5207912e9949b910.jpg (720x510, 56K)

I know. it was a long time ago.

>here
You guys really got too many Russians too right.
Τι θα γίνει με δαύτους ρε kουμπάρε, με ενοχλούν, δε πάει άλλο. Τουλάχιστον οι Αλβανοί φεύγουν. Αυτοί, όχι.

Wow you just need 200 USD in your pocket in Ukraine to be richer than half the population.

Iki did you know what Nietzsche said about the Greeks? You'd like it. Read it in German if you can

>russians
They're your middle eastern macacos. Nothing to do with slavs or finns.

They aren't true Russians, calm your tits. True Russians are more chill, bydlos don't count.

I love Greek and Macedonian history and I think modern Greeks are very kind hard working people

Macedonian history is part of Greek history

Thanks, you will always be my favourite basketball player :)